How to grow gorgeous eyelashes at home?
Long and fluffy, slightly curved, eyelashes always attract admiring glances. However, in addition to the aesthetic advantages, they must also cope with protective functions, namely: to prevent the ingress of dust and small debris in the eyes, to protect the mucous membrane from damage.
However, we are not very interested in such properties of eyelashes, we want them to decorate our appearance with their own unique lines. How to grow your eyelashes yourself, without resorting to the help of beauty salons, let's talk in this article.
If the eyelashes are healthy, not particularly injured and by nature have a good length, then you can hardly see the tangible effect of homemade masks and blends. Maximum, you will give them a little more volume and strengthen with vitamins, which is also not useless.
But if you notice that your eyelashes began to catastrophically fall out, become brittle and short, then they just need your help.
Such an unpleasant effect is observed in diseases of the eye - in conjunctivitis, for example, or in barley.
Why? Yes, because we begin to rub eyes, irritating and injuring the surface where eyelashes grow.
The effect of the use of homemade masks and oils will be noticeable in a week, and if you do all this in a complex and not be lazy, then even earlier.
Why suffer and bother with homemade recipes, when in the open spaces of shop windows everything is replete with a lot of eyelash care products? This is true; for a small percentage of people, these funds do bring some effect, however, it is not always desirable.
About doll eyelashes, like a girl from advertising, you can not even dream using such tools. Basically they lengthen the eyelashes, but do not give them volume, and new cilia can grow in bunches, which is far from the expected effect.
In order to grow lashes at home, you need:
- do a massage for the eyes and eyelashes;
- before going to bed every day to conduct therapy with oils;
- every 1-2 days pamper your eyelashes with nourishing masks;
- Try to avoid make-up while treating eyelashes.
Eyelashes are the same hair, only grow elsewhere. If hair growth is advised to massage the scalp, then why not apply the same method for eyelashes? As you know, by acting on certain points, it is possible to achieve an increase in blood circulation, which contributes to an increase in eyelash growth.
Assistant in this difficult task for you will be a variety of vegetable oils, for example, burdock or castor. You can use the mixture - a little vegetable oil mixed with parsley juice or aloe. If you are afraid of getting oils in your eyes, then you can do without them.
The very technique of massage is simple: the movements should be mostly pointlike. In the upper eyelid, we move from the inner side of the eye to the outer, and along the lower eyelid - vice versa. It should be remembered that it is necessary to avoid stretching the skin around the eyes, otherwise you can get premature wrinkles around the eyes.
To develop eyelashes at home will help you a variety of masks that use useful components of herbs and oils.
- One of the most popular and effective is the mask of Vaseline and burdock oil.For convenience, take the bottle from under the carcass, wash it and fill it with the mixture. Apply this mask must be a couple of times a day, or at least at night. In the morning, remove the remaining oil from the eyes with a cotton swab. The pharmacy sells an analogue of such a self-made mask, which also contains all the medicinal ingredients. To consolidate the effect, it is necessary to extend the course of treatment for a month and at this time try to avoid using cosmetics for eyelashes.
- Another useful mask can be made with a plant like aloe on the windowsill. A couple of drops of this wonderful flower should be mixed with burdock oil, adding a little vitamin A in the form of an oil solution. Apply such a mask should be 2-3 hours before bedtime, after the time has elapsed - wash with a cotton swab or warm water, otherwise in the morning you can find swollen eyelids.
- Other effective options are herbal teas - chamomile, aloe, parsley, cornflower, calendula or black tea. Maximum effect can be achieved by mixing these herbs, or alternating them on different days. It is very simple to use such herbs - we brew, let it brew for 20 minutes, soak the cotton pads with decoction and apply it on the eyelids. After that, you can relax for half an hour under the influence of a kind of compress.Such decoctions can be used not only for the treatment of damaged eyelashes, but also for the prevention of healthy.
There are happy owners of long eyelashes, who often wondered - how to grow thick eyelashes? After all, I want them to be not only long and straight, but also voluminous with attractive curves.
In order to give the eyelashes expressiveness and volume, you can use a special device that mechanically curls the eyelashes. You do not need to go to a beauty salon for this, although a mechanical perm can last for a couple of days, and a chemical one, which is done by professionals, can last up to three months.
Long and voluminous eyelashes are perfectly obtained with the help of a special mascara. Manufacturers add there special villi, which are involved in the creation of length and volume. Of course, we must not forget that the daily use of such tools is harmful for your eyelashes, but sometimes you can pamper yourself.
What not to do?
- Sleep in make-up. This should not be done with healthy eyelashes, the eyes begin to swell and itch, which causes considerable discomfort and harm.
- Daily makeup should be removed gently and gently, then applying nourishing masks or compresses.
- Every day use waterproof or mascara to lengthen eyelashes.
In principle, grow chic cilia is not problematic. The main thing is to have a desire to look amazing.
10 most interesting detectives
Draw a pattern on a plate
We bring the English style into your life (10 photos)
7 simple things that will create a feeling of spaciousness in a small apartment
Giroskuter - a great gift for the holiday
How to hand over an electronic ticket