How to learn to play football: rules, training
How to learn to play football
How to learn to play football
Football is a kind of sport that has conquered the heart of almost the entire male population of the planet and even some part of the female. It brings together a lot of people, for example, guys who gather in the courtyard or employees who decide to organize a friendly match. The dream of every boy is to learn to play football so that all his friends around admire and strive to imitate him. In order for this desire to come true, there are special sports clubs or even schools in which you can enroll for classes with professional coaches. But if you are not going to devote life to this sport and make it your profession, you can master the basics of football yourself.
In order to easily manage to master the little secrets of football and long enough to play it you need the following:
- Great desire to learn how to play good football.
- Say goodbye to the fear of failure and possible ridicule.
- Learn the rules of football and understand their technology.
- Patience and perseverance.
- Good equipment: comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Developed dexterity and sense of balance.
- At least a little physical training.
- Regularly for self-development, watch a special video telling how to learn how to play football, as well as acquire and study various specialized books.
- Love and understand this sport.
- Develop a reaction.
- Regular training.
The basic rules of football
Basic rules of football: field
The rules of the game of football are quite simple, but still have their own nuances. Consider briefly the basic rules:
- To play football, you need a field where the gates of opponents are set, to which players are attacked. It is divided into two zones for two teams of players. The boundaries of the field are strictly marked with lines.
- It is necessary to play the ball with the help of legs, head and torso. Hands are allowed to take the ball only in rare cases. For example, if the ball flies over the sideline, then the player of the opposing team needs to throw it off with his hands from where he flew.
- For violation of the game in the opponent's relationship in the penalty area, penalty kicks are awarded - a penalty.
- The goalkeeper in the case of the appointment of penalty kicks must be only in the perimeter of the gate, without departing from them for more than 5 meters.
- The object of the game is to throw the ball into the opponent's goal.
The above points are necessary for any beginner to know.
How to learn to play football: training
How to learn to play football - workout
All workouts and even games need to start with a good warm-up, warming up all the muscles. In this case, a very small run is very effective. The following exercises can be included in the workout:
- First of all, it is necessary to work out the passes for the players of their team, so that they are sufficiently accurate and fast. To do this, you can start with the exercises with the wall. For them, you need to send the ball with your foot in the direction of the wall and try not to miss his return and try again to hit the exact same point as the first time. Then you can perform passes to each other.
- Exercises for receiving the ball can also be performed with the help of an assistant or the wall. To do this, you must try to take the ball in all ways allowed in the game.
- The technique and precision of the impact can be trained with a crossbar, trying to get into it from a distance that will be approximately 10 meters.
- It is also necessary to train the force of the blow regularly. To do this, a small run is made and the swing is performed for a strike.
- Running speed is developed by running with the ball around or along the field.
- After you have mastered the basic movements, you can start learning and practicing the tricks.
Everyone can learn how to play football; it only requires perseverance and the desire to achieve the goal.
Self-made 3 W LED lamp
How to tie a bank card
Making a side saw with your own hands
How to salt an oil for winter in cans in two ways
Making a kite with your own hands from scrap materials
How to deal with dust
How to use cutlery