Kulich - a classic recipe with photo and video for the oven and multivark. Step-by-step recipes for preparing a classic Easter cake
In order to make an Easter cake, a classic recipe with step-by-step photos and videos recommends taking the highest quality, fresh products, be sure to put a brew and certainly give the dough to come up 3-4 times. Baking is very airy and gentle, looks externally and has a pronounced rich sweet taste and delicate aroma. Eggs provide special pomp and pleasant color to the test, and light notes of piquant acidity are added by dried fruits that are part of the traditional composition.
How to cook a cake - a classic recipe with a photo step by step
A detailed classic recipe with step-by-step photo tells,how to cook at home a delicious Easter cake. The basis for the test are milk, cream and butter. The necessary pomp and tender structure is provided by yeast and eggs, and raisins, soaked in brandy, give the traditional delicacy a refined note of piquancy.
Essential ingredients for a classic Easter cake recipe
For the test
- Milk - 250 ml
- dry instant yeast - 3 tsp
- flour - 1 kg
- cream 10% - 200 ml
- butter - 150 g
- eggs - 5 pieces
- sugar - 280 g
- vanilla - 1 tsp
- vegetable oil - 50 ml
- lemon zest - 1 tsp
- salt - 1 tsp
- Cognac - 50 ml
- raisins - 100 g
- powdered sugar - 400 g
- squirrels - 2 pieces
- fresh lemon juice - 1 tbsp
Step-by-step instructions on how to make a delicious Easter cake
- Pour milk into a small enamel pan and heat to room temperature over medium heat. With a measuring cup, scoop up 50 ml, pour a teaspoon of sugar, yeast into it and mix very well. Then set aside and give the components time to react.
- Bring the remaining milk to a boil, add 3 tablespoons of flour and stir with a whisk so that no lumps are left.
- Heat the cream, pour into the milk-flour mixture, mix well, remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Attach the risen yeast to the cooled milk-cream mixture, cover the container with a towel and put it in a warm place for an hour and a half to allow the sponge to rise.
- Separate the yolks from the proteins, add half of the sugar, vanilla and beat until fluffy foam. Pour into the dough together with melted butter in a water bath and mix well.
- Squirrels cool slightly and beat together with the second half of the sugar to a state of dense strong foam.
- Pour the vegetable oil into the dough, mix well, add the whipped proteins and mix gently again with a spatula.
- Put lemon zest and salt. Sift flour, add in small portions in dough and mix until complete homogeneity.
- The finished dough should be placed in a deep container, covered with a kitchen towel and placed in a warm, dry place for 3-4 hours, so that the mass would rise well.
- Raisins soak in brandy, and then add to the risen dough.
- Baking molds thoroughly grease the inside with butter and a little sprinkle with flour. Fill the dough with about 2/3 and leave for a while to allow the dough to rise again.Then lubricate the surface of Easter cakes with a beaten egg.
- Send the forms to the oven, preheated to 180 ° C and bake for 40-80 minutes, depending on the size of the cake.
- For the glaze in a ceramic bowl, whisk chilled proteins, powdered sugar and freshly squeezed lemon juice to a creamy state. Lubricate the surface of slightly cooled cakes and decorate the top with Easter decor.
Step-by-step recipe with photos - how to cook Easter cake with a raisin
To make a high, lush and beautiful classic Easter cake with raisins, you need high-quality products and a good step-by-step recipe with a detailed description of the process. When all this is at hand and supplemented by a huge desire of the hostess to please relatives and friends, the result will be sure to be magnificent.
The necessary ingredients for the recipe for Easter cake with raisins
- milk - ½ l
- sugar - 300 g
- high-grade flour - 1 kg
- raw yeast - 50 g
- eggs - 12 pieces
- butter - 200 g
- salt - ¼ tsp
- vanilla sugar - 10 g
- raisins - 200 g
Step by Step Guide for Cooking a Classic Easter Call
- Pour the milk into an enamel saucepan and warm slightly over low heat.Then dissolve the yeast in it, put half of the rations of flour and stir very well with a whisk to dissolve all the existing lumps and clots. Cover the base for the dough with a clean napkin, place it in a dry, warm place for 30-40 minutes and wait for the sponge to grow 3 times.
- In parallel, get the butter out of the refrigerator and leave it on the kitchen table so that it reaches room temperature.
- Separate the yolks from proteins and grind to white with sugar and vanillin. Proteins clean in the fridge.
- When the porous high “cap” appears on the dough, pour in the remaining flour and knead the dough very thoroughly. In the end, it should be free to stick out from both the hands and the walls of the dish.
- Ready dough to remove 60 minutes in a warm place so that it rises. After time, add the raisins, pre-steamed with boiling water and dried in a colander. Once again it is good to knead and set aside for half an hour to rise again.
- Baking molds abundantly lubricate the inside with butter and ½ to fill with dough. For 10-15 minutes, leave the forms on the table so that the blanks are raised, then send to the oven.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 40 minutes.A loan to remove, cool, remove from the molds, decorate and serve to the table.
How to quickly cook a cake - a classic video recipe in a slow cooker
Kulich is an indispensable delicacy of the traditional Easter table and one cannot do without it on a holiday. But if there is little time left for baking, you can use such useful household appliances as a slow cooker and put most of the hassle on making lush homemade baking to it. How to do this, tell the following video recipe. It describes in detail and shows the process of rapid preparation of the classic Easter cake in the multivark.
Easter cake for 6 eggs - a classic recipe from the book "On tasty and healthy food" in 1955
This recipe for cooking Easter cakes for 6 eggs has been considered a classic one for decades. It was first published in the cookbook "On Delicious and Healthy Food", which was published in 1955. The hostess liked this option because it contained only the most affordable products, from which it was obtained a lush, rich and very tasty homemade pastries.
Ingredients for Easter cake 6 eggs for Easter
- flour - 1 kg
- eggs - 6 pcs
- butter - 300 g
- milk 2.5% - 1.5 st
- dry yeast - 11 g
- sugar - 300 g
- Raisin - 150 g
- candied fruit - 75 g
- salt - ¾ tsp
- Vanillin - ½ tsp
- cardamom - 6 grains
Step-by-step instructions to the classic recipe for a cake from the book "On tasty and healthy food"
- For milk, heat the milk a little, pour in the yeast and half the volume previously sifted through the flour sieve. Mix very well, breaking all the lumps and clots. Cover with a napkin and place in a warm, dry place.
- Separate the whites from the yolks and whip until the consistency of a strong foam.
- Combine yolks with sugar and grind to white color. Add vanillin during processing.
- When the opara is twice as large, add salt, add the yolk-sugar mass, mashed butter and mix very well.
- Introduce the foamed proteins, the remaining flour and knead the soft, elastic and malleable dough. When it starts to peel off from the walls of the container, cover with a towel, place in a warm place and wait for the workpiece to increase 2 times.
- Rinse the raisins in running water and dry. Cut candied fruits into small pieces. Add both components to the risen dough and mix so that they are evenly distributed over the dough.
- Grease the molds from the inside with butter and fill it with 1/3 of the dough. Cover with a napkin and leave to make the dough once again.
- Place in the oven, preheated to 200 ° C, and bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Cool the finished cakes a little, remove them from the molds, decorate at their own discretion and serve.
Delicious Easter cake - a classic Easter recipe with photos step by step
How to bake an unusually sweet and tender Easter cake, tell a classic recipe with a photo. The technology of preparation is quite traditional, but due to the very oily sour cream that is part of it, the dough acquires a rich creamy taste and a pleasant, memorable aroma. From fragrant spices only vanillin is used, however, if you like more pronounced and bright shades, it is quite admissible to add a pinch of coriander, nutmeg or cinnamon. It will not affect the quality of the muffin, but it certainly will give some originality to the delicacy.
Essential ingredients for a classic Easter cake
For the test
- eggs - 5 pieces
- sugar - 300 g
- milk 2.5% - 200 ml
- raw yeast - 40 g
- butter - 100 g
- cream margarine - 100 g
- sour cream 25% - 100 ml
- wheat flour of the highest grade - 800 g
- vanilla sugar - 11 g
- raisins - 125 g
- powdered sugar - 100 g
- egg white - 1 pc
- fresh lemon juice - 1 tsp
Step by step instructions for the classic recipe for a delicious Easter cake
- Milk a little heat on medium heat, but do not bring to a boil. Dissolve the yeast in it, add 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar and 100 grams of the flour sifted through a sieve, stir it thoroughly so that there are no clots and lumps left. Then send in a dry, warm place for the brew to come.
- After 10-15 minutes, when the "hat" rises, stir with a spoon and leave to rise again. This action is repeated 2-3 more times.
- Separate the yolks of 4 eggs from proteins, combine with one whole egg, sugar and grind until white.
- Introduce sour cream, vanilla, salt and knead again very well. Add the sugar-egg mass to the dough and, in small portions, pour the sifted flour gently. In the process, constantly stir the dough so that it does not lose a uniform consistency.
- When the composition ceases to stick to the hands, add the softened butter and margarine, put the dough on the table and knead until the mass is soft and plastic.
- Cover the container with the dough with a clean kitchen towel and place in a warm place. Give the dough to rise at least two times.
- Stew raisins in boiling water for 10-15 minutes, dry, roll in flour and knead in dough.
- Grease the baking molds with butter and fill ½ with dough. Put in heat to make the dough fit.
- When the mass inside the mold is doubled, send it to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees. Bake for half an hour or more (depending on the size of the cake).
- Parallel to cook the icing. To do this, beat the chilled protein in a strong foam with powdered sugar and lemon juice.
- Finished Easter dainties cool a bit, abundantly lubricate the top with protein glaze, decorate with elements of traditional festive decor and submit to the table.
The best TV shows of the 90s
Forex Trend Lines
How to sour apples at home - 3 step by step recipes
How to change the wiring
Features of flower growing brugmansiya