Why not lend?
As folk wisdom says: "If you want to lose a friend, give him money in debt." Often sincerely trying to help a person, we unfortunately get the opposite effect. After agreeing to lend, thereby contribute to strengthening the harmful financial habits of the applicant. Is it really that bad? Let's figure it out.
The energy of money, or Ordinary calculus
There is a category of people who have long been known as "lovers to borrow." They are not embarrassed at all, and, moreover, they are not going to reconsider their attitude to finance. Why, if next time you can ask again? Sometimes it is no longer a habit, but a real way of life.
"I borrowed it, it means I spent it," our ancestors said, knowing for sure that a borrowed loan could often not return. But if you still agreed to help financially, then adhering to some will:
- Do not borrow after sunset. So the money will leave home, and may no longer return.
- To refuse it is necessary in the days of church holidays, and also not to agree on the sum consisting of figures 2 and 0.
But, according to popular belief, debt has its plus. If you are asking for money from a person with more wealth than you, and give it to you on time, then the person shares his financial charge with you. In this case, the financial situation of the applicant and the truth can improve.
But, as practice shows, problems on financial grounds are not uncommon even among relatives. So why not lend? Here are some reasons:
- If this is a person who constantly asks everyone to "lend to the salary." If you agree to help, you can be sure that he will put you on the list of those who can be constantly contacted.
- If you want to help, but are not morally ready to give money, better refuse. In such a situation, your help will not benefit. And if they decided to give a loan, then let's get a sum that you can theoretically say goodbye forever.
- Lend and be left with nothing. Sometimes people are so imbued with the problems of friends that they are ready to give the last. But having done a good deed, it may soon turn out that they themselves do not have enough savings to live up to their wages. It turns out a vicious circle, because then you yourself will have to borrow.
- If asked for something irrelevant. It's one thing when something important is at stake, another thing when a neighbor is trying to persuade you to give a couple of thousand in time to buy new boots. In the first case, you really provide an invaluable service, and in the second - a "bear". And all because a person must learn to manage their finances competently and correctly, and not always rely on good colleagues / neighbors / relatives.
In this case, it is not just not necessary to give, but also to make it clear that with such requests it is not necessary to address you at all.
- When you suspect that money can not return. This can be intuitive, or it can be reinforced by rumors emanating from people. But in any case, if you are tormented by such doubts, it is better to save your savings from sin away.
Of course, it is not easy to refuse. Sometimes after this, reproaches of inhumanity, misunderstanding, and other “sins” can pour on you. This is one of the drawbacks of such situations. But, on the other hand, sometimes it is better to say “no” than to wait with hope, or worse, to constantly remind and try to return yours. Be reasonable!
Original and spicy quesadilla
A stylish idea for decorating a room: an original pillow with pompoms
Coffee with cognac
Why is it better to go to Portugal for the New Year?
6 cool actresses with imperfect appearance
The simplest scheme of automatic control of the water level
Kurban-Bairam 2016 - how many will be celebrated in Russia. What date does Kurban-Bairam begin and end this year?
Liposuction procedure: the whole truth