FarCry 2 Tips & Tricks
How to Survive Far Cry 2
Ceasefire zones.Most towns in the game are ceasefire zones, meaning, the soldiers there won't shoot at you; but do not shoot while in a zone (unless you want to create chaos) or all the soldiers will come after you.
Always be ready.It's a dog-eat-dog game; even if you're cruising down a remote path, always look out for patrolling jeeps. They always attack you.
Check your map.Your map shows guerrilla camps and safe-houses. If you are not looking for a fight, avoid the camps. Be warned, most intersections have camps.
Check your guns.The Older your gun is, the more likely it will jam or even blow up. Always visit the gun dealers and get fresh guns and ammo.
Plan your arsenal.Be smart about gun combos. Most sniper rifles won't do well in a firefight, so a good combo is a handgun, a sniper and a machine gun. See point 6.
Save bullets.It will happen that you'll just injure an enemy. If this happens, they will be vulnerable for a moment. In that time, kill them using your handgun so that you can save bullets for your main gun. If you don't kill them, they'll get up and start shooting again.
Listen.This point can really save your skin in later parts of the game. If you're hiding, listen to what they are saying and listen from which way it's coming from. Later in the game, they will begin using mortars. They normally use it when you're in a vehicle. They are very accurate and if you don't pay attention, you'll be blown to bits. Only way you'll know if one's coming is by the whistle it gives off. If you hear it, turn as fast as you can and head in another direction.
Stealth.Stealth is always on your side. If you ever watched the predator movies, you can get a good feeling of being one by playing Far Cry 2. Stalk your enemies, use tall grass, rocks and buildings to hide. This way, you can pick your enemies off one by one; they sometimes begin to panic.
It's Africa.Use your environment; set everything on fire and flush them out.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Rivers can be more effective than roads. There aren't so many camps on rivers and patrolling boats aren't as common.
- If you use the same gun for a while, it will begin jam and it will later blow apart
- Bazookas don't work well in the setting. They will fire, but they also blow out fire from it's other end, setting everything around you on fire (suicide gun)
- If you are driving a vehicle with a mounted gun, turn it around, this will really save your life.
- Know which key to press to switch between the driver seat and the mounted gun
- There are enemy patrols while you're driving, watch out.
- The enemy will have the advantage of numbers. When they see you, you will be overwhelmed very quickly.
- Fire in this game is unpredictable, if the wind blows your way, run like hell.
- The AI is fairly sophisticated, what worked in one area may not work in another.
- Malaria will kick in every so often, even during battle. That means you will have to administer your medication even in a fire fight, be prepared.
Video: Far Cry 2: Survival Guide - HD
Minimalist DIY Necklace From Copper Piping
Amy Schumer defends her Formation video that caused outrage
Is Re-Boiling Water Safe
How to Keep Unsalted Butter Fresh
More Married Couples Sleeping in Separate Beds
Other Spring 2019 Trendy Colors Spotted On The Runway
How to Perform in the Theater
A Parents Guide to Learning Disorders
The Cost of Raising a Child in America Is Higher Than Ever
Calvin Harris Gives His Opinion on Taylor Swift Dating Tom Hiddleston
Date: 06.12.2018, 14:34 / Views: 93591