How to make liquor?
It so happened that liquor is considered a purely "ladies'" drink. It is sweetish, medium strength (alcohol content). You can find out more about what liquor is in our section.
You can also make this pleasant alcoholic drink at home. Various types of liqueurs are prepared on the basis of berry or fruit infusions, milk, eggs, spices, coffee, etc. The refined high-quality alcohol of high concentration or another strong alcoholic drink (whiskey, brandy, etc.) is taken as the alcohol base. Below will be offered the most successful recipes for cooking liqueurs.
Homemade Liqueur Recipe
There are many recipes for making homemade liquor. For example, a very popular egg liqueur, for its preparation you will need the following ingredients.
- Egg yolks - 5 pcs .;
- Icing sugar - 150 g;
- Cream - 300 g;
- Vanilla sugar - 1 sachet (1 tsp);
- Vodka or food (40%) alcohol - 180 ml (one glass).
- separate yolks from proteins;
- Mix the yolks with powder, vanilla sugar and whisk with a whisk or blender, holding for about 10 minutes over the steam bath - you should get a fluffy mass;
- in the process of whipping in the same way, enter the cream and beat another 5 minutes;
- Continuously stir in small portions, add all the alcohol.
Liquor is ready, but it needs to be refrigerated for 2-3 hours so that it thickens, after which it can be consumed.
How to make milk coffee liqueur
Irish liqueur Beilis is very popular, but it is also quite expensive. To prepare such a liqueur as Beyliz can be done independently, without any special expenses. We offer the most successful way to prepare liquor. With a few more ways to prepare this popular alcoholic drink, you can read in our article How to make Beyliz ?.
Ingredients will need the following:
- Condensed milk - 1 can (200 ml);
- Instant coffee - 2 stick (2 tsp);
- Vanillin - pinch;
- Alcohol (40%) - 300 g
- In a saucepan, mix all ingredients except alcohol, mix thoroughly with a whisk;
- Constantly stirring, put the mixture on a small fire, but do not bring to a boil;
- After heating, remove the dishes from the heat, cool and then add alcohol.
Chilled liquor is ready to eat. Learn more about the traditions associated with the use of this drink, you can learn from our article How to drink Beilis liqueur ?.
To make a cherry liqueur, both fresh and frozen, the following ingredients are required.
- Cherry berries - ½ kg;
- Cherry leaves - about 200 g;
- Icing sugar - 500 g;
- Water - 1 l;
- Lemon - half fruit;
- Vanilla sugar - 1 bag or a pinch of vanillin;
- Vodka - 500 g
From these products you get about 1 liter of liquor, this drink is prepared no longer than an hour.
- Wash the cherries (if frozen, then defrost) and leaves, pour one liter of water, put on gas, bring to a boil and boil for at least 10 minutes over low heat;
- Then add sugar and put sliced lemon, stir until sugar dissolves, warm for about 7 minutes;
- After all the manipulations, remove the broth from the fire, cool and strain through several layers of gauze or a sieve. In the cold broth add vodka.
In this form, the drink is ready to drink, but it is better to let this liquor brew for up to 7 days, then the taste will be richer and richer. It is better to store and draw the drink in a cool dark place, then it will acquire a thick, thick consistency characteristic of liquor.
6 romantic jokes to spark in the eyes: from us - to you with love
Secrets of cooking Worcestershire sauce
Heartburn - Causes and Consequences
The best foreign romantic comedies of 2014: a list, titles and plots of films
How can I hang a picture on the wall