How to make a cud at home: cooking features
Few people know, but chewing gum was known to man even before our era. An early prototype of chewing gum was discovered by archaeologists in the territory of modern Finland. The age of the artifact exceeds 5 thousand years! Then used resin trees and other natural ingredients.
In the USSR, they also knew how to make chewing gum at home, and they prepared it using tar, birch gum and juice. The resin had been boiling for a long time, until it acquired the appearance of a black solid mass, of course, the look was not the most appetizing, but the taste was not bad. Chewing gum in the form to which we are accustomed, appeared relatively recently - at the end of the twentieth century. And always a man wanted to know how to make chewing gum at home, because the goods quickly won the love of people. Especially fond of cud children. Therefore, many parents want to make a puff at home, without the use of harmful chemicals. So, how to make a cud at home? Very simple, actually. Carefully read our recipes to learn its technology
Making the cud at home: useful guidelines for making
If we make the cud at home, then we need to stock up on important ingredients. There are several recipes that we will share with you.
How to make chewing gum at home delicious? The first method involves the use of berries and fruits. For this you need to prepare:
- water (boiling water) - 0.5 l;
- fruits or berries - 5 liters;
- sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- cold water - 0.5 cups.
If you do not know how to make chewing gum tasty and safe, but you really want to please your kids with a homemade “weave”, carefully follow our advice. Cud at home will replace the store, and will not affect the health of babies.
- Peel, wash and cut the fruit. Put them in a saucepan and pour boiling water over it. Let it stand. Then put the pot on the stove for about 25 minutes.
- When the fruit is boiled out - drain the compote (which you can then drink).
- Add sugar and cook until mass becomes thick.
- Add gelatin dissolved in water. Stir.
- Boil for a few minutes;
- Spread a thin layer on the cutting board, coated with vegetable oil, and allow the product to freeze. For this you may need a day.
How to make gum at home, similar to the store?
How to make a cud at home like that sold in stores? To do this, you need to buy gum base, which can be ordered online. Now let's talk more about how to make chewing gum at home. Purchase:
- gum base - 1 tablespoon;
- corn syrup - 1 tsp;
- starch - 2 tablespoons;
- food coloring - 2 drops;
- flavoring additive.
Note that corn syrup is easily replaced with liquid honey or sugar-free syrup. So, how to make a cud at home? Very simple!
- To do this, take the gum base and heat it in the microwave for 90 seconds.
- Pour in syrup, knead the mixture until smooth.
- Pour starch in a heap and lay out a mass on it.
- Knead like dough.
- We add dye, flavoring additives. Stirring.
- We cut into pillows or strips.
- Put in the fridge for two hours.
Now you know how to make chewing gum at home, so feel free to experiment and create!
Killer anecdotes for body and soul
What signs of the zodiac suits amethyst
Coffee with cognac
How to sew a sofa cushion with the symbol of the year
Top 10 of the world famous artists
The healing properties of blueberries