Gluten Free Triple Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars Recipe
Triple-Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
(9-ounce) package chocolate wafer cookies (we used Nabisco Famous Wafers)
1/4 c. sugar
1/2 c. unsalted butter (1 stick), melted
(8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
(14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
unsweetened chocolate, melted
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
2 tbsp. unsalted butter
1 tsp. light corn syrup
2 tbsp. sour cream
- Make the Crust:Heat oven to 300°F. In a food processor, pulse wafers and sugar to form fine crumbs. Transfer crumb mixture to a medium bowl and mix in butter. Press firmly into the bottom of a 9"-x-13" baking dish.
- Make the Filling:Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until combined. Beat in condensed milk and then chocolate and vanilla, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary, until mixture is smooth.
- Pour the filling over crust and bake until set, 35 to 45 minutes. Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Make the Glaze:Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt chocolate, butter, and corn syrup over medium heat, about 2 minutes; stir until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- Spread glaze evenly over cooled bars and let cool completely. Cut into 24 bars.
Video: How to Make no bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
How to Stop Giving Unsolicited Advice
Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Lemon and Basil Couscous
For President Obamas farewell speech, Michelle wore a Jason Wu design yet again
How to Reset a Motorola Blur
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are going on tour this summer
What Your Birth Year Might Say About Your Flu Risk
How to Gather up a Huge Wardrobe for School
The Coast Guard is looking, but it seems like Japan has lost an island
The Release Date For James Bond 25 Has Been Confirmed
Jason Wu’s Collaboration with Eloquii Is Full of Sleek HolidayStyle
How to Practice Body Mindfulness Meditation
Date: 07.12.2018, 00:05 / Views: 51295