How To Date A Pisces Man
How to Date a Pisces
Those who believe in astrology think your star sign can dictate your behavior in a romantic relationship. Pisces are believed to be romantic and get caught up in fantasy. If you're dating a Pisces, plan traditional dates that include flowers and candlelit dinners. Pisces can be very emotional, so make sure to respect their feelings and opinions. If you're willing to be romantic and caring, you can be a great match for a Pisces.
Plan romantic dates.Astrologers believe Pisces tend to prefer fantasy, especially in regards to romance. You'll need to appeal to this on dates. Candlelit dinners and long walks in the park or on the beach are preferred. When planning date night, go a traditional route.
- Choose a restaurant with a romantic vibe. Browse reviews online to find restaurants that cater to couples.
- Try something like a romantic picnic on the beach. Find a beach that allows you to rent paddle boats, as this can be a romantic endeavor for couples.
Engage in traditional romantic gestures.It can also help to do traditional gestures of romance on a date with a Pisces. Bring them something like flowers or chocolates. Open doors for them. This is bound to appeal to their romantic side.
Choose relaxing settings.Some believe Pisces are easily overstimulated, as they tend to be a hypersensitive sign. A noisy nightclub may be too much for a Pisces, so instead book a low-key night at a quiet, intimate bar. The more relaxing the better when it comes to dating a Pisces.
- When deciding to go out, plan ahead to avoid things like crowds. Plan for an early or late dinner at a popular restaurant, for example, to beat the rush.
Stay in on occasion.A Pisces may appreciate a night in on occasion. You can do something like cook a fancy dinner for you and your partner instead of going out. You can also do a movie night at home or play board games for two people.
Go to movies and plays.Believers in astrology think Pisces love a little fantasy. Therefore, any form of storytelling will impress a Pisces. Take them to a movie after dinner or get tickets for a local play. Pisces love to enjoy a good story with their partner.
- Due to their romantic nature, it's always a good idea to pick something in the romance genre. Take them to the newest romantic comedy, for example, when planning a movie night.
Providing Emotional Support
Let them make decisions on their own time.Never try to pressure a Pisces into a relationship prematurely. Astrologers believe Pisces can sometimes be indecisive. A Pisces may take awhile to make decisions and you need to let them go at their own pace. Don't try to put a label on the relationship too soon, as this may cause a Pisces to shy away.
- Even tiny decisions may be hard for a pisces, so keep the pressure off in the day to day. For example, a Pisces may take 20 minutes to decide what movie they want to watch. Let them decide rather than forcing them to make a choice.
Be gentle with criticism.Astrologers believe Pisces are very sensitive. They take criticism personally. If your Pisces match does something that bothers you, it's of course important to address it. However, be gentle when you phrase criticisms to avoid upsetting your partner.
Make sure to pay special attention to your partner.Believers in astrology think of Pisces as a somewhat needy romantic partner. They like to feel valued and may need more attention than other astrological signs. Pisces may interpret distraction or forgetfulness as a sign you're not committed, so make sure you remember everything they tell you.
- Make sure to remember things a Pisces has told you about their life and ask about them later on. Remember the co-worker they're friendly with at work and ask for details, for example.
Pay attention on dates.Try not to be distracted when you're with your partner. Give them your full attention during dates and when the two of you are just hanging out. Put your phone away and eliminate any other distractions so you can focus fully on your partner.
Sustaining the Relationship Longterm
Learn to romanticize a little.A Pisces will spin a romantic narrative of your relationship, so make sure you're on board with this. A Pisces may think the two of you were fated to meet and have a fairy tale-like idea of the early days of your relationship. To avoid offending a Pisces, let them tell their own version of events.
- For example, a Pisces may think early attraction or infatuation was "love at first sight," so let them view your relationship through this lens. They may have a very elaborate story of your first date or interactions, even if you don't remember these details as well.
Do not judge their beliefs or perspectives.Astrologers believe that Pisces are more prone to believing in things like the supernatural. If your Pisces match talks about things like spirits, ghosts, or fairies, do not dismiss their beliefs. While a Pisces will not expect you to adopt their beliefs as your own, they will expect that you'll at least respect their point of view.
- For example, if your Pisces believes in ghosts, allow them to express this belief without judgement. Do not say, "I don't think ghosts are real." Instead, say something like, "I'm not sure I believe that myself, but I guess you can't disprove ghosts."
Address problems with your partner directly.Some believe Pisces are shy about open, direct communication. If you're dating a Pisces, you'll need to be the one to raise issues directly. If there's a conflict, a Pisces may not address it without prompting.
- A Pisces may not directly tell you they're upset, but may act out in other ways. For example, a Pisces may get quiet or standoffish. Ask them directly what's wrong by saying something like, "If something's bothering you, we should talk it out."
Remember important dates.Pisces may be romantic by nature, so don't be forgetful about important dates. Pisces may be prone to celebrating anniversaries for each month you're together, so be aware of that date. You should also remember any specific, sentimental details, such as where and how you met and early conversations you had.
Pick out thoughtful gifts for anniversaries.As Pisces are romantic signs, they expect romantic gestures. When it comes to anniversaries, pick something thoughtful and sentimental. For example, get your Pisces a mug from the coffee shop where you meet instead of overspending on something like expensive jewelry or accessories.
QuestionDoes this include men who are Pisces' as well?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThe advice is general advice for anyone who's a pisces. It includes both men and women.Thanks!
QuestionDoes a Pisces woman like to hear how you feel about them?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes. Pisces are romantic by nature and will enjoy hearing you talk about them.Thanks!
QuestionHow compatible are pisces with cancer?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerBoth are water signs. Astrologers believe pisces and cancers are pretty compatible matches, so you should have no trouble wooing a pisces if you're a cancer.Thanks!
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Español: , Русский: , Italiano: , Português: , Deutsch: , Français:
Video: What it's like to date a Pisces man (Better Learn How to Swim)
Getting the Health Care You Need Everyday Health
How to Sue the Government for Discrimination
Unlimited online classes on a large variety of topics
Top 10 foods during winters for being healthy in hindi Video
28 Most Flattering Bob Haircuts for Round Faces in 2019
3 Ways to Pack Dresses
How to Act Immediately to Lessen Brain Damage from a Stroke
15 Gifts for Women Who Like to Curse
How to Enjoy Barbecue Season Without Gaining Weight
Over the Knee Boots Outfits
Are All Your Weight Loss Efforts Turning Their Backs against you
How to Learn All About Polymer Clay
How to Make McDonalds Shakes
How to Make Honey Butter