Pasta carbonara - step-by-step recipes, sauces, tips
Italian chefs know how to cook carbonara paste at home. In Italian cuisine, a huge amount of recipes for cooking pasta, and the top of the championship is held by recipes for pasta carbonara, which is a dish of spaghetti, bacon and egg-cheese sauce.
Carbonara appeared in Italy in the middle of the last century and instantly became popular in all countries of the world. Cooking recipes practically do not differ with the exception of some moments. It is important that the spaghetti is prepared simultaneously with the filling.
Classic Carbonara paste
Classic is a classic, you will not add anything here. From carbonara all households delighted.
- Fat breast - 250 g
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Yolks - 2 pcs.
- Olive oil - 1 teaspoon.
- Shredded Parmesan cheese - 250 g
- Pepper, spices, salt.
- Boil spaghetti in the standard way. By the time they are ready, the sauce should be ready, so be sure to check the cooking time on the packaging.If cooking pasta takes less than ten minutes, start cooking the stuffing a little earlier.
- While the spaghetti is boiled, make the sauce. Heat olive oil in a pan and add the chopped bacon. After roasting brisket shift on a dish. As soon as it cools, combine with eggs, yolks and grated cheese. Pepper mass, pour a few spoons of water and mix.
- Do not discard ready-made spaghetti in a colander and do not rinse. Using two spoons, place on a large plate and place the filling on top. The rest of the work will make heat. Eggs will be thick, and the cheese will melt, resulting in excellent pasta carbonara.
Carbonara paste in multivark
The use of multicooker makes the food quality pasta more valuable. I hope you have such a technique at your disposal. If the spaghetti for carbonara does not fit in the container, smash them.
- Spaghetti - 250 g
- Smoked ham - 250 g
- Garlic - 3 slices.
- Cream 30% - 250 ml.
- Spicy ketchup - 2 tbsp. spoons.
- Parmesan - 150 g
- Olive oil, basil, salt.
- Cut ham into thin straws and fry in a slow cooker for ten minutes, turning on the baking mode.Then in the container, send the garlic passed through the press and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the cream along with ketchup, salt and seasoning, mix and wait until the mass thickens. Once the sauce has the desired consistency, add the cheese and mix.
- Put spaghetti on top of the sauce and pour boiling water over it so that the water is completely covered. Wait until the pasta is softened, then stir and turn on the pilaf cooking mode.
- When the slow cooker gives a signal, put the carbonara paste on the dish, sprinkle with grated cheese and garnish with chopped greens.
How to cook pasta carbonara with shrimp
The classic pasta recipe I shared above is popular among Italians. But many of them use not only bacon to make carbonara. Brave cooks during experiments add seafood to the dish, including shrimp.
- Spaghetti - 250 g
- Bacon - 200 g
- Cream 20% - 100 ml.
- Frozen shrimp - 300 g
- Parmesan - 70 g.
- Italian herbs, salt and pepper.
- First of all, in a small saucepan, bring the cream to a boil. Combine them with grated cheese and boil for ten minutes.At the time of cooking, cut the bacon into thin cubes, strips or pieces.
- Prepare the shrimp in a separate container, following the instructions on the package. As a rule, it is enough to boil them in salted boiling water. It is not necessary to add bay leaf to water, it will badly affect the tender aroma of cream sauce and seafood.
- In the third dish, cook the spaghetti almost until ready, but not until the end. Add shrimp and sauce to them. Remember, all components of carbonaras are prepared at the same time.
I hope you will not have difficulties with the preparation of carbonates with shrimps. If the first attempt fails, do not be discouraged and cook the pasta, and the next time, after working through the mistakes and reading my tips, achieve the result. Cooking is a complex science, the high peaks of which conquer only bold and persistent cooks.
Italian pasta sauces
Sauce is an indispensable companion of Italian pasta, not just carbonates. And gourmets consider it the heart of the dish.
For the preparation of sauces, culinary specialists use various products, including greens, eggs, vegetables, cheese, meat and seafood.There are also basic ingredients - olive oil, hard parmesan cheese, ground pepper, nutmeg, basil and garlic.
Pasta with cheese and meat is a high-calorie dish. If or are caring for a figure, replace these ingredients with herbs, nuts and vegetables.
Bolognese sauce is the most common, even more popular, carbonara. On this basis, the geniuses of the cuisine manage to cook masterpieces, including Italian pasta. I will share the cooking technique.
- Minced beef - 250 g
- Tomatoes - 8 pcs.
- Garlic - 1 large slice.
- Parmesan - 100 g
- Red wine - 0.5 cups.
- Sulfur, oregano, basil.
- First, brown the mince in olive oil. Pour wine into the pan, crush the lumps with a fork and wait for the liquid to evaporate.
- Add minced tomatoes to the mince, stir and simmer on low heat for about half an hour. Do not use tomato paste instead of fresh tomatoes. It will ruin the taste of bolognese.
- Add chopped garlic together with seasonings and simmer for ten minutes.
- Use the Parmesan last, sprinkling with the pasta sprinkled with the cheese and sprinkled on the sauce.
No less popular is the carbonara sauce. It is served with spaghetti, but with other delights it is good.Creamy carbonara has a rich taste that gourmets like. Even baked salmon cannot compare with it.
- Cream - 100 ml.
- Ham - 75 g.
- Bacon - 75 g
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Bow - 1 head.
- Garlic - 2 slices.
- Cheese - 50 g.
- Olive oil - 50 ml.
- Basil, pepper, salt.
- Peel the garlic cloves and cut into four parts. Send the garlic to the pan with the heated oil. After transferring the aromas to the oil, remove the garlic.
- Grind at the discretion of ham and bacon. The shape of the cut does not matter. For carbonara fit cubes, stripes or cubes. Pound the meat into a frying pan.
- Add chopped onion to the meat and sweat for a few minutes. In a bowl, add salt along with cream, grated cheese, eggs and mix.
- At this point, put in the dishes boiled pasta until half cooked, cover with a lid and wait five minutes. During this time, the eggs will make carbon fiber dense. It remains to decorate the dish with grated cheese, basil and season with pepper.
The pesto sauce gives fish dishes and meat a hint of diversity, but it goes well with pasta. Preparing pesto elementary, do not even need a gas stove.
- Parmesan - 50 g
- Garlic - 2 cloves.
- The juice of half a lemon.
- Olive oil - 100 ml.
- Pine nuts - 50 g.
- Basil - 1 bunch.
- Initially prepare the ingredients of the dish. Peel and chop the garlic, and wash the basil, dry and chop finely. Combine the ingredients, add the grated cheese and grind in a mortar.
- Add oil to the resulting mass and mix. Get a homogeneous mixture. It remains to salt the pesto and season with lemon juice. You can serve with any hot dishes, croutons and pasta including.
Boletus mushrooms are suitable for cooking, but if there are no such mushrooms, then champignons that are sold in any supermarket will do.
- Fresh mushrooms - 250 g
- Meaty tomatoes - 2 pcs.
- Garlic - 2 slices.
- Vegetable oil, red pepper, parsley, salt.
- Clean mushrooms with moist paper napkins and remove the bottom of the legs. I do not recommend washing the mushrooms, as they will absorb a lot of moisture and lose their taste. After the forest product cut into small pieces and set aside.
- At the tops of the washed tomatoes, make cross-shaped cuts and lower into boiling water for a few minutes. Then rinse with cold water, peel off the skin, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into cubes.
- Peeled and chopped garlic put in a frying pan and fry in oil together with red pepper. Add chopped mushrooms to this, stir and fry for five minutes on high heat.
- It will remain strew the mushroom sauce with parsley, add the tomatoes, add salt, season with pepper and wait a few minutes.
This is not a complete list of recipes, but for a variety of everyday menu these options are enough. If the pasta is small, cook the meat in French. Get a European lunch.
How to eat pasta and not plump?
Pasta dishes of different colors, sizes and shapes in Italy are called pasta. Italians eat these wonderful culinary masterpieces, always and everywhere, while maintaining their attractiveness and slimness. I think they know some secrets. And indeed it is.
In Italy, pasta is made from durum wheat, which does not contribute to an increase in body weight. Initially, the paste recipe included the use of flour, vegetable oil, water and salt. It is now they add eggs along with spices, herbs and additives.
As a complement to the pasta, always use a sauce made from spices, herbs and vegetables.In some cases, Italians add cheese, nuts, meat, seafood, mushrooms and bacon.
Is pasta good for you?
Now about the benefits of pasta. If the basis of pasta is flour from durum wheat, pasta is useful. This kind of pasta in the form of an independent dish is characterized by a low calorie content. They are rich in vitamins, proteins and help overcome fatigue. They also contain minerals along with complex carbohydrates that do not increase the level of sugar.
Eating pasta is recommended regularly to avoid problems associated with the work of the heart, and to minimize the likelihood of falling into the risk group for diseases that are caused by the activity of free radicals.
If you like to eat pasta in combination with various sauces, for example, carbonara or bolognese, forget about the food merits. Ordinary pasta is a high-calorie product, and in combination with ketchup or mayonnaise, the level of harm increases. But if you are looking to gain weight, this is an excellent option.
In ordinary pasta not from durum wheat, there is too little fiber, therefore even partial inclusion of the product in the diet is harmful to health and body shape.
What do you know about
Who to contact
What to do, numb hands
Luxurious breed of Bengal cats
Fish and Chips: Recipe
Saving the hardened loaf