How to Seduce a Gemini Sun, Moon or Rising
How to Seduce a Gemini
Geminis are born between May 21 and June 20. They are known for their dual natures, symbolized by the twins in the astrological chart.You may find yourself attracted to a Gemini and wonder how you can seduce them. First, get to know your Gemini to see if they have traits in common with their Sun sign, then make sure to showcase your most attractive traits. You can also try using the compatibility you may have with a Gemini-based on your own astrological sign. Keep in mind that signs can be fun, but that they are not a scientific guide to getting to know someone. Remember the person is an individual, with traits that may or may not match those of their sign.
Getting the Gemini's Attention
Notice if the person has the qualities of a Gemini.Before you make assumptions about your love interest based on his sign, do a little investigating to see if he has the common traits of a Gemini. Talk to him about his interests, what he likes, or see if you can glean this information from social media or mutual friends. Don't just assume he fits the mold of a typical Gemini; furthermore, don't try to change yourself or be someone who you aren't because you think it's what a Gemini wants. Most people respond to honesty and authenticity — no matter what their sign is.
- Geminis are considered sociable, outgoing, witty, curious, flirty, affectionate, impulsive, and like surprises but they could also be introverted, shy, and crazy. It depends on what they are thinking at that moment.See if you can find out if your love interest has these qualities, too. Does his Instagram show that he's out socializing every night? Do you notice him being affectionate with friends? Does he Tweet funny, clever observations?
Engage the Gemini in stimulating conversation.Geminis love to be intellectually challenged, especially in conversation. Try to engage a Gemini in a lively discussion as a form of foreplay. Many Geminis will rise to the challenge and use conversation as a way to flirt and engage with you.
- You can be more engaging in a conversation by using positive body language, meaning you maintain eye contact, turn your body towards the other person and keep your arms relaxed by your sides. You should also smile and nod when the Gemini is speaking to show her you are engaged.
- You can also liven up your conversation by asking thoughtful questions and by being a good listener. You may also decide to tell a funny story to keep the conversation funny and light. Geminis enjoy a bit of humor, especially in conversation.
Flirt with the Gemini using positive body language.Geminis respond well to flirting, as they enjoy feeling physically and emotionally connected to their partner. You may use conversation and tone of voice to flirt with a Gemini. You can also use body language to show your romantic interest in the Gemini.
- You may flirt by gently touching the Gemini's shoulder or arm during conversation. The Gemini may respond positively to sensual touching, especially if he is interested in you and consents to your touches.
- You can also flirt with a Gemini over text, as Geminis tend to love conversation in any form. Be prepared to be up all night though, as once you get a Gemini talking, it can be difficult to end the conversation.
Present yourself in an alluring way.Geminis pay attention to detail and will notice if you appear physically appealing. You should try appear put together and confident by dressing well and being well groomed. You may put effort into your outfit if you know you are going to be seeing the Gemini that day and style your hair or put on makeup.
- You can also appear confident and alluring by carrying yourself in a certain way. Stand up straight, with your shoulders rolled back and stride around the room like you own the place. Demonstrating a high level of confidence and personality can make you more appealing to the Gemini and more likely to hold her attention among a crowd in a room.
Be social and outgoing.Turn on your social side and project your more extroverted self. Gemini's are outgoing and like to socialize, and he may be looking for someone who can keep up. Invite your Gemini to parties and gatherings, or try frequenting spots you know the Gemini goes to. Geminis tend to like to go out often, so you will have to show him you can keep up with their social schedule.
- Do group hang outs where you and the Gemini spend time socializing with a larger group of friends. Ask the Gemini to hang out one on one in a lively setting, like the latest hip bar or a popular restaurant. Geminis thrive off of social interaction and engagement, even in a date setting.
Make small, sentimental gestures.Geminis are known for their love of romance but are usually more responsive to small, sentimental gestures. Surprising a Gemini with a small gift or a sweet gesture will show her you care and reinforce your affection for her.
- You can surprise the Gemini with a bouquet of flowers or a small box of her favorite chocolates. You can also treat the Gemini to a dinner out or bring over take out on a cold, windy night.
Take the Gemini on an adventurous date.Geminis are all about spontaneity and adventure. Taking a Gemini on an adventurous date will definitely please him and put him in the mood for romance. You may surprise him with an adventurous date for an added level of spontaneity, like tandem bungee jumping or whitewater rafting.
- This could be a surprise ride on a hot air balloon or a carriage ride through the park. You may also take the Gemini on a date to his favorite spot in the city or to a cozy restaurant you discovered in a new neighborhood.
- You may also keep the date interesting and challenging by doing something together you know the Gemini will enjoy, such as going on a hike together if you know the Gemini is into the outdoors or taking a boat ride together if you know the Gemini enjoys being by the water.
Let the Gemini chase you.Once you have attracted the Gemini, you should show off your playful side and let her chase you a little. Geminis enjoy a challenge, especially a romantic challenge, and will usually respond well to chasing after someone they find attractive.
- Make sure you give the Gemini your full attention and work hard to get her interested. Once you seem to have her interest, you should pull back a little. This will leave the Gemini intrigued and she will likely seek you out for attention.
- Keep in mind, though, that playing games like this can turn some people off or can be confusing or hurtful. Don't pull back too far or give her the cold shoulder if you do this — try just being a little less available than you were before.
Demonstrating Qualities that Geminis Find Attractive
Be loyal and honest.Geminis value communication and honesty in a partner. He will appreciate that you are willing to be honest and upfront about how you are feeling and what you are thinking. Geminis also need to feel valued and trusting with their partner. Being honest will make you a more attractive partner to a Gemini.
- You can demonstrate this by not hiding your feelings or thoughts when you speak to a Gemini. You can also show honesty by being true to yourself — don't try to be someone you are not just to attract a Gemini.
- You can show a Gemini that you are loyal by sticking up for a friend in a tricky situation or by supporting a family member during a difficult time. Showing the Gemini you are loyal can show him that you are willing to stand by your friends, family, and partners.
Be willing to try new things.Geminis are an adventurous, fun loving sign. Your Gemini may be playful and interested in learning new things. If you want to succeed in seducing a Gemini, you may need to demonstrate your adventurous side and show her that you can try new things with enthusiasm.
- This may mean ordering a strange dish on the menu at dinner or being willing to try a new drink at the bar. You may also suggest something off the beaten path for your date with a Gemini, like hiking to a waterfall for a picnic or going on a ghost tour and getting a tarot reading, to show her you are interested in new, exciting experiences.
Be adventurous in bed.When you become intimate with your Gemini, be willing to try new things in the bedroom together. You may try different sexual positions in bed and use techniques to make sex last longer. You may also use sex toys and role playing in bed to keep the sex interesting and adventurous for the Gemini.
- Make sure you and your partner are on the same page, and everything you are doing is consensual. If you aren't sure if your partner is adventurous, but he's a Gemini, that doesn't mean you should just try something crazy in bed without asking him if it's okay. Be respectful and communicate about trying new things.
- You may try basic sex toys if you have never used them before, such as a sex toy for clitoral stimulation or vibrating pleasure beads. You can also try a vibrator or a couple's ring in bed.
- It may also be fun to try role playing games in the bedroom in which you act out your fantasies together in a safe space. You may tell each other your fantasies and work together to act them out. You should establish limits and boundaries for the role play and then get into character with costumes and props.
Determining Your Astrological Compatibility
Find out if you are compatible with your Gemini.Take some time to look inward and analyze your personal preferences, your personality, your values and lifestyle. More important than an astrological sign is whether or not you and this person have similar values and lifestyles, if you can communicate and get along well, and other determinants of compatibility. It's fine to take astrology into account, but remember to do it with a grain of salt.
Know the signs thought to be compatible with Gemini.Investigate your own astrological sign and read about the characteristics of that sign. You may find you fit the description of your astrological sign, or you may not (just like your Gemini may or may not have the characteristics of his sign). Geminis are most compatible with the following signs:]
- Libra, September 23 – October 22: Geminis and Libras are compatible because of their ability to communicate and socialize well. They also share a love of art, culture, and adventure.
- Scorpio, October 23 – November 21: Scorpios tend to enjoy privacy. This can clash with a Gemini’s need to be social and outgoing with others. Geminis also have a light-hearted approach to life, which can be counter to Scorpio’s intense and private nature. However, for highly intelligent Gemini, Scorpio may be the perfect partner as the Scorpio can engage in enriching, deep discussions, talk openly about sex without judgement, engage in playful sex as the expert sex sign and most loyal sign of the Zodiac, and is an expert at flirting with the mysterious play and openness Gemini craves. Scorpio and Gemini share the arts, sexual adventure, strong needs for loyalty, and intelligence. The twin nature of Gemini -- the social, public side and the private, intimate side, is just the mystery Scorpio adores and respects.
- Aquarius, January 20 – February 18.: Aquarius is a good match with Gemini because both signs thrive on variety and change. Both signs are also good at socializing and communication. Many Aquarians and Gemini signs end up becoming close friends and romantic partners.
- Aries, March 21 – April 19: This is a good match because both signs are full of drive and energy. Aries have a flare for leadership that will complement Gemini’s resourcefulness. Both signs also have a passion for knowledge and learning.
- Leo, July 23 – August 22: Leos tend to be outgoing, dramatic, and bold. They are a good complement to the creativity and intelligence of a Gemini. Both signs tend to feed off of each other’s energy and enjoy making others, and themselves, laugh.
Note the signs that are not good matches for Geminis.You should also be aware of the astrological signs that are not considered compatible with Geminis. This does not mean you cannot or should not seduce a Gemini if you are non-compatible sign — remember, this is all in fun. The following signs are considered incompatible with Geminis:
- Pisces, February 19 – March 20: This water sign tends to be very sensitive and do not do well when they are paired with the fickle traits of a Gemini. Often, Pisces get hurt easily by Geminis and can be too sensitive and brooding for the playfulness of Geminis.
- Virgo, August 23 – September 22: Virgos do not do well with change or flightiness, making them a poor match for Geminis. Virgos also tend to have high, specific standards and expectations, and may end up criticizing the more open, playful ways of a Gemini.
Look at the signs that are wild card matches for Geminis.There are two signs that can be potentially good matches for Geminis, with a little work and focus. These wild card matches have the potential to work out if both parties learn how to communicate and interact with each other in healthy ways. These two signs are:
- Gemini, May 21 – June 20: Pairing a Gemini with another Gemini can lead to a relationship full of good conversation, adventure, and fun. But both people will need to focus on building stability and commitment into the relationship for it to work.
- Sagittarius, November 22 – December 21: Sagittarians tend to be understanding and patient, so they can be a good match for Geminis. Both signs also have a love of knowledge, variety, and sexual activity. But neither sign is very grounded, so both people will have to work on staying grounded and committed to each other.
Video: How to Seduce a Gemini
Anti-Inhibitor Coagulant Complex Reviews
Compliment them — but not too much
Zelle will be more popular than Venmo in 2019, analysts predict
How to Include Dog Care in Your Household Chore Calendar
Passover Nut Cake with Fruit Sauce
Pied A Terre, Fitzrovia
How to Improve Your Mother Daughter Relationship
Overweight and Pregnant: Why BMI Matters
Benefits of regular blood donation
How to control or prevent hair splits during summer
10 Tips to Keep Kids Fit
Horseradish, Cheddar, and Caramelized Onion-Stuffed Burgers