How to quickly close the balcony windows with tulle
Is your balcony glazed, facing south and suffering from the hot summer sun? Is it impractical to install blinds or glue a protective film? There are several practical and simple ways to resolve the issue. A good barrier that dissipates an excess of UV creates traditional tulle. In addition, cute curtains give the room charm and comfort. The presence or attachment of the eaves is optional. Let us tell you how to fix the protective material on the glass itself. It will take only unnecessary tulle, a handful of starch and a little time.
Step by step instructions on how to close the balcony windows
- Wash the glass. Measure the internal size of the balcony frames.
- Cut out rectangles from the unnecessary tulle that match the size of the glass. No need for allowances!
- Prepare a starch paste at the rate of 1 large spoonful of starch per 0.75 liters of water. To do this, gradually pour the starch into boiling water, stirring continuously.The specified amount should be enough for 4 average sliding frames, although a lot depends on the nature of the canvas.
- Immerse the pieces of tulle in a sticky liquid until it is completely soaked.
- Wet a slightly pressed material on the glass, starting from the center of the upper part. Press your palms, paying special attention to the edges.
- Brew delicious tea and call your friends to evaluate the result!
Why is this way to close the windows?The method is simple, practical, cheap and very effective. On this balcony you can successfully grow flowers without fear of leaf burns. Long and relaxed you can do your favorite things, without fear of witnesses in the face of passers-by and residents of neighboring houses. The aesthetics of the room is 80% dependent on the design of the selected canvas. Adherents of minimalism and modern European interiors are advised to find material without a pattern. Lovers of styles Provence, Country, Chefbi-chic will like the curtain like a sirloin net, as well as with pastes and fringes.Experimenters can “play” with partial camouflage from the top or bottom. Adherents of this method glue up not only balconies, but also kitchen windows and even living rooms. From the side of the street, the windows are washed as usual. Inside the dust is removed with a damp cloth.
New fashion rules: what speaks of bad taste in 2018
27 reasons to check the reflection BEFORE uploading photos to the Internet
Big Bright Dream Catcher
Delicious and savory marinated salads
Top 10 best liquid submarines in 2016
A stylish idea for decorating a room: an original pillow with pompoms