How to make Chocolate Lava Cake in Crockpot/ Lava Cake in Slow Cooker
Slow Cooker Molten Lava Cake
*just the molten lava cake, without ice cream Yields: 8 servings |Serving Size: 1/8th of cake|Calories: 240| Previous Points: 5 | Points Plus: 7 |Total Fat: 10 g|Saturated Fat: 5 g|Trans Fat: 0 g|Cholesterol: 106 mg|Sodium: 25 mg|Carbohydrates: 37 g|Dietary Fiber: 4 g|Sugars: 28 g|Protein: 7 g|
*molten lava cake and banana ice cream Yields: 8 servings |Serving Size: 1/8th of cake and 1/8 ice cream|Calories: 306| Previous Points: 6 | Points Plus: 9 |Total Fat: 10 g|Saturated Fat: 5 g|Trans Fat: 0 g|Cholesterol: 106 mg|Sodium: 25 mg|Carbohydrates: 53 g|Dietary Fiber: 6 g|Sugars: 37 g|Protein: 8 g|
- FOR THE CAKE:
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2/3 cup very dark chocolate, finely chopped
- FOR THE ICE CREAM (optional)
- 4 ripe bananas, frozen
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, cocoa powder, and maple syrup. Pour into a 4 quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with chopped chocolate.
- Cover and cook on high for 1-2 hours, or on low for 2-3 hours. Crockpot times will vary, so start checking your cake around 1 1/2 hours. You'll know it's done when the center is set, and springs back to the touch.
- As soon as the cake is done, unplug the crockpot, and keep the cake covered until ready to serve.
Video: Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake!
How to Make a Marble Maze Game
Sautéed Pork Chops with Kale
Best pregnancy apps you should consider
After 20 Years of Marriage, My Dad Came Out As Gay
How to Serve Champagne
The Sabrent Thunderbolt 3 Dock is on sale for 169 today on Amazon
CrossFit: 3 Reasons Why You Need to Try It
Tips To Finally Put An End to HairBreakage
Treatment Options for Arthritis Pain in Hand
Will Arnett and Amy Poehler Announce Their Separation
The Classic 50 Sneakers That Come Kate Middleton–Approved
Tim Robards Talks Life In The Public Eye Secret Chiropractic Moves
How to Create a Home Office for Teenagers
Simple Casual Daily Hairstyle for Women from Laura Kenley