Red currant - recipes for the winter without sugar, jam, jelly, sauce. Recipe of harvesting red currants for the winter in a slow cooker
From the red currant according to the recipes for the winter, you can make a lot of tasty, fragrant and useful tinned delicacies. This and jam, cooked in a conventional saucepan or in a modern slow cooker; and dense, marmalade jam, which is so nice to spread on a thin slice of bread and butter; and tender, sweet jelly, which gives a special charm to daily tea drinking, and savory sauce, successfully complementing homemade pancakes, pancakes or biscuits. In addition to classic blanks, it makes sense to try out more original recipes, for example, preserve a juicy berry without sugar at all or use natural stevia as a sweetener,famous for its low calorie and pleasant, unobtrusive taste.
Red currant - recipes for the winter jam without sugar
Red currant berries this recipe offers to prepare without sugar. As a syrup, freshly squeezed currant juice is used, slightly diluted with water. If this component is not at hand, you can replace it with the store version in the tetrapack. However, it must be exactly 100% natural juice, not a drink or sweetened nectar. Only then will the fruits not sour and retain their original form.
Necessary ingredients for currant jam without sugar for the winter
- red currant - 2 kg
- currant juice - 1 l
- water - 1 l
Step-by-step instruction of the jam recipe for winter without sugar
- Berries to sort, thoroughly wash, dry on a paper towel.
- Boil water over high heat.
- Currants spread on sterilized jars, pour boiling water, cover with lids and leave for 15 minutes. Then again pour the water into a saucepan, combine with the juice, boil for 10 minutes, quickly pour into the fruit and roll with tin lids. Turn upside down, cover with a blanket or thick cloth and leave to cool completely. Then clean in a cool, dry place.
Red currant - recipes for winter jam in a slow cooker
To make jam from the red currant in the multivark for the winter is so simple that not only an experienced hostess who has rolled over not one hundred cans in her lifetime, but also a man who never cooked anything more complicated than eggs, will cope with this task. If there is no desire to mess around with tin lids, you can simply close the cans with nylon cans and leave the blank to be stored in the refrigerator. Experiencing that the currant will take place is not worth it. Delicacy is so delicious that it is eaten long before the onset of winter cold.
Ingredients according to the recipe of red currant jam for the winter in the multivark
- red currant - 1 kg
- granulated sugar - 1 kg
Step-by-step instructions for the recipe billet in a slow cooker for winter
- Combine berries, leaflets, twigs and rubbish to remove, rinse under cold, running water and discard in a colander to allow excess fluid to glass.
- Cut the currant in a multivariate bowl, add sugar, mix gently and leave for a couple of hours to let the berries juice.
- After the time has elapsed, set the “Quenching” mode on the unit and cook the cooking for at least one hour.
- Hot dessert packaged in sterilized jars, cork with lids, cool and store for storage in a cool, protected from the sun's place.
Red currant - recipes for the winter delicious jam
Cream of red currant, prepared for the winter on this recipe, is saturated and sweet and fragrant. Dense, slightly viscous texture, allows you to easily spread it on a slice of bread, cookies and cracker, or used as a filling for homemade biscuit rolls, yeast cakes or donuts. The billet is beautifully stored even at room temperature and even with time it does not lose its bright taste and useful properties.
Ingredients for Red Currant Jam Recipe for Winter
- water - ½ l
- red currant - 1 kg
- sugar - 1.5 kg
Step-by-step recipe, how to cook currant jam for the winter
- Remove the berries from the twigs, wash well, discard in a colander and problanshirovat in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Then place the berries in a deep enameled container and carefully knead with a pestle.Add water and sugar, mix thoroughly and send to the stove.
- Set a low heat and prepare the fruit mass until a portion of the liquid is evaporated and the volume decreases 2-2.5 times. In the process constantly stirring so that the fruit mass does not burn to the bottom.
- Boiling jam quickly put into sterilized jars, cover with lids and leave for 15-20 minutes. Then roll up, turn upside down, cover with a blanket and leave for 3-4 hours. Then return the banks to the normal position and wait until they cool down completely.
- Keep in the pantry or basement for 1 year or more.
Red currant - jelly recipe for winter
Red currant jelly, rolled up for the winter in banks according to this recipe, has a rich sweet taste and a very delicate, exquisite aroma. This type of dessert is served with hot drinks such as tea, coffee and cocoa, or eaten as a separate sweet dish.
Ingredients Prescription Currant Jelly for Winter
- red currant - 1 kg
- sugar - 2 kg
- Gelinka - 1 bag
- alcohol or vodka - 30 ml
Step-by-step recipe instructions for red currant jelly for winter
- Ripe berries to sort, rinse, peel off the twigs and dry on a kitchen towel.
- Fold the prepared currants in a saucepan, knead to a creamy consistency and rub through a sieve.
- In small portions add sugar to the fruit mass, pour in the jelly and gently mix with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Put jelly jelly in sterilized jars, top with alcohol or vodka (1 tsp), seal with plastic lids and store in a refrigerator.
How to cook for the winter red currant sauce, recipe with photos
The recipe for a winter sauce made from red currant includes not only sweet ingredients, but also fragrant spices. Due to such an interesting combination, the taste of the finished dish is very unusual and is remembered for a long time. Currant sauce is ideal for meat dishes, beautifully emphasizes the delicacy of sea fish and perfectly packaged with potatoes, spaghetti and all kinds of cereal side dishes.
Ingredients for the recipe for cooking spicy sauce for the winter
- red currant - 2 kg
- garlic - 3 prongs
- sugar - 2 tbsp
- cinnamon - 1 tsp
- salt - 2 tbsp
- Wine vinegar - 200 ml
- bay leaf - 2 pieces
- cloves - 5 buds
- black pepper - 1/3 tsp
Step-by-step instructions to the recipe for red currant sauce for the winter
- Berries to sort, remove the twigs, rinse and skip through the juicer.
- Add spices, spices, salt and sugar into the resulting juice, put on medium heat and, stirring constantly, bring to a boil.
- When the mass begins to actively bubble, reduce heat to a minimum and cook for 30 minutes. The resulting foam must be removed.
- Spread the peeled garlic cloves into dry, sterilized jars, fill with mustard sauce, cover with lids and let stand for 15-20 minutes. Then roll up, cool completely and store for storage in a cool place.
How to quickly prepare red currants for the winter - video recipe
Ripe red currant recipes for the winter offer to do in the form of jam, sauce, jelly or jam, cooked in a slow cooker or a regular saucepan. The author of the video goes further and advises to harvest the berry without heat treatment, as in this case it retains a maximum of valuable vitamins and nutrients. The processing method is very simple and takes almost no time. The berry is ground in a blender, and then ground with sugar and packed in sterilized, dry jars. Those who adhere to the principles of healthy eating and are watching the figure are advised not to put sugar in the dish, but to use stevia or young honey as a natural sweetener.Ready-made delicacy is perfectly kept in the refrigerator for at least one year, but, as a rule, it can be eaten long before the end of this period.
Treatment for lichen in humans
Triac power controller
What our clothes say about us Interview with image designer Dana Tarasova
Bauble with Elephant Pattern
How to check the Passbook
First aid for mushroom poisoning
Pet Mini Trailer