Priora: how to remove the panel?
If you want to install noise insulation in your Lada Priore or tune the interior, for this you will have to first dismantle its dashboard.
You can do this yourself if you act according to our instructions.
Lada Priora: how to remove the instrument panel
Prepare a screwdriver - slotted and cross-shaped, and socket wrenches number 8 and 10.
- First disconnect the power cord from the negative terminal of the battery.
- Remove the steering wheel.
- Remove the bolts securing the lining of the steering column.
- After that, remove the stalk switches.
- Remove the bolts holding the plastic lining of the floor tunnel, then remove this lining.
- Remove the instruments.
- Unscrew the left and right screw securing the center console.
- Remove the front left and right front trim. To do this, press the plastic clips that secure them.
- Pry off the slotted screwdriver with decorative grilles for blowing out right and left front side window nozzles.Below them you will find the nuts holding the top of the panel. Unscrew them with the socket wrench number 10.
- Remove the plastic cover from the fuse box, to do this, rotate all three cover locks 90 degrees and loosen the clips.
- Remove the dashboard retaining screws and remove it.
- Remove the two screws securing the bottom panel (left and right). Remove two more mounting screws, one of which is to the left of the steering column, and the second is located to the right under the dashboard.
- Now use a # 8 wrench to turn the bolt that holds the tip of the dashboard ground wire.
- The fixers of the dashboard wires slide to the right. After that, disconnect all three pads from the connectors mounted on the bracket.
- Disconnect the connectors from the connectors from the ignition lock and from the electric power steering from the connectors.
- Use the socket wrench No. 10 to loosen the nut that presses the ground wire from the panel wiring harness to the electronic unit bracket.
- Disconnect the dashboard wiring from the ignition system wiring harness, to do this, slide the latch.
- Similarly, disconnect the wiring to the airbag control unit and the power pack control unit.
- Together with the assistant, pull the panel towards you, remove it and pull it out of the cabin.
Do you want to try crafins
How to ask a man
How to choose a sofa click-klyak
Luxurious breed of Bengal cats
What tasty cooked prunes
How to close SP with debts
Snail in tilde technique
The splendor of the jewelry garden of Kunio Nakajima