How to use napkins for a quick tan?
If you do not have time to sunbathe in the sun, but you really want to become dark, then napkins for tanning will come to your aid. But first, find out how to choose them and how to use them.
How do these wipes work?
So, how does a tan appear when using wipes? If you saw them at least once, you probably noticed that they are white, which means that there are no dyes in them. But why then does the skin darken? The fact is that the wipes are impregnated with a special composition containing components that interact with the skin and stimulate the production of melanin, which is responsible for the color of our body.
As a rule, dihydroxyacetone, alpha hydroxy acid or amino acids are used for impregnation. They have a mild irritant effect, which starts the process of melanin synthesis. But the effect is short, although quite fast.
Advantages and disadvantages
If you are in doubt about whether to use napkins, then first weigh the pros and cons.
- It is safe.The skin will not be exposed to ultraviolet radiation, so the risk of burns is reduced to zero. And the substances that make up are practically harmless.
- It is easy and convenient. No need to sunbathe in the solarium or on the beach. All you need is to wipe the skin with a napkin and enjoy the result.
- Quick effect. You will not have to wait, as the skin begins to darken in just a few minutes.
- Wipes do not leave absolutely no marks on clothes, so you will not find yourself in an awkward situation, as when using products containing dyes.
- Since it is impossible to evaluate the effect immediately during the application process, the result may differ from the desired one. For example, with an uneven tan, dark and light spots may appear.
- If you forget to close the package well, the napkins can dry up. And since all the active substances evaporate, then in the end the tool will become useless.
- Short effect. To maintain the result, the procedure will have to be repeated periodically.
- Quite a high price. But if we compare it with the cost of visiting the solarium, then this minus will not seem so significant.
How to make a choice?
So, how to choose napkins for tanning? Pay attention to several important points:
- Skin type If one wipes help eliminate the shine of excessively oily skin, others, on the contrary, will have a moisturizing effect.
- Degree of protection from sunlight. Since the skin becomes especially sensitive after the irritating effects of its constituents, ultraviolet light can affect it and cause burns. And to avoid this, manufacturers add sunscreen substances. The degree of protection can vary from 15 to 40 units. How to determine the optimal SPF? It will depend on the characteristics of the skin. So, if it is sensitive and susceptible to ultraviolet, then it is worth choosing napkins with a degree of protection from 30 to 40 units. If there is a light darkness, then an SPF of 15–20 units will do.
- Natural skin color. Even if you really want to become a "chocolate", it will not work if you are naturally light-skinned, as a strong tan will look unnatural and may be uneven, that is, it will appear as stains.
- Additional functions.Some tanning napkins not only make the skin darker, but also cleanse it, moisturize and nourish it thanks to the vitamin complexes, oils and other components that are impregnated.
Overview of the most popular brands of napkins:
- Bronziada is one of the most popular and widely advertised brands. These napkins, produced in Spain, are convenient and easy to use, the effect is quick and rather long. The shade is natural and natural, but it is more pronounced on the face. On the body tan can be almost imperceptible. Impregnation contains dihydroxyacetone, tocopherol (vitamin E) and moisturizing complex.
- Easy Sun napkins are produced by Riv Gosh cosmetics company. They are also easy to use, but many of those who use them, noted that the tan is uneven. Some had spots and even streaks. But this is probably due to improper application. The composition contains the natural substance DHA (dihydroxyacetone), obtained from cane, extracts of chamomile and aloe, salt of the Dead Sea and provitamin B5.
- Clarins Intense Bronze Self Tanning Tint. These napkins are more suitable for rather dark girls, as the shade will be very rich, but at the same time even. The effect is quite long.In the composition can be detected pigment components.
- Flash Bronzer from Lancome. The tan will be even, and the skin will not only darken, but also thanks to the useful substances that make up the impregnation, it will receive good nutrition and moisturizing, as well as acquire a beautiful shine. But there are some cons. So, many say that there may be traces on clothes. A tan can seem unnatural.
- Napkins from "Nivea" smell nice and do not leave stains. But when processing the folds, the skin in these areas may become darker and acquire an unnatural and ugly orange shade.
How to use?
How to use napkins for tanning?
- First, the skin must be cleaned with a scrub. This should be done to remove dead cells and all contaminants. If this stage is neglected, then in the end the shade can be uneven, and the effect is short-lived.
- Then the skin should be moistened to make it look natural, fresh and young.
- Gently wipe the skin with a napkin, trying to exert constant pressure on it, treat the entire surface and not linger on certain areas.
- Wash your hands well so that they do not darken.
A few recommendations:
- Choose wet wipes for tanning, as close as possible to the tone to your skin, so that the tan looks natural.
- Allergy test before use. Treat a small area and watch the reaction during the day. If there are no disturbing symptoms, feel free to use the remedy. Otherwise, it is better to abandon the application.
- Be careful when treating folds and thin skin areas such as wrists, armpits, elbows, knees, neck, and so on. If you show excessive zeal, then the color of these zones may differ from the tone of the whole body, which will be very noticeable.
- It is undesirable to put on clothes in order to avoid their contamination for several hours after application.
Beaded honeymoon love tree
Where better to relax
Farm in Russia - where to start and how to succeed