How I removed my armpit hair permanently ♥ No waxing underarm removal ♥ Wengie
How to Make Armpit Hair Less Noticeable
Armpit hair is completely natural and normal to have; however, some people consider it to be unattractive, uncomfortable, or bothersome. Sometimes you may want to remove your armpit hair or make it less noticeable for a variety of reasons, whether it be sexual, cultural, spiritual, or just to make yourself feel more comfortable. There are many different ways you can make your armpit hair less noticeable or remove it altogether. Continue reading this article to learn how.
Bleach the Armpit Hair
Purchase a hair bleaching product designed specifically for you to use on your body, such as face or arm hair bleach.
- You may want to speak to a doctor or dermatologist for product recommendations.
Remove any clothing you don't want ruined if it comes into contact with the bleach.
Wash your armpits with warm water and soap.
Prepare the bleach according to the directions on the package.
Apply the bleach product to the hair on your armpits.
Lie down on your couch or bed with your arms raised above your head for the amount of time specified in the directions of the bleach product.
- You may want to spread a rag or towel on your furniture so the bleach doesn't stain the fabric.
Remove the bleach from your armpits as directed on the bleach package and rinse or pat dry accordingly.
Use New Shaving Techniques
Soak your armpits in warm water for at least 3 minutes to open your hair follicles, soften your hair, and relax your skin.
Apply a moisturizer or shaving gel to your armpits and let it sit on your skin for at least 4 minutes.
Pull your skin tight and shave your skin in an upward direction against hair growth.
- Shaving in an upward direction may increase your chances of ingrown hairs, but will result in a closer shave for less noticeable armpit hair.
- Do not shave over the same area of your armpit repeatedly because it may cause redness or irritation.
Apply anti-perspirant or deodorant several minutes after shaving if these products normally cause you to experience a stinging sensation afterwards.
Use Depilatory Creams
Purchase a body hair depilatory cream that will dissolve your hairs at their follicles and cause them to fall out.
- Look for depilatory or hair removal cream designed specially for sensitive skin or armpits.
- You may also want to seek advice from a dermatologist or doctor for product recommendations.
Apply the cream to your armpits according to the directions on the manufacturer's packaging.
Remove the cream from your armpits as directed after the time specified on the packaging to prevent your skin from becoming irritated.
Use Hair Growth Inhibitors
Purchase a growth inhibitor product that contains a chemical called eflornithine hydrochloride, which will slow the growth of your armpit hair.
- Look specifically for hair growth inhibitor products designed for sensitive areas such as your face or body hair.
- You can also speak to your dermatologist or doctor for specific product recommendations or prescriptions.
Apply the hair growth inhibitor product to your armpits daily or as often as required according to the manufacturer's directions.
Use Waxing or Sugaring Methods
Remove your armpit hair using body hair wax or a prepared sugar mixture that pulls out hair by their follicles.
- Visit a spa or salon for these treatments or purchase a waxing product from the store.
Prepare and apply your waxing or sugaring product as directed on the packaging.
Make your own sugar hair removal product at home.
- Mix the sugar, water, and lemon juice ingredients together in a saucepan; the amounts of which are shown in the Things section of this article.
- Heat the mixture at a low temperature until you see bubbles appear.
- Remove the mixture from the stove when the cooking thermometer reads 250 degrees Fahrenheit (121.11 degrees Celsius).
- Pour the mixture into a plastic jar or container.
- Allow the mixture to cool off for between 2 and 3 minutes or until it is cool enough to place on your skin without burning.
- Spread the mixture on your armpit hair in a downward motion using a dull knife.
- Press the strips of cotton over the sugar mixture with your fingers to adhere the hair and mixture.
- Pull the strips from your skin in an upward motion.
- Wash your armpits with warm water and soap to remove any excess sugar mixture.
QuestionI'm 11 years old and have armpit hair. How do I hide it without shaving or bleaching and not letting my parents know I have it?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIt's perfectly normal to start getting armpit hair at 11. If you are embarrassed, your parents are the best ones to tell; they will not judge you and will actually help you! If you don't want to shave your armpits, you can try waxing them, although this will hurt. You can also tweeze them if you do not have a lot of hair yet.Thanks!
QuestionI'm 9; is this normal?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerTotally normal. While puberty typically begins at age 10 for girls and 12 for boys, there are those like yourself who begin earlier, and others who will hit puberty later than the average.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I bleach my armpits?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can use cream that lightens your hair.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I maintain neatness of my armpit?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerShave. That's the number one thing to keep your armpit smelling and looking nice. If you have deodorant, use it.Thanks!
QuestionCan I use tweezers to remove my armpit hairs?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can shave them or wax them, which will both be easier and less painful than tweezing them.Thanks!
- Other ways to reduce armpit hair include more permanent methods such as electrolysis or laser hair removal treatments. Speak to your doctor or health care provider for these treatments.
- Before waxing apply baby powder to your armpits.
- Do not cut freely without any baby powder. Cutting freely can be a result to more hair growing, rapidly.
Video: My ARMPIT ROUTINE | Hair Removal & Preventing Dark Underarms
NEVER Scrub a Pot or Pan Again with This Simple Trick
These Are the Victims of the Las Vegas Massacre
How to Be a Health Information Manager
23 Creative Outdoor Wedding Ideas to Try
From whimsical to glamorous, Princess Beatrices hats always help her stand out
Fabrizio Stabile died from brain-eating amoeba after going to a wave pool
Dorm Crafts: Easy No-Sew Fleece Pillows
These 11 Fall Hair Color Trends are This Year’s Most Popular
17 Medium Length Bob Haircuts: Short Hair for Women and Girls
10 Beautiful Examples of Home Entryways
Double Pecan Chocolate Pie
How to Accept That Your Beloved Dog is Aging
Integrative medicine and me