The most delicious cocktails for small children.
All children love cocktails very much, but some of them are so tasty that they will delight any pickiest gourmet.
What is useful?
The benefits of cocktails are invaluable, because most of them contain milk (or kefir), as well as fruits and berries.
Useful properties of cocktails:
- Milk shakes strengthen bones, hair and teeth.
- Berry and fruit cocktails contain a large amount of vitamin C, which strengthens the immune system and protects against attacks of bacteria and viruses.
- Such drinks contain many other vitamins, minerals, macro- and microelements, for example, zinc, copper, iron, B vitamins and so on. Thus, they normalize metabolic processes, improve the nervous system, eliminate inflammation and have an antioxidant effect, that is, prevent the degeneration of cells.
- We should also write about oxygen cocktails. They are enriched with oxygen, which, entering the body, penetrates into all tissues and significantly improves their work.In addition, such drinks are toned and invigorated.
How to cook?
In general, you can make cocktails from virtually any product, but you need to combine them, since some of them are simply incompatible. The cooking process is very simple. It is most convenient to use a blender or food processor.
First, all the products need to be prepared, that is, washed, and then remove all that is superfluous (bones, stalks, peel, and so on). Then you just need to grind everything. But some cocktails have a liquid base and fillers in the form of pieces.
Below are some simple cocktail recipes for kids.
The recipe is the first
For preparation it will be required:
- a quarter cup of yogurt;
- two kiwis;
- two bananas;
- one or two teaspoons of honey.
- Clean the banana and cut it into small pieces.
- Kiwi also need to peel and cut.
- Dip the sliced fruit with yogurt into the bowl of the blender and chop while beating.
- Add the honey and stir the cocktail again.
Try to make a chocolate-nut nutritious cocktail, but remember that you should not drink it too often.
List of required ingredients:
- one glass of whole milk;
- about 30-40 grams of milk chocolate (you can take a bitter one, but a child can refuse to drink such a cocktail);
- one teaspoon of nut paste or two teaspoons of nuts (for example, peanuts or hazelnuts).
- First you need to melt the chocolate. To do this, break it into small pieces and place in the microwave for literally 30 seconds.
- Now you need to do nut paste. Heat a small amount of milk and dissolve the pasta in it. If you use nuts, then they need to be ground with a blender or coffee grinder.
- Now add chopped nuts or diluted nut paste and melted chocolate to cool milk. If you use bitter, you can also add literally half a teaspoon of sugar (preferably brown) or natural honey.
- Whisk everything well with a mixer or blender.
- Nutritious and delicious cocktail is ready!
List of ingredients:
- 300 ml of milk (you can use yogurt or sour milk instead);
- a quarter cup of black currant;
- 100 grams of blackberry;
- two tablespoons of cereal;
- two teaspoons of honey;
- one pear.
- First you need to prepare the pears. Peel them, remove the cores and cut them into slices.
- In a blender, immerse pieces of pear, black currant, blackberry and muesli. Now beat it all together.
- Add milk and honey, whisk everything well.
Milkshakes are very tasty. You can cook one of them with a cherry. This will require:
- a glass of strawberry;
- a glass of milk;
- 50 grams of vanilla ice cream.
- Wash strawberries well, remove the stems. If the berries are large, then they are desirable to cut into halves.
- In a blender, immerse strawberries and chop it.
- Now add the milk and ice cream and whisk everything thoroughly to form a foam.
The fifth recipe
You can cook a very tasty children's "Mojito." To do this, prepare the following ingredients:
- half a lemon;
- half lime;
- two tablespoons of cane sugar;
- a few sprigs of fresh mint;
- a glass of carbonated mineral water (not salty).
Description of the cooking process:
- Half a lemon squeeze well.
- Now press and lime.
- Add lemon and lime juice to sparkling water along with sugar.
- Mix everything well.
- Mint leaves, remember and throw in a glass.
Try to make a delicious cherry smoothie with cottage cheese.
List of required ingredients:
- 100 ml of milk;
- 100 grams of cherries (it is desirable to use a sweet variety);
- one tablespoon of condensed milk;
- one tablespoon of cottage cheese.
- Remove bones from the cherry and squeeze it. It is best to do this through gauze.
- Now pour the milk and cherry juice into the blender bowl, and also put the curd and condensed milk.
- Blend well.
How to make a fresh and perfectly thirst-satisfying watermelon-melon cocktail? Here's what it takes:
- 200 grams of watermelon flesh;
- 100 grams of melon pulp.
- From the watermelon pulp, remove all the bones, cut it into pieces.
- Melon pulp must also be cleaned from seeds and chopped.
- Immerse all the pieces in a blender, chop, and then whisk.
Delicious, bright and fresh will be a milky-orange cocktail. To do this, prepare:
- a glass of orange juice;
- half a glass of milk;
- 100 grams of ice cream;
- several slices of orange for decoration.
- Milk and orange juice should be poured into the blender. Put ice cream there too.
- Blend well.
- Pour the cocktail in glasses and decorate each of them with an orange slice.
Try to prepare an exotic cocktail with coconut and pineapple. You will need:
- glass of water;
- a glass of coconut milk;
- 400 grams of pineapple pulp.
- Peel the pineapple, cut into small pieces, place in a blender and chop to puree.
- Add coconut milk and water, whisk everything together.
Oxygen cocktails have an interesting and pleasant taste, but their preparation requires a special device - an oxygen cocktail maker, an oxygen bottle or a pillow. And still need juice (or several types of it).
Just pour a small amount of juice into a glass, immerse a tube into it through which oxygen will flow and turn on the device. In just a few seconds, air foam forms.
Be sure to cook snacks for your little gourmet!
How to make a cocktail
How to change mail
How to sew a sheet on an elastic band: a master class with photos
How to choose earrings
How to cook diet cake Pancho
Diet - celery soup