Rosemary-Roasted Root Vegetables Agrodolce
Roasted Vegetables with Rosemary
Dec 24, 2013
Jonny Valiant/Woman's Day
For a satisfying and versatile side dish, try this combination of Yukon Gold potatoes, red onions, carrots and butternut squash tossed with olive oil and fresh rosemary and roasted until lightly caramelized.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 30
1 1/2 lb. medium Yukon Gold potatoes, unpeeled
large red onions
3/4 lb. thin carrots, peeled, halved lengthwise
1/4 c. olive oil
2 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
1 tsp. kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
- Position oven racks in bottom third and center of oven; heat oven to 425°F.
- Combine potatoes and half the onions on a large rimmed baking sheet; place carrots, squash and remaining onions on a second sheet. Drizzle oil over vegetables and sprinkle with rosemary. Toss vegetables on each baking sheet to coat evenly; arrange in an even layer.
- Place one sheet on each oven rack. Roast 30 minutes, tossing once. Reverse positions of baking sheets; continue to roast until all vegetables are tender and lightly caramelized in spots, tossing occasionally, about 30 to 40 minutes longer.
- Season the vegetables with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Transfer roasted vegetables to a large bowl or serving platter.
- If you don't want to serve vegetables right away, you can let them stand on baking sheets at room temperature for up to 6 hours, then rewarm in a 450°F oven until heated through, about 10 minutes.
Video: ROSEMARY ROASTED VEGETABLES - Chef Melissa Mayo
Vacheron Constantin Unveil Two Distinct Timepieces Ahead Of SIHH 2019
Top 5 Things To Consider When Hiring A Divorce Attorney
Guess the Celeb Nail Art Plus, Who Had Your Favorite Mani of2012
What It Takes To Change Your Life After 40
Fashion and Beauty in Hindi
How to Treat Metabolic Disease in Older Dogs
Creating a Safer Home for the Osteoarthritis Patient
Are Your Kids Wearing Your Genes
Did Taylor Swift Spill Details on Her Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Performance
Its Official: Meditation Is More Powerful Than Pain Medication
Date: 07.12.2018, 17:53 / Views: 34363