This delicate biscuit from 5 ingredients just melts in your mouth.
Who likes to spend a lot of time cooking? Obviously, today I want to quickly make breakfast-lunch-dinner and go to rest as soon as possible. This cookie - just from such quick and at the same time simple recipes! A real find. But the best part is, of course, the result, and it is truly amazing. Half an hour from five simple ingredients it turns out a hill of snow-white soft cookies which is pleasant to everyone who would try it. Let's start the oven?
For a serving of excellent cookies, you need to prepare:
- 1 egg yolk;
- 125 gr. butter at room temperature;
- 200 gr. condensed milk;
- 350 gr. cornstarch (do not substitute potato!);
- 2 tbsp. l. Sahara.
Cookies are prepared in four simple steps:
1. Beat egg yolk, butter and condensed milk with a mixer.
2. Add the cornstarch gently to the resulting mass, whisk repeatedly until a uniform consistency is obtained.
3The resulting batter rolls into small balls, then lightly press down with the palm of your hand. There are two “designs” of your choice: print a fork on the surface of the cookies, make neat strips, or a spoon, leaving a recess for jam, which can be added to an already finished product.
4. Cookies are cooked very quickly: in 15 minutes in the oven, preheated to 160 degrees, it is completely baked. Do not overdo it, otherwise it will come out too dry.
Before trying, wait until it cools down, though ... No, it's impossible. Rather, try the result!
How to determine foot size for shoes
How to change the cabin filter
The healing properties of blueberries
How to bake duck in the oven with apples and oranges
Unknown but Interesting Balearic Islands
Where to go and what to do during the second holidays in May
Test about food: you know exactly what is useful and what is not. We will check