How to pickle mushrooms for the winter in jars with vinegar - delicious and quick recipes at home
There are many recipes and video instructions telling how you can pickle mushrooms at home for the winter. Some housewives prefer quick ways and make simple harvesting in vinegar, others consider the longer process to be right, add onions and a large amount of spices to the marinade and always sterilize preservation rolled into banks. We have collected for you the most popular options for winter mushroom pickles. Cook with us and delight your loved ones with savory, tasty and fragrant dishes.
How to pickle mushrooms for the winter in jars with vinegar and onions
This is the most popular way to pickle mushrooms for the winter in cans of onion and vinegar. The only difficulty is that the banks with conservation must be sterilized.Only then they reach the coldest.
Ingredients for pickling with vinegar mushrooms in jars
- mushrooms - 2 kg
- onion - ½ kg
- water - 150 ml
- Table vinegar - ½ l
- salt - 50 g
- sugar 20 g
- citric acid - 4 g
- cinnamon - 2 g
- allspice - 10 pcs
- bay leaf - 4 pcs
Step by step instructions on how to pickle mushrooms with vinegar and onion in jars
- Rinse and dry mushrooms, cut into halves or quarters if desired. Chop the onion into slices.
- Pour water and vinegar into a saucepan, add salt and bring to a boil. In an actively boiling mass of mushrooms and cook on low heat until ready. Foam clean with skimmers.
- Then pour sugar, citric acid, spices, boil again and packaged in jars. Add onions, chopped into half rings. Pour the fire marinade, sterilize, roll and cool naturally. Store in the cellar.
How to pickle mushrooms at home for the winter - a recipe with garlic
Lovers of sharp, hearty hues will surely enjoy this recipe, telling how to pickle mushrooms for the winter with garlic. The ready-made dish has a distinctive flavor and hasrich spicy flavor.
Ingredients for the preparation of marinated mushrooms with garlic at home
- mushrooms - 3 kg
- salt - 2 tbsp
- garlic - 2 heads
- sugar - 2 tbsp
- Table vinegar - 8 tbsp
- black pepper peas - 10 pcs
- barberry - 10 dried berries
- vegetable oil - 75 ml
- water - 1 l
- bay leaf - 2 pieces
Step by step instructions on how to pickle mushrooms for the winter at home
- Mushrooms should be cleaned of soil and garbage, washed, dried, put into a pan, pour with cool water, bring to medium heat until boiling and boil for 5 minutes.
- Drain the first liquid, and fill the mushrooms with fresh water, add a little salt and reheat again. When boil, reduce heat and cook for at least 20 minutes. Then throw it back in a colander and leave to drain excess liquid.
- For marinade in a saucepan pour water, add sugar, salt, peppers, cloves of garlic and barberry berries. When the mixture boils, add vinegar, stir and put boiled mushrooms. Boil for about 5-6 minutes, distribute to sterilized jars, pour marinade, and top to add sunflower oil.
- Roll up with iron lids, turn over, wrap in a rug and cool. Then remove the pickled mushrooms in banks until winter in the pantry or basement.
How to make pickled mushrooms from frozen - recipe with photos
Making delicious, savory snacks from fresh forest mushrooms is possible only during the ripening season. But if you have a desire to pamper your relatives with something tasty on a cold winter day, you can use frozen mushrooms for pickling. Made according to this simple recipe with a photo, they will turn out tender and juicy, and those who try will never understand that freezing was taken as the main component, and not a fresh product.
Ingredients for Homemade Pickling Mushrooms Recipe
- frozen mushrooms - 1.5 kg
- water - 1.5 l
- Wine Vinegar 6% - 300 ml
- bay leaf - 5 pcs
- mustard seeds - 10 pcs
- black pepper peas - 15 pcs
- Allspice - 10 pcs
- garlic - 4 cloves
- sugar - 1,5 tbsp
- salt - 3 tbsp
Step-by-step instructions to the recipe for pickling frozen mushrooms at home
- Boil water in an enamel saucepan. Throw in the unfrozen mushrooms and boil on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Make marinade in a separate container. To do this, pour salt, sugar, spices, garlic into water and bring to a boil.
- The boiled mushrooms should be taken out of the water with a skimmer and transferred to the actively boiling marinade.Boil for 15 minutes, remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Packed up cooled mushrooms in dry, sterilized cans, close with screw caps and put in the fridge for three days. During this time, they are well saturated with spices and will be suitable for food.
How to pickle mushrooms in vinegar is correct - a recipe at home
Not sure how to pickle mushrooms in vinegar right? Then use this simple recipe and you will get a tasty, juicy and fragrant preparation for the winter. Mushrooms will suit any, from ordinary champignons and oyster mushrooms, to more rare butters, saffron mushrooms or aspen mushrooms. It is better to preserve each species separately, as many forest mushrooms have different density and require a different amount of time to bring to readiness.
Ingredients for Homemade Pickled Mushroom Recipe
- mushrooms - 2 kg
- water - 2 l
- black pepper peas - 12 pcs
- allspice - 6 pcs
- Carnation - 4 buds
- sugar - 3 tbsp
- salt - 3 tbsp
- Acetic Essence - 2 tsp
- garlic - 6 teeth
- Dill umbrella - 2 pcs
Step-by-step instructions on how to pickle mushrooms in vinegar at home
- Mouth mushrooms, wash and soak for one hour in cool water. Then rinse, drain in a colander to drain excess liquid, slightly salted, put in a pan with water at room temperature and send to the stove.
- Over medium heat, bring the mass to a boil, then reduce the warm-up level and boil for half an hour. Stir regularly and carefully clean the foam that forms on the surface.
- In a separate enameled container, prepare the marinade. To do this, dissolve salt, sugar, spices and spices in water, mix well and put on the stove to heat up. When the liquid begins to actively boil, pour in vinegar and boil for another 5-7 minutes.
- Boiled mushrooms using skimmers out of the water, rinse, put in a saucepan, pour boiling marinade, bring to a boil and cook the mushrooms for another 15-20 minutes.
- Peel the garlic, cut into cloves and cut into thick slices.
- At the bottom of dry, sterilized cans lay out an umbrella of dill and garlic. Fill the jar to the shoulders with boiled mushrooms, then pour the boiling marinade to the top, roll up with tin lids, turn it upside down, wrap in a warm blanket and leave to cool completely.For winter storage pick pickled mushrooms on the balcony or in the pantry.
How to pickle mushrooms quickly and simply for the winter and every day
Knowing how to pickle mushrooms quickly and easily, you can make this savory snack at any time of the year. The blank will be a pleasant addition to fish and meat dishes, will add a new, original sound to traditional potato side dishes or make an original filling for Italian pasta.
Essential ingredients for quick pickling of mushrooms in vinegar
- champignons - 1 kg
- vinegar - 150 ml
- water - 150 ml
- vegetable oil - 150 ml
- salt - 2 tsp
- sugar - 4 tsp
- garlic - 6 cloves
- black peppercorns - 20 pcs
- dill - 1/3 of the bunch
- bay leaf - 5 pcs
Step-by-step guide to a quick and easy recipe for pickled mushrooms for the winter and daily menu
- Mushrooms bust and clean. Small leave whole, large cut into pieces of arbitrary shape.
- Tie sprigs of dill with twine, and slightly stub the stalks with the back of a knife blade.
- For the marinade in a separate container, combine water, vinegar, sugar, salt and mix very thoroughly.
- In a deep thick-bottomed stewpan pour sunflower oil, put slices of mushrooms and garlic, passed through a press.
- Sprinkle with peppercorns, add dill and laurel, add marinade, cover and bring to a boil over low heat.
- When the mass begins to actively bubble, stir again, remove the lid and allow to boil for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Noise the mushrooms and pack them into dry, sterile jars. Bring the remaining marinade to the skillet to a boil, pour cans of mushrooms, cover the plastic caps tightly and cool to room temperature.
- Four hours later, remove the mushrooms from the marinade, sprinkle with chopped greens and serve to the table.
How to pickle mushrooms - recipe with video from su-chef
How to pickle mushrooms at home for the winter, tells this video recipe. The author uses chanterelles as the main component, however, he specifies that it is possible to take any other mushrooms that are on hand. The highlight of the method is that the marinade is prepared without vinegar, due to which it turns out very gentle and has no sourness. The cooking process takes place quickly, the processed mushrooms are packed in jars and sealed with lids. If you do everything right and do not violate the requirements of the recipe, the preservation will quietly stay until the deepest winter cold.Well, before use, pickled mushrooms need to cool, cover with fresh chopped greens and serve to the table, decorated with chopped half rings onions.
How can sea salt be used
How not to eat in the New Year holidays
How to restore the battery
What dreams dough