Bean Time-Lapse - 25 days | Soil cross section
Lemon-Mint Snap Peas and Lima Beans
Fresh-tasting lemon-mint vinaigrette dresses up snap peas and lima beans in a hurry. The creamy texture of limas is a perfect counterpart to the crunch of the sugar snap peas. Try this vinaigrette with asparagus and green beans too.
TOTAL TIME:17 min
1 small shallot(s)
- 2 tablespoon oil, olive, extra-virgin
- 2 tablespoon lemon, juice, fresh
2 tablespoon mint, fresh
- 1 teaspoon mustard, Dijon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, black ground
1 pounds peas, sugar snap
10 ounce(s) beans, lima, frozen
1. Whisk shallot, oil, lemon juice, mint, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
2. Bring 2 inches of water to a boil in a medium saucepan fitted with a steamer basket. Steam snap peas and lima beans until the snap peas are tender-crisp and the lima beans are heated through, 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Toss with the vinaigrette.
Video: Golden Chicken with Minty Veg | Jamie Oliver - AD
Heres How To Lower Cholesterol Naturally With Food
How to Calculate Your Real Hourly Wage
How to Camouflage Equipment
Myth vs. The Reality of Adultery in Marriage
New Swine Flu Cases Confirmed
Latest designer saree blouse designs 2015
Egg and Turkey Sausage Breakfast Tacos
Marc Jacobs SpringSummer 2014 Campaign
17 Tactics to Drastically Improve Communication in Relationships
How to use rose water for skin and beauty care – Benefits of rose water
How to Convert Video to MP4
How to Find Out Someones Birthday
Muscle recovery salmon and avocado skewers