The secret to cooking a number
Chinese cuisine includes many different dishes, and among them there are those that will appeal not only to gourmets, but to everyone else. One of them is numbering.
What is a number?
Chisinchi is a traditional dish of national Chinese cuisine, which is prepared from three main ingredients: eggplant, pepper and potatoes. The name translates roughly as "three freshness of the earth" and reflects the main essence. Indeed, the main components are the vegetables that the land provides. And, of course, the dish is fresh and tasty.
How to cook?
How to cook a Chinese dish? This is quite simple, and two methods are discussed below.
To make numbers at home, prepare:
- one rather large eggplant;
- two bell peppers;
- three large or four medium potatoes;
- one small carrot;
- 60-70 ml of soy sauce;
- a quarter of a glass of water;
- two garlic cloves;
- hl starch;
- a small piece of fresh or a pinch of ground ginger;
- frying oil.
- First you need to prepare some ingredients. Eggplant cut into slices. If the skin is dense, you can cut it to make the dish more tender. And if you want to remove excessive bitterness, then sprinkle the pieces with salt and leave for fifteen minutes, and then wash them.
- Peel and chop the onions, chop the carrots after pre-washing too (preferably with a knife, not a rake, so that it feels among other components and refreshes the dish with a bright color). Fry these vegetables in oil until golden, put in a baking sheet or other container (not necessarily heat-resistant).
- Pepper seeds and cores, cut into fairly large pieces and fry too, using the same oil remaining in the pan. Put the finished ingredient on the onions with carrots.
- Go to the eggplant. They need to fry before the acquisition of softness and darkening, but still they should not fall apart. Next, add chopped garlic. These ingredients also need to put in a container.
- Cut the potatoes into slices or small pieces, and fry until golden in the pan with butter, and then spread on eggplant.
- Cook the sauce.Mix the water with the soy sauce and place on the stove. Leave a small amount of water to dissolve the starch in it. Next, pour the starch liquid in a thin stream into the heated, but not yet boiling, mixture on the stove. Bring sauce to a boil, add ginger and turn off the heat in a minute.
- Just boil the sauce, pour all the ingredients in a separate container and leave for twenty minutes so that they soak, soften and cool a little. Then immediately submit the numbers.
This recipe is no less interesting, but somewhat different from the first.
- medium size eggplant;
- two potatoes;
- large bell pepper;
- 50 ml of soy sauce;
- 50-70 ml of water;
- hl sugar sand;
- st. l. starch;
- third tsp salts;
- any chinese or other spices.
- Peel potatoes, cut into medium lobules. Warm up the butter in a skillet and fry the potatoes, but not under the lid, so that it will brown and taste good.
- While the potatoes are fried, wash and chop the eggplant, after seven minutes, put it in the pan too.
- After another five minutes, the following ingredient should be introduced into the dish - peeled from the cores and seeds and cut into rather large pieces of Bulgarian pepper.After about five minutes you can salt everything and turn off the stove. And in order to remove the excess oil remaining after frying, vegetables can be laid out in a colander.
- Take the sauce. In a bowl, mix the water with the sugar and soy sauce, slowly and carefully add the starch, stir it so that there are no lumps left. Add the spices and pour the mixture into a clean pan to bring to a boil.
- Put all roasted vegetables in boiling sauce. After a couple of minutes, the fire can be turned off.
- Chisanchi is ready!
- All the ingredients need not be stewed, namely, to fry, moreover, as Chinese chefs do: on hot oil and on a large fire. For these purposes, it is better to use a non-stick pan.
- You can use different seasonings, they will transform the taste of the maid and give you a gastronomic pleasure.
- To make the dish more attractive and bright, it is recommended to use Bulgarian pepper of different juicy colors, for example, red and yellow.
Adopt such an interesting and not at all complicated Chinese recipe to sometimes indulge yourself and surprise your relatives.
27 reasons to check the reflection BEFORE uploading photos to the Internet
Staircase to the attic
Sbiten - healthy and very tasty drink
6 romantic jokes to spark in the eyes: from us - to you with love
Teng for water heater