Where better to rest?
Where better to rest?
Before you go somewhere, you need to decide where. there are places where there is a sea, but there is nothing to see, but there are, and vice versa, architectural mines, but without a beach. Plan your spike. so as not to fall into prosak.
Where better to rest in Abkhazia?
Rest in Abkhazia is not very popular among tourists. Perhaps this is exactly what all its charm consists of - the crystal-clear waters of the sea and free beaches, the absence of noise and fuss, the serene enjoyment of the beauty of the country will surely be remembered by every visitor. All this is combined with relatively low prices for accommodation, meals and excursions.
- The most famous resort of sunny Abkhazia is Gagra.This cozy town is literally immersed in subtropical greenery. The parks of the city fascinate with their unusual, almost wild beauty, and the coast - with the purity and clarity of the water.Good, it should be noted, an option for a quiet family, and for an active and noisy holiday. Comfortable sanatoriums side by side with incendiary restaurants and cafes. The most charming area is Old Gagra. The most famous sights you will find in this part of the city. This restaurant and Hagripsh, and eucalyptus alley, and Seaside Park. Rest in Gagra will be not only pleasant, but also beneficial to health. Many sanatoria of this magical city offer treatment with thermal and sulphide waters. Of course, the climate combined with the healing properties of seawater will also have a favorable effect on health.
- New Athos is also famous for fabulous pictures of the sea and gorgeous nature.It is a very beautiful city with a mild climate and unique sights. This resort will appeal to lovers of excursions - there are more than enough of them. Worth visiting places such as the New Athos Monastery, the Genoese Tower, the Iverskaya Mountain.
- Where better to rest in Abkhazia?The resort of Pitsunda was of state importance in Soviet times and has not lost it to this day.The resort is located in the Pitsunda nature reserve and is surrounded by a pine forest,close to the clean coast of the Black Sea. By the way, in this area the cleanest water in the entire Black Sea basin.
- Many tourists head straight to the capital of Abkhazia, Sukhumi.This city was founded 2500 years ago and became a resort at the end of the 19th century. No less popular resorts are Ochamchir and Tsandripsh. These and some other small villages by the sea are inexpensive options for quality recreation.
What to see in Thailand?
What to see in Thailand?
Thailand is a country where all dreams come true. This is a great holiday destination for many Russians. From this article you will learn that in a mysterious country there are many interesting places, in addition to the beach and the hotel. Visiting Thailand, you will open the veil of secrets of Asian culture, enjoy the dishes of national cuisine, get gifts in the form of inexpensive souvenirs and clothing for yourself and your loved ones. And in the intervals between sightseeing, swim in the waves of the warm sea and lie on the white sand. What to see in Thailand?
Any resort in Thailand will show you its amazing exclusive places that should be paid attention to.We recommend that you try Thai cuisine in all parts of Thailand. Drop all fears and treat yourself to unexplored foods. Do not miss your chance and try a spicy vegetable salad with meat, Tom Yang Hun soup, grilled lobster, Royal prawns. There is a large abundance of inexpensive exotic fruits, such as rambutans, mangosteen, lychees. We recommend washing all fruits thoroughly before eating.
We provide you a small list of interesting places and entertainment that you can experience on holiday in Thailand.
What to see in Bangkok?
What to see in Bangkok? In the capital of Thailand, we recommend visiting the museum of the ruling dynasty Chakri and the Royal Palace. Worthy of your attention are such wonders as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, the Giant Swing. In the Temple of the reclining Buddha, you will see a golden statue of Buddha of incredible size. Unforgettable memories will give you an evening cruise on the river Chao Praya, which has the name "Royal River".
What to see in Phuket?
What to see in Phuket? Arriving in Phuket, be sure to go to the zoo, where you will see a lot of exotic animals, elephants, tigers and amazing birds.A performance with mangrove snakes, cobras and pythons in the local serpentarium will not leave anyone indifferent. You will be incredibly lucky if you will be there in the spring and look at Nai Yang beach: at this time sea turtles are born there. The seashell museum is very popular in Phuket.
What to see in Phuket?
What to see in Pattaya?
You can admire the elephants playing football at the famous show in Nong Nooch Park. Many people are delighted with the excursion on the River Kwai, which will give you a swim in the hot springs and a waterfall, and you can also spend an unforgettable night in a floating hotel. What to see in Pattaya? During the same tour you can look at the pineapple plantation and ride an elephant ride.
Dangers at sea.
- You should never forget about the precautions when going on holiday to the sea. Surprises at sea resorts are not always pleasant. On the coast of Russia, perhaps the most dangerous are sharp reefs, debris in the water and coast, fragments from bottles.
- But in foreign resorts, everything can be much more serious. For example, in tropical and temperate waters, a large number of electric stingrays live, which are sometimes very difficult to distinguish from ordinary stones.
- The dangers of the sea in the form of fish.In the waters of the red sea inhabited by many exotic colorful fish that love to attract the attention of tourists. But just such fish should be wary and in no case should you touch them. Color color (yellow, red, mother-of-pearl) protects them in nature from attacks. Fish are very poisonous, and their poison is deadly.
- While relaxing in the Mediterranean, avoid and do not swim in the places where "wadded seaweed" live. They are not visible to the naked eye, but they live by clinging to other algae growing in shallow water. Because of their suffocation, breathing problems can occur and fever can occur.
- One of the inhabitants of coral reefs is still very dangerous - these are mollusks-cones. They are very hard and painful bite single thin tooth. With such a bite poisonous toxins that cause poisoning enter the blood. Treat yourself such a poisoning will not work. Therefore, it is necessary to apply a tight bandage to the bite site and immediately go to the doctor.
- Hazards at sea - jellyfish. Unexpected danger can come from very beautiful, seemingly innocuous sea creatures - from jellyfish, which becomes a lot near the coast after a storm.Touching the jellyfish, there is a chance of getting burned. First of all, you need to pull out the remnants of the tentacles and treat the site of the bite with vinegar or alcohol. But fresh or sea water can not wash the wound.
- Also dangerous to humans are reef corals, whose poison causes burns. Such a burn should be treated with vinegar and apply a remedy for burns, such as syntomycin emulsion.
- Starfish and hedgehogs are also a danger to the sea.
- Sea urchins can be found in coral reefs, on rocks or in sand. They bite very painfully, but do not cause, except pain, harm to the body.
- Among the starfish, only the “crown of thorns” is dangerous - it is an eight-pointed star with spikes and poisonous needles. Such a bite can cause swelling, dizziness and vomiting.
Place the bite of a sea urchin or a star should be held in hot water, then remove the remaining needle and treat the wound with an antiseptic.
Dangers at sea.
How to avoid hazards at sea?
- - First of all, do not touch the unknown species of marine inhabitants.
- - Always remember that bright, colored animals can be poisonous.
- - When arriving at a place of rest, find out where the first-aid post is located, so that in case of an unforeseen situation, get the necessary help quickly.
Orange Tree Bead
Pocket winter fishing rod
Do we need a day of family, love and loyalty
Sbiten - healthy and very tasty drink
How to celebrate New Year 2017
Octopuses of Threads
How to open a business without much investment