Picture Day: Tips & Hacks! How to look your BEST!
How to Look Great on Picture Day
Begin washing your face every day.This will improve your complexion. Use a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. You should start this anywhere between one to two weeks before picture day.
Put together an outfit.You can find something to wear that you already own, but buying something new is always fun. Make sure you select a shirt in a color that looks good on you. There are a couple of ways to figure out which colors look best on you:
- Ask your parents or friends which colors they think look best on you.
- If you get a lot of compliments when you're wearing a specific color, it probably means that it flatters your skin tone and hair. Remember that in most pictures all that matters is the top you are wearing.
Stay away from very low-cut tops, busy prints, and excessive details.
Style your hair.Practice the style that you have in mind to ensure that it's easy to do and that it looks nice. For a sleek look, flat-iron your hair. For a cute look, pull back the top layer of your hair into a ponytail and secure it with a bow or barrette. Make sure you don't put all of your hair into a tight ponytail, or you'll end up looking bald. Straighten your hair, alternatively, and let it loose but don't allow it to cover your face and eyes.
Apply makeup.Don't overdo it, especially with foundation. Stick to your basic regiment, but add a few special details. Try wearing gold eyeshadow, curling your eyelashes, and wearing sparkly lip-gloss (if you have braces, try a matte, natural lipstick instead).
Practice your smile in the mirror.Figure out what smile looks best on you. Try closed and open-mouthed smiles. For a natural open mouth, smile, push the tops of your back teeth with your tongue.
You are now ready for picture day!Make sure to keep your smile natural. Hopefully, it goes well!
QuestionWhat do I do if the people taking a school picture move my hair in a way I don't like?EmmaLee HudginsCommunity AnswerWhat I do is make up an excuse, like, "My parent wants my hair this way." Or you can quickly move your hair back to the way it was before when they go back to the camera to take the picture.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if I have to wear a uniform?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerEven if you are wearing a uniform, the main focus will be your face. So wash your face and bring a mirror to school so you can check yourself out before the picture, and a comb or brush so you can fix your hair last minute.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I look great on picture day if I have gym class that day and have to wear shoes that are ugly?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerWell, no one’s going to see your shoes. Just wear a nice top that looks good on you and you’ll be fine.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Get sleep the night before, so you don't look too tired the next morning.
- Before the picture, if you're allowed, look at yourself in a small mirror.
- Practice good posture. Throw your shoulders back, stick your chest out slightly, and hold your neck straight (Within reason; try to avoid looking like a Marine).
- Don't forget to wash your face and brush your teeth twice daily.
- Tilt your head down subtly so that the camera can't see up your nostrils.
- Wear your hair with an accessory if your hair can get messed up when its down
- If you don't want to show your teeth, smile with your mouth closed.
- Use a flat iron if your hair is puffy and/or frizzy.
- If you wear glasses, consider removing them to avoid lens glare.
- Wear a pretty necklace and earrings.
- Angle one shoulder away from the camera.
- Don't overdo your make-up
- Be yourself, don't try to be someone who you aren't. When people look at your picture, they won't remember you.
- Plan your outfit about 2 days in advanced or longer.
- Avoid messy or sloppy foods if you have pictures after lunch.
- Do not scratch or itch at your face because you will have big red spots.
- Make sure you're not sick or allergic to anything around you. You don't want a frame with snot flying out of your nose!
- Avoid wearing hats or headscarves because they might fall off or you will probably have to take them off unless they are religious. If you wear a headscarf, go for plain, solid colours and then accessorize it with hair slides, hair clips, headbands, etc.
Video: HOW TO SLAY PICTURE DAY
How to Be Ready for Your First Day of Middle School
Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry
Street Style Highlights From SS 2019 MBFW Russia
How To Wear Leopard
Top 40 Best Home Theater Lighting Ideas – Illuminated Ceilings and Walls
Spray Painted T-shirt
Amazon got a boost from AWS, Prime, and advertising
How to End a First Date
Passover Nut Cake with Fruit Sauce
My Stepmother Is Only 5 Years Older Than Me
How to Teach Your Bird to Talk
Beauty Buys: Summer 2012
Date: 08.12.2018, 03:19 / Views: 34235