How to log in to minecraft server?
Playing Minecraft online, you need to choose the right server, as the quality of the game depends on it. There are quite a few servers on the Internet, each of which has its own distinctive features. Having chosen a suitable Minecraft server, you should go to it. How to do it correctly, read the article.
Login to Minecraft server
If you want to log into the Minecraft game server, then you need to do a few steps:
- Log in to the site (for example) where the server is registered, indicating a valid email address. Otherwise, you will not be able to confirm the registration and enter the server.
- Download the loader and run it. Next, enter the data that was specified during registration, select the desired server from the list and download the game client.
- Enter the game.
- Select "Network game".
- Enter the IP address of the server and click the "Connect" button.
If you are unable to log in to the Minecraft server, then you should pay attention to the main errors and their elimination:
- Connection reset, connection refused - in this case it is necessary to check the connection to the Internet or the availability of the server;
- Read time out - you also need to check your internet connection, as the waiting time has expired;
- Logged in from another location - login to the site with your registration data from another computer;
- Internal Server Error - server error.
- Outdated Client - upgrade the outdated client version;
- Outdated Server - roll back the client, because the version of your client exceeds the parameters valid on the server.
Corfu - a luxury island for your trip
How to wear fur
How to cook a tasty quail
Simple fabric for chain mail
How to recover a hard disk
How to organize a private business
What awaits us in February 2016 Horoscope from a professional astrologer
How to make a gift to mom on March 8 with your own hands