Secrets of cooking delicious cannelloni
Regular pasta is trite and boring. Try to make cannelonni, and you will find that pasta can be unusual and delicious!
What is Cannelloni?
Before you start cooking, you should find out what is cannelloni. This is a pasta that is traditional Italian and is a tube, having a diameter of about 2-3 centimeters and a length of about 10 centimeters.
Cooking cannelloni is quite simple, but this process is laborious and lengthy, as each tube needs to be filled with stuffing. Further, such pasta stacked in some capacity, poured sauce and, as a rule, baked in the oven. As a result, the sauce completely permeates the cannelloni, and they are incredibly appetizing, fragrant and juicy.
How to cook?
How to cook delicious cannelloni. There are a great many recipes, and the most interesting ones will be discussed below.
You can cook cannelloni with minced meat in bechamel sauce. To do this, you need the following ingredients:
- 15 or 17 cannelloni;
- 500 grams of fresh tomatoes;
- 500 grams of stuffing;
- three or four cloves of garlic;
- one head of onions;
- about 70 grams of butter;
- 150 grams of any hard cheese;
- liter of milk;
- three or four tablespoons of wheat flour;
- ground pepper and salt to taste.
Description of the cooking process:
- First you need to prepare the filling. To do this, clean the onion with garlic. Chop the garlic (you can chop it with a garlic press) and chop the onion or chop it into thin half-rings. Pour the tomatoes with boiling water, then peel them off (after a brief heat treatment, it will be removed quickly and easily), and then cut into cubes. In a skillet, heat some butter (literally one tablespoon). First fry the onion and garlic, then add the stuffing and fry everything for five to seven minutes before the color. Then add the tomatoes and fry until the filling is ready, and a minute before turning off the fire, add salt and pepper.
- Start cooking bechamel sauce.In a fairly deep frying pan, melt the remaining butter, add flour, mix well and fry a little. Now pour oil in the pan and after it boils, keep the mixture on fire until it becomes thick and does not get a consistency resembling sour cream.
- Fill the cannelloni, but be careful not to burst. Take a baking mold (ceramic is better, nothing will be burned in it), fill it with half a bechamel sauce. Carefully lay the cannelloni, fill them with the remaining sauce. Heat the oven to about 170-180 degrees and bake the dish in it for 25-30 minutes. Get the form, sprinkle the grated hard cheese on top and cook cannelloni for another 10 minutes
- Done, you can serve.
You can make cannelloni with chicken and mushrooms. Here is what you need for this:
- 10-12 cannelloni;
- 1 chicken breast or about 400 grams of chicken fillet;
- onion head;
- 150-200 grams of fresh white mushrooms or champignons;
- 100 grams of creamy soft cheese;
- 1 glass of cream;
- a mixture of Provencal or Italian herbs;
- 10 grams of butter;
- ground pepper and salt to taste.
- The chicken must either be finely chopped or cut into small pieces, or chopped in a blender or combine, or minced once. Onions just finely chop. Mushrooms cut into small cubes.
- Next, melt butter in a pan, fry chicken and onion first, then add mushrooms and fry everything until done (mushrooms should darken and give juice, and chicken should be browned), at the very end add pepper, a mixture of herbs and salt.
- Cook the sauce. To do this, boil the cream and add cream cheese to it so that it melts completely.
- Fill the cannelloni, put them in a greased baking pan or in a baking sheet, and then pour the resulting creamy cheese sauce.
- Send the container to an oven preheated to 180 degrees for about forty minutes.
Juicy and tasty cannelloni with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and spinach. To prepare such an exquisite dish you will need:
- 50-70 grams of fresh spinach;
- three large tomatoes;
- 150 grams of mozzarella cheese;
- 10 pieces of cannelloni;
- 100 grams of hard cheese (for example, parmesan);
- basil to taste;
- red pepper;
- olive oil.
- Boil the tomatoes and peel, then grind them in a blender or in a meat grinder. Bring the resulting mixture to a boil, then add pepper, basil and salt to it, cook the sauce so that it becomes thick enough.
- Cannelloni can be boiled literally within one minute. Then fill them with mozzarella (if the balls are large, pre-cut them) mixed with chopped spinach.
- Take a baking sheet or baking dish, grease it with olive oil, then carefully put the cannelloni, pour over the sauce and sprinkle with hard cheese grated on a grater.
- Bake the dish in the oven, preheated to 170-180 degrees, about 20 minutes.
This recipe is more refined and suggests using salmon as a filling. The list of ingredients is as follows:
- 8 cannelloni;
- 500 grams of salmon fillet;
- a quarter of a lemon;
- half a cup of cream;
- 50 ml of white wine;
- 50 grams of cheese;
- 15 g butter;
- three eggs;
- pepper and salt.
- Salmon cut into strips, sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and put in cannelloni.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, cream, salt, pepper and white wine.
- Grease a baking sheet with butter, put cannelloni in it, pour them with egg-cream mixture, then sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake everything at 170 degrees for half an hour.
Finally, some useful recommendations to the hostesses:
- To cannelloni retain their shape, and the dough does not become loose and soft, you should not cook them for too long. In addition, do not increase the volume of the sauce.
- You can make the dish more vivid by choosing cannelloni with the addition of natural food coloring, for example, green with greens, orange with carrots or paprika, or even black with cuttlefish ink.
- You can try to cook cannelloni in a multivariate, it's quite possible. Prepare the filling in the “Frying” mode, and use the Baking program for final cooking.
- Remember that the filling should be almost ready. If it is raw, it does not have time to fully bake in half an hour. And with an increase in the duration of heat treatment cannelloni can simply fall apart and lose an attractive look.
- Try using sweet fillings, such as berries, fruits, cottage cheese with sugar.
Be sure to please your family or guests with appetizing and unusual cannelloni.
Where Santa lives The most truthful answer
And you have old magazines Excellent, you can make a wonderful decor of them
The first teaser of Coach Danila Kozlovsky
The test for the erudite: guess the spice on the plant
Glass bottle decoupage
Garlic and cheese rolls
Staircase to the attic