How to deal with bodybuilding?
To lose weight and put in shape a figure, it is not necessary to go to the gym. One single and very simple simulator is quite enough. But before you start training, find out how to choose this projectile and how to use it correctly.
What is bodybuilder?
Bodibar - a sports equipment, which is a metal stick with weighted tips. It resembles a neck from a barbell, but differs in its smaller weight and versatility.
How to make a choice?
How to choose bodybuilder? In order not to be mistaken and choose the appropriate option, when buying, pay attention to the following criteria:
- The weight. He is selected on the basis of physical fitness and goals of the student. So, if you are a beginner, then you will be the optimal weight of 1.5-4 kilograms. If your level of training is medium (for example, you regularly do exercises), then choose a projectile weighing 5-6 kilograms. If you regularly visit the gym and want to replace your workouts with bodybuilding, then pay attention to models that weigh from 7 to 9 kilograms.And professional athletes can choose the maximum weight - up to 18 kg. It is worth remembering that the greater the mass, the more active the muscles will work, so if you want to increase their volume, then gradually increase the weight of the projectile.
- Length. What are the sizes of bodibars? Usually they range from 90-120 centimeters, and when choosing the most suitable length you should take into account your height. The smaller it is, the shorter the projectile should be, otherwise it will be extremely inconvenient to train.
- Material. The shell itself is usually made of stainless steel, but some models have a rubberized surface that prevents sliding in the case of sweating of the palms and provides maximum comfort during exercise.
- Where is the best to get bodybuilder? Of course, in professional sports stores. Firstly, proven and tested shells are sold there, secondly, you will be able to return low-quality goods (if you keep the receipt after purchase), thirdly, you can get advice from the seller and find out the answers to all your questions.
- Cost It varies from 500 to 1000-3000 rubles.Too low a price should alert and become a reason to think about quality. But overpay for the brand is not worth it.
How to do?
We offer the most effective bodybuilding exercises:
- Lay the bodibar on your shoulders and hold it with your hands on both sides. Place your legs shoulder-width apart and begin to bend in both directions, as well as forward and backward. Keep your back straight.
- Place the bodibar on the shoulders and do squats with it. You need to complete 15-20 repetitions. And do not forget to monitor the position of the back, it should not bend.
- Stand upright, spread your legs to the width of your shoulders, pick up the bodybard and lower it down in front of you. Now bend your elbows, bringing the shell to the neck. Perform at least 20 lifts to work your arm muscles well.
- This exercise will ensure the work of the muscles of the shoulders and chest. Starting position: stand upright, legs apart shoulder width, take the bodybuilder and bring it to the chest. Further on the exhale, lift the projectile up and hold it over yourself for how many seconds. On the inhale, return to the original position. Repeat 20 times.
- You can do forward attacks.To do this, first take the starting position: stand up straight, take the bodybar, take it back and put it on your shoulders, and connect the legs together. Now make your right foot a wide step forward and simultaneously sit down, touching the floor with your left knee (the right one should be bent). Return to the original position, and then repeat the attack with the other leg. Just make at least thirty repetitions.
- Take the projectile, lower it, and then exhale lift up. Take a breath, return to the starting position. Perform a total of at least twenty repetitions.
- Take the shell in hand. Put your head behind, put it on your shoulders and hold it with your hands Make turns of the trunk, but so that only the upper part of the body moves, and the lower one remains motionless. If you regularly perform on 40-50 turns, the waist will become more pronounced and slim.
- Lie down on the belly, take the bodybuilder's head and simultaneously tear off the lower and upper parts of the body from the support so that only the pelvis remains on the floor. You need to complete 20-40 repetitions.
- Lie on your back, take the projectile and lift it above yourself. On exhalation, raise your legs and torso, trying to touch the bodibar foot.Inhale, return to the original position.
- This exercise is complex, it helps to work out several muscle groups at once. Lie on your back, hold the bodibar, place it on your chest. Make a chest press by lifting the projectile above yourself, and at the same time bend at the knees and lift your legs. You can also lift your legs alternately. Required to perform at least twenty repetitions.
- Exercise for the press. Lie on your back, put body bate on your shoulders. While exhaling, lift the body along with the projectile. On a breath inhale again. Repeat 20-30 times.
- Lie on your back and grab your bodibar with your legs bent at the knees. Now do the tilt to the right and left, touching the floor of the projectile ends.
Pros and cons of bodybuilder
Benefits of bodybuilding:
- This gym for fitness has an affordable price.
- It is easy to do, anybody will master the exercises, even a beginner.
- One simple device can be used for a complex effect on the body and for working out all muscle groups, it can be safely called universal.
- Bodibar takes up little space, it can be removed in the closet and stored there.
- Workouts are effective! For one hour of active exercise, you can burn up to 500 calories, and this will get rid of extra pounds.
- The body will be tightened and become more embossed.
- You will be able to correct your posture.
- With the right approach, you can work out any part of the body and pay attention to problem areas.
- It is good for health: coordination improves, stamina increases, the work of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems is normalized.
- There are contraindications. So, you should not perform exercises with such projectiles for people with spinal diseases, as with many movements the burden falls on him.
- In case of improper exercise, there is a risk of injury. For example, you can get a stretch of muscles and ligaments, or even drop a projectile on yourself.
If you have not had time to put your body in order, buy bodybuilders and start training!
How to tie a hat and a crochet - training for beginners
How to buy tickets cheap - 20 proven tricks
When will include heating in Irkutsk in 2015
Best decoration decorations BAFTA-2018
Where Santa lives The most truthful answer