Instant Pot Israeli Chili (Mediterranean Lamb Stew)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped potato
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 teaspoons chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Cooked rice (optional)
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- Sodium2133 mg
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, carrot, potato, garlic, and ginger. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Stir in cumin, paprika, turmeric, black pepper, salt, cinnamon, and crushed red pepper.
- Add water, tomato paste, garbanzo beans, and tomatoes, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice. If desired, serve over rice and garnish with cilantro.
Video: Zapiekanka with a Moroccan Twist Recipe - CookingWithAlia - Episode 285
Top US admiral calls out China over wall of SAMs in South China Sea
Who has the best fried chicken, Popeyes, Churchs, Chick-fil-A, KFC
How to Recognize Soulmate Characteristics in Your Marriage
Alexis Mabille Couture Fall 2019 Collection Mimics Cy Twombly Art
Daycare, Preschool, Nanny-Share, SAHM or The Magical Childcare Solution
Men’s SpringSummer 2015 Fashion Trend: Statement Stripes
Watch A Monkey Perform CPR To Save Another Monkey
How to Make a Graffiti Stencil
This Swimming Pool Banned Women Who Are On Their Period
The Stiletto Workout: High Heeled Fun or Broken Ankles
How to Use Google Keyword Planner
27 Pairs of Summer Shoes to Stock upOn
Date: 06.12.2018, 14:27 / Views: 64133