Test: What is your level of intelligence?
And now let's consider your drawing.
1.Black perimeter. If you have painted all the cells around the perimeter (no matter what your perimeter is thick or thin), and inside you have a white field, you are a man of principle and always try to keep your beliefs. The thicker your perimeter (that is, you have painted 2-3 rows of cells), the more captious you are to yourself and others.
2.Square in the center. If you, having painted several cells inside the picture, selected a whole square out of them, then you have an analytical mindset, strive to find out the very essence of what is happening, you want to see a secret meaning in everything. Unfortunately, this is not always possible with you, but you can learn from your mistakes and evaluate the experience of other people.
3.Cell row. If you have painted one row of cells, this indicates your desire to constantly listen to people's opinions. You are afraid or do not like making your own decisions. Your identity is currently in the process of formation.
4.Chess board. If you depicted a chessboard, you have a mathematical mindset.Love to figure out your actions a few moves ahead and know how to assume what to expect from this or that person, as if he is your opponent in the game of chess.
5.Four cells. If you have painted only the corners of the square (4 cells) - this indicates your difficulties with the ability to adequately assess this or that situation. It is difficult for you to analyze other people's words and deeds, you often take people's word for it, you feel defenseless in stressful situations. You are sure of your immaturity and prefer to listen not to yourself, but to others who seem smarter and more mature to you.
6. If you made a shaded cellpatterned pattern, this indicates that you have a creative intellect, think in an original way and give unusual ideas.
7. shadedone celltestifies to your inability to concentrate on something; you may be mentally overworked or depressed. Try to pass the test again when you are in better shape.
Test number 2. "The level of intelligence"
Answer the following questions one at a time, without missing a single one. Do tasks in your mind. Write down the number of the question and the letter corresponding to it.Execution time is not limited, but do not use someone else's help.
1. At the table 4 corners, one corner sawed off. How many corners turned out?
2. The word “immaculate” is the opposite of the word:
3. The girl bought in the online store things in the amount of $ 1,500, and sold them for $ 2,300, while earning $ 20 for each item of clothing. All things cost the same. How many things did she sell?
4. You see a shape that lacks one element. From the six lower elements, select the appropriate one.
5. Find two similar proverbs:
1) Marvelous shoots give the will and work.
2) All is not gold that glitters.
3) At the common table, the food is tastier.
4) Do not crack a nut - do not eat kernels.
5) Do not laugh at the old, you will be the same.
A) 2 and 4
B) 1 and 4
B) 2 and 3
D) 3 and 5
6. Suppose the first two sentences are correct. Will the third be true?Sasha congratulated Olya with the New Year. Olga congratulated with New Year Nastya. Sasha did not congratulate Nastya on the New Year.
C) the last statement is vague
7. You see a shape that lacks one element. From the eight bottom elements, select the appropriate one.
8.How many hectares of land is 70 meters by 30 meters?
9. Before you words with rearranged letters. Eliminate the extra word.
I AM SMO
10. Determine the missing number.
11. Insert the missed word.
Book (movie) walrus
Press (….) Hair
12. Select the appropriate fragment.
13. Select the desired shape from four numbered.
14. Insert the missing letter.
? C A
S U K
A K R
And now we count the correct answers. For each correct answer, we award ourselves 1 point.
0–2 points:low level of intelligence. Try again, you may not have taken the test very seriously.
3-5 points:IQ below average. You are poorly given spatial operations, the search for patterns between objects. It is also possible the manifestation of nervousness in solving problems, and this, in turn, is reflected in the overall result.
6–8 points:IQ is average. You have a good ability to generalize and analyze the material, literacy, know how to rationally think and reason logically.It is recommended to pay attention to the flexibility of thinking and shifting attention from one activity to another. In a difficult or stressful situation, we recommend connecting creative thinking, because the usual action with stamps does not always bring the desired result.
9-11 points:Congratulations, your intelligence is above average. You are almost a genius! Your intellectual qualities are well developed: structuring and analysis of the material, logical thinking, flexibility, shifting attention. You think well in your mind, have a developed spatial imagination.
12-14 points:Congratulations, your intelligence level is high! You are a genius and have done an excellent job with all or almost all the tasks. You can be proud of your results. You have well-developed intellectual qualities: structuring and analysis of the material, logical thinking, flexibility, switching attention. You think well in your mind, have a developed spatial imagination.
Santa Claus Mailbox
What kind of nice words you can contact your boyfriend
Casket from an unnecessary book
How to remove Windows 8
How to set up a microphone in Skype
To tomatoes were large