10 Legal Ways to Make Money Fast
How to Make Money Fast As a Pre Teen
Making Money Selling Goods
Sell old clothes.If you have gently used clothing items that you no longer wear, or have grown out of, you can sell them to make some money.
- Ask your parents to help you set up an online auction for your old clothes.
- You can sell your clothes individually or in lots.
- You can sell your clothes to a thrift store or consignment shop.
Make money from old toys.Much like clothes, if you have toys or electronics you no longer play with, you can sell them quickly for money.
- Try selling them online.
- If they are collectible, try selling them to specialty shops like antique dealers or toy collector.
- Some retailers have detailed lists of what sort of toys they will purchase.
Peddle baked goods.Put your baking or cooking skills to use, and sell cookies or cakes.
- Try selling that at school or school events.
- Go to and sell items at community events (picnics, parades, churches, etc).
- Ask your parents to take bake goods to their place of business to sell.
Sell crafts.If you like to do crafts (for example knitting, painting, sewing) you can sell your creations.
- There are websites designed to sell crafts and creative items.
- Try and see if you can sell crafts at your school or other places you spend time (sports practice, clubs, church, parent’s business, etc).
Making Money Working
Babysit.Babysitting is a classic way that preteens can make some extra money. Talk to your friends or your parents to see if they know someone that has younger kids that need looking after.
- Have a family or friendly connection with the kids you want to look after is safer and often easier.
- Always talk to the parents of the kids to settle on hourly rate and other rules you might need to know before you agree to babysit.
Walk dogs.Being a dog walker is another job you can do to make money. Like babysitting, talk to your friends and family to find dogs that need to be walked.
Do yard work.Lawn and yard work always needs to be done. It is not necessarily an easy job, but your hard work can pay off with good money.
- In the fall, ask your parents and neighbors if they will pay you to rake and remove leaves.
- In the winter, ask your parents and neighbors if they need snow removal services.
- In the spring and summer, ask to weed gardens or mow lawns.
Bag groceries.Go to a local grocery store and ask if you can make some money by bagging groceries. Some stores may ask you to deliver groceries to elderly or recurrent customers.
Clean houses.Like lawns and yards, houses need a lot of maintenance. You can make some quick cash by cleaning houses. Ask you friends and family if they will pay you to wash windows, sweep floors, wash down walls, do dishes, etc.
Talk to teachers, coaches, or mentors about awards you can win.If you excel at something - like a sport, skill, or subject - you may be able to win money for it.
- For example, you may win money through specialty groups (like the agricultural group 4-H).
- You may be able to win scholarships for college.
Making Money By Helping Your Family
Ask your parents if they would pay you.This might be a weekly or biweekly allowance. You may make money by just asking! You can try and persuade them by saying you will do what they ask you (like doing your homework on time, making up your bed, etc).
- Be polite and explain why you want some extra money. Say things like: “I would really like to earn my own money so I can go out with my friends!”
Do chores.You can ask your parents if they would be willing to pay you if you work on more challenging chores. Some of these chores may include:
- Outside work (snow removal, mowing the lawn, weeding, etc)
- Cleaning the house
- Taking out the trash
Help with family members.If you have younger siblings, your parents may need some extra help. Offer to babysit or help with their care for some extra money.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Be patient. It takes time and hard work to make money.
- Be organised. It will help you stay more focused. Making a chart is an excellent way to be more organised, and stay motivated!
- You should always ask your parents permission before selling you items. You want to be careful with who you interact with. You need to be safe!
- Make sure you are using the internet responsibly.
Video: (2018) How To Earn Money Online Fast! How To Make Money Fast! Get Paid Daily!
Steal Her Look: Emmanuelle Chriqui in Vince Camuto Ella Moss
7-Day Fat-Burning Fitness Plan for Beginners
How to Set up a Simple Pagan or Wiccan Altar
The Best—And Worst—Foods For Diabetics
The Best Pilot Watches Ever Made
How to Write a Formal Letter
Tommy x Gigi Spring 2019 Is a Thing
How to Write a Requirements Document
8 Low-Impact Workouts That Torch Calories
Baby Wipes Linked to Perfect Storm of Child Food Allergies, Study Says
The Fascinating Way Listening To Music Can Actually Lower Your Dementia Risk
Date: 19.12.2018, 14:26 / Views: 33551