पार्लर Top 10 Beauty Parlour In India | Best Beauty Salons Chains | Indian Beauty Parlors Names List
Top five beauty salons in India
Aditi Dasgupta , Onlymyhealth editorial team
Jan 28, 2013
It is important to choose your salon with care as makeup and fashion is all about individualising the self. Read on to know about the top five beauty salons in India.
- Lakme:Lakme is the most trusted service provider in the fashion industry. With over 88 salons spread across India, Lakme is as dependable as its products for skin care and hair have achieved a brand loyalty over a period of time. Endowed with the latest technology that works along with a team of qualified beauty experts, Lakme Beauty Salon has a range of services that has beauty services unique for every hair and skin type ranging from specialized hair treatments and haircuts to skin renewal to bridal makeup, Lakme is everybody’s favourite. Regular salon services such as waxing, pedicure, manicure, threading and bleaching are available. The rates suit everybody’s pockets along with a combination of unmatched services for its customers.
- L’Oreal:An international leader in beauty and makeup, L’Oreal Salons offer world class experience to each of its clients. It has its own scientific and medical communities who develop cosmetics and beauty products with care. If hair is a fashion accessory, then L’Oreal is its expert.
- Ambika Pillai:Ambika Pillai’s salons offer personalised makeup sessions for people who look for edgy makeup. In her latest interviews, she has always insisted on “doing one’s own thing and going wild”. Pillai is popular among celebrities in Bollywood and has her own personalised chain of salons in Delhi and few other metropolitan states in India.
- Kaya Skin clinic:Kaya skin clinics has been a pioneering concept of Marico making it the most innovative and the most successful chain of beauty products offering beauty treatments to customers. Launched in 2002, Kaya specializes in providing refreshing and relaxing solutions to achieve “Beauty through Technology” which is their motto. Their services include anti-ageing, hair loss treatments, acne and skin polishing and brightening.
- Shahnaz Hussain:Shahnaz Hussain has been the longest running and the most established brand of beauty service providers in herbal beauty care and cosmetics in India. One of the oldest brands in the beauty business in India, numerous franchisees in the country have willingly taken up the marketing of this brand. Shahnaz Hussain salons also offer haircutting and styling sessions along with hair colouring and other regular parlour services such as waxing, threading, facials, pedicure and manicure. Shahnaz herbals are reasonably priced and perfectly suited for Indian skin types and tones.
Video: Geetanjali salon Dlf mall of india Sector 18 Noida
Everything Youll Want to Buy From Alexa Chungs New Marks Spencer Line
How to Recycle Items Into Home Decor
Health Advice You Should Probably Ignore
Salvatore Ferragamo SpringSummer 2013 Campaign
6 Foods You Shouldnt Eat If Youre Trying to Get Pregnant
25 Home Remedies For Dark Spots That Are Guaranteed To Work
Want healthy, beautiful skin You’re probably washing your face wrong
How to Get in Touch With Your Inner Scorpio
What Health Benefits Do Beets Provide The Must-Know Nutrition Facts, Side Effects, and Detoxing Abilities of the Root Veggie
12 Correct Ways to Use Bobby Pins in Your Hairstyles
Date: 17.12.2018, 05:30 / Views: 44364