Jam from rose petals at home - recipes from Alla Kovalchuk. What sorts of flowers are suitable for pink jam
How to cook at home jam from rose petals, tell our detailed and accurate recipes with step by step instructions and photos. In general, the process is not difficult, and the finished delicacy satisfies the tastes of even the most capricious and captious gourmands. The most successful varieties for making homemade are tea roses of red or pink hues. Their petals contain the maximum amount of substances useful to the human body. They absorb sugar syrup better than others and, even after intensive heat treatment, retain the rich floral aroma characteristic of live roses.
Rose for jam - the best varieties, the benefits and harm to the health of the flower blank
Jam from rose petals is not only tasty, but also a very useful delicacy. Doing it at home is not at all difficult. True, not all varieties are suitable for preparation, but only tea roses of red or pink hue. It is recommended to collect petals in the morning when the buds have not yet lost elasticity and a pronounced floral aroma.
Regular consumption of rose jam has a beneficial effect on people. The delicacy contains a large amount of such natural and natural components as fructose, sucrose and glucose, due to which the vitality rises and the body acquires additional energy.
Homemade rose petal jam perfectly satisfies hunger, stimulates carbohydrate metabolism and contributes to the restoration of proper metabolism. The vitamins contained in the petals help the fast absorption of fats and proteins, pantothenic acid has a pronounced anti-age effect and slows down the natural aging process, and essential oils have a calming effect on the nervous system and increase immunity.
As a therapeutic product, jam from roses is used for various colds and exacerbations of stomatitis. As a prophylactic agent, it is used for problems with the cardiovascular system, gastrointestinal tract, respiratory organs and kidneys.
Information about the harmful effects of rose jam on the body is not recorded anywhere. An allergic reaction can manifest itself only in the case of an individual individual intolerance to individual components of a sweet dish.
Rose petal jam at home - a classic recipe with step by step photos
The simplest classic recipe suggests making pink jam at home only on sugar syrup. The delicacy prepared in this way acquires a very delicate, flowing texture, a pleasant sweet taste and a pronounced fresh floral aroma, almost identical to the smell of live roses.
Ingredients for making classic rose jam
For the basics
- rose petals - 450 g
- sugar - 1 kg
- sugar - 1.5 kg
- water 900 ml
Step-by-step instructions for the classic recipe for rose petal jam
- Wash the rose petals well in running water, dry them on a paper towel, fold them into a comfortable deep basin and cover 500 g of sugar.
- Clean hands for 5-7 mash the sweet mass to secrete juice, and sugar is absorbed into the petals.
- Put in the pelvis another half kilogram of sugar, gently mix, cover with a lid or food film and send it to the refrigerator for one day.
- The next morning, in a separate container, combine the components for the syrup (1.5 kg of sugar and 900 ml of water). Put on the stove and bring to a boil over medium heat. Then reduce the level of heating and, constantly stirring, boil for half an hour. During this time, the sugar crystals will completely dissolve and the syrup will acquire the necessary thick consistency.
- Remove the candied petals from the refrigerator and form a small ball from them.
- Lower the ball of petals into the syrup, and set the liquid aside. It will be needed later.
- Stir the mass with a wooden spoon or spatula, bring to a boil, and then cook on moderate-low heat for 30-40 minutes. Be sure to remove the foam formed on the surface and stir so that the petals do not stick to the bottom. Shortly before turning off, pour in the liquid released from the petals, stir and bring to readiness.
- When hot, pack up in dry sterilized jars, cork with metal lids, cool to room temperature and store in a cool place, protected from direct sunlight.
How to cook rose petal jam - a proven recipe from Alla Kovalchuk
Alla Kovalchuk is a well-known and popular cook who became the idol of many housewives after participating in the TV show “MasterShef”. Her approach to cooking even the most exotic dishes impresses with simplicity and affordability. Alla offers to make jam from pink petals with citric acid. This supplement serves as a natural preservative and helps preserve the attractive appearance of the treat until the cold.
Essential ingredients for rose jam according to Alla Kovalchuk
- rose petals - 800 g
- sugar - 1 kg
- water - 2 tablespoons
- citric acid - 2 tsp
Step-by-step instructions to the recipe for rose petal jam - tips from Alla Kovalchuk
- Rose petals bust and leave only the most accurate without any flaws. Wash in plenty of running water and dry by tilting on a kitchen sieve.
- Fold in a deep container, pour in sugar, pour in 50 ml of water, add citric acid, tighten with cling film and place in a dry place overnight to release natural juice.
- In the morning, cook syrup from a kilogram of sugar and two glasses of water. Boil it for 15 minutes, and then inject rose petals, pour in the liquid released from them and boil on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Fill jars with hot pink jam, cork tightly with lids, wait for natural cooling and carry them to storage in the cellar.
Pink jam for the winter - a recipe without cooking
Even without cooking, you can cook for the winter very juicy and rich pink jam. The advantage of this recipe is that the petals are not subjected to heat treatment and retain valuable vitamins, trace elements and other substances useful for humans to the maximum extent. The blank has a pleasant natural taste and a delicate, exquisite aroma, clearly felt as soon as the lid is removed from the can. However, it is necessary to keep the delicacy only in the refrigerator, otherwise the petals may mold or sour.
Necessary ingredients for jam from pink petals without cooking
- rose petals - 500 g
- sugar - 1 kg
- citric acid - 2 g
Step-by-step instructions on how to cook tasty and healthy pink jam without cooking
- Pink petals sort out and remove those on which there are inaccuracies and tarnished places. The remaining raw materials are well washed in running water and spread on a paper towel until completely dry.
- At the bottom of a deep enamelled container pour a third volume of sugar, put dry petals, citric acid, mix gently, cover with a lid or tighten with plastic wrap and leave at room temperature for one day to let the mass run.
- On the expiration of the allotted time, knead the petals with pestle until complete homogeneity, very tightly put into sterilized jars, top with the remaining sugar, cork with plastic covers and store in a refrigerator.
Delicious tea rose jam - simple recipe with photos and detailed instructions
How to make for the winter of tea rose jam, tells a simple recipe with a photo. To make the delicacy especially tasty, it is better to collect the petals in the early morning. At this time, the buds are distinguished by a special elasticity and simply divine scent,which do not lose even after intense heat treatment.
Necessary ingredients for a simple and tasty pink jam
For the basics
- tea rose petals - 1 kg
- sugar - 1 kg
- lemon - 1 pc
- water - 4 items
- sugar - 2 kg
- citric acid - 3 tsp
Step by step instructions on how to make tea rose petal jam
- Flowers of tea rose gather early in the morning. Carefully separate the petals and cut off the dense and hard white parts adjacent to the core. Shake well to remove pollen, wash thoroughly in running water, and drain in a colander to drain excess moisture.
- Add dry petals to a suitable container, sprinkle with sugar, sprinkle with fresh juice of one lemon and mix well. Then cover it very tightly and send it to the refrigerator for two days.
- After the required time, prepare the syrup. To do this, pour water into an enamel pan, add sugar and bring to a boil over medium heat. When signs of active boiling appear on the surface, lower the heating level and boil the syrup for 20 minutes. Try to make the sugar crystals cavity dissolve and not stick to the bottom.The resulting foam must be removed.
- Place the candied tea rose petals into the boiling syrup and pour out the extracted juice. On a slow fire, cook the jam for about a quarter of an hour.
- Before turning off, enter citric acid so that the jam will become bright, rich and beautiful color.
- Hot pack up homemade dessert on sterile dry cans, roll up under metal lids, cover with a thick cloth and wait for complete cooling. For winter storage send to the basement or pantry.
Double boobs-selfie from Kim Kardashian and Emily Ratakovski
The simplest scheme of automatic control of the water level
We meet summer in all its glory with the most fashionable and feminine images
61-year-old model from St. Petersburg shot in advertising underwear
Spotlights in the interior
How to clean the body of salt