Plieu - exercise for slender legs and elastic buttocks
Beauty and slim legs - an important dignity of a woman, which, by the way, is not so easy to keep. In youth, few people think about the fact that a healthy and toned body must be constantly kept in shape, but over the years we increasingly pay attention to some shortcomings.
Slender legs - it is very tempting, no man can resist such beauty! Off hiding overalls and spacious trousers, we get tight fitting jeans, short dresses and mini-skirts! And in this we, as well as possible, will help one interesting exercise - Pli.
Plije came to fitness sports from ballet - it is with his help that you can achieve beautiful fit and slimness of the inner thighs - a problem area of almost every other woman. It is precisely on her condition that the overall “watchability” of your legs strongly depends, but it is not so easy to pump it on regular exercise machines or with the help of simple squats.
Generally squats - this is a simple but extremely effective exercise for the detailed study of the muscles of the legs. In the world of sports and fitness, they are represented in a large variety: some have a complex load on a whole group of muscles, while others work more in isolation, and so, plie is just the same for such isolating exercises.
In fact, to pump your legs you need to use a lot of different exercises, each of which will be responsible for your muscle group - only so to achieve a proportional physique. Plie is an excellent substitute for quite heavy squats with a barbell on the shoulders, which loads the spine quite heavily.
If you have any problems with your back, and want to achieve beautiful legs and rounded buttocks, then this is another plus sign in the direction of pli. Although this exercise is considered to be insulating, in the process you will be able to pump a large number of muscles - the entire inner part of the thigh, large gluteal and calf muscles.
In addition, such squats static load abdominal muscles and lower back, which is also his undisputed plus.
So briefly summarize the benefits:
- When observing the technique, the exercise is absolutely safe for the back and joints;
- The rapid development of muscle strength in the lower body, effective work with the inner thighs and buttocks;
- The ability to refuse squats with a barbell, to work out even in an interesting position or at home.
- Improving blood circulation in the pelvic organs.
How to perform squats correctly?
At first glance it may seem that the exercise is simple, but for some reason, many people make many mistakes in it, which reduce all the effectiveness to nothing. Therefore, it is very important to observe the correct execution technique, which, by the way, is really simple. It is worth noting that this exercise has several types: it is performed with or without dumbbells.
Naturally, doing squats with extra weight will give you a plus to the load, and, therefore, a bonus to efficiency. However, many newcomers are encouraged to start performing plies without loads, for a start it is very important to work out the correct technique. So how do squats do?
- Take the starting position: for this, the legs should be placed on the width of the shoulders, slightly press the press and, if necessary, take the dumbbell grasping the base.At the same time, the knees should be bent a little, and the toes should be pulled apart to approximately the angle of 45 °. Naturally, this is a figurative concept - the main thing is to find a comfortable position for doing squats. In fact, the unfolded toe sets the direction in which the knee joint will move: it is important that the knees do not close inwards when lifting upwards and do not go outside when lowering. The dumbbell is located between the legs, while the back is held strictly vertically - the chin is parallel to the floor.
- Now, while inhaling, we begin to descend, without jerking, gently bend the legs at the knees. It is necessary to reach the position of the thighs parallel to the floor, feel the stretching of the muscles and, at the exit, bring the body to its original position. It is very important to maintain a level position of the back. To enhance the effect, you can use the steps between which the dumbbell will fall.
In principle, that's all! Repeat the exercise the specified number of times, depending on the training system. What else can you advise for more effective exercise?
- Squats should be done without jerks and smoothly.
- The exhalation is made on effort, and the inhalation is obligatory in the eccentric part.
- If you are having difficulty with balance, then squat better, leaning back against the wall.
- The recommended number of repetitions for one approach is 10-15 times.
- When pliés are properly performed, a burning sensation of the inner surface of the thighs, buttocks and quadriceps should appear.
- The head must be constantly kept in one position: the gaze must be directed forward, in order to increase efficiency, it is best to perform it in front of the mirror.
- At the top point of the exercise, it is important not to unbend the knees until the end, which will relieve the joints from the load, and also will not allow the muscles to relax at the top point, which again will increase the load.
- Do not hesitate to spend a few workouts on the study of the correct technique of squatting Pie, sit down and experiment with the installation of the feet, in order to achieve the most comfortable position in which your muscles will maximally strain and relax.
How to bring yourself back to normal after the holidays
Face powder: what types exist
French and American knit gum - even a newcomer to knitting
Buying a house in installments
How important is learning English
What dreams of frozen fish
Citric acid hair
When Easter is celebrated