What is interesting to read?
Today, more and more people are returning to reading books. The appearance in the markets of digital electronics devices that allow you to display text, this is accompanied in the greatest extent. Accordingly, many living today are wondering what to read interesting. Let's talk about it, dear reader.
Which book to choose
Very informative is the fact that a book in a printing house is considered information presented in any form at least 48 pages. A book is a brochure with a hard cover.
You can read something interesting, guided by the list below:
- If you have not seen the movie "Fight Club" of the work of the unsurpassed master David Fincher, then it�s a must to read the book that became the basis of the picture. The author of the eponymous literary work is Chuck Palahniuk. The protagonist of the novel, whose name remains a mystery, is going through a very difficult stage in life. As a result of frustration and insomnia, he himself, unknowingly, creates an underground fighting club, where different people (men in the absolute majority) fight with each other. This way of behavior acts as a wonderful method of psychotherapy.The main idea of the novel is the departure from the society of consumers and the preservation of male traditions in the American way of life.
- Want to reflect on the economic system of our world and most prosperous countries? Then you just need to read the book of the author Ain Reid entitled "Atlas Shrugged." The writer tells the reader how the modern world has sunk into the era of a planned economy. Structures such as business, industry, and the social sector were persecuted.
- If you can call yourself a fan of modern prose, then you just need to read the book of Vladimir Medinsky entitled "The Wall." Adventure novel in the best traditions of Dumas sends the reader to the distant seventeenth century. At this time, our long-suffering homeland was experiencing a period of Troubles. The plot of the book tells the story of the heroes who are forced to survive in difficult times.
- What can you read interesting things from fiction? Perhaps the best advice we can give to fans of experiments on physical phenomena is the book by Harry Harrison. "Time for a Rebel" tells the story of Troy Harmon, who is investigating a special case.In the course of reconnaissance in the laboratory, it is found out that in a secret agency, effects on time and space were tested. In this regard, the head of the laboratory should be questioned.
- Love detectives? Then boldly take in your hands any of the books of the master of detective genre Agatha Christie. The main character of her books is Hercule Poirot, whose divine gift is to unravel the intricacies of mysterious, sometimes cold-blooded murders and thefts. The books of the author capture and hold in the hands of readers, as if glued. Fascinating events, plots and images of characters thought out to the last detail - all this can be found in the books of Agatha Christie.
- What is interesting to read from the classics? The novels and works of Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky are an almost inexhaustible storehouse of thoughts and images that are also true in our life. Undoubtedly, any of the books of this Russian classic and master will bring not only pleasure to his reader, but also great benefit.
With the help of books, dear reader, we develop our personality. If you rarely read, then do it more often, because the books contain a mass of answers to complex questions in the life of each person.
New life of old stairs
Furry Christmas Paper
What is a league?
Amazing Pumpkin Sculptures
The simplest scheme of automatic control of the water level
Profitable credit card
Secrets of cooking the perfect rib eye steak