How to create a DayZ server?
There are two options for creating your own server: create it on your own computer or do it remotely. It’s extremely rare for anyone to create a server on their own computer, as developers will need access to your desktop, which is simply not safe, and developers will not be happy with the prospect of communicating with an unlicensed software user. Most often, to create a server using the remote method.
First, let's define what we need, and then we figure out how to create a DayZ server. Of course, you need a powerful computer, with outstanding technical characteristics:
- First you need to purchase a powerful processor with a minimum clock frequency of 3 GHz.
- The minimum RAM capacity is 2GB. RAM does not play a major role, but still it can not be neglected.
- Hard disk capacity is crucial. The minimum is an indicator of 50GB, provided that there will not be any information not related to the game.
- The operating system is Windows today.While other systems are not suitable for these purposes.
- Internet connection is also not unimportant moment. Its speed should be sufficient, with the ability to pass traffic from 2 terabytes per month. With such speed the server should work smoothly.
If you have already got everything you need, you can contact the developers who will explain how to make a DayZ server. Typically, developers quickly respond to server creation requests.
If you want to do everything yourself, then you need to know how to install a DayZ server. You can do this using this algorithm:
- Download the server and send it to the game folder.
- Download the database of the current version.
- In the game folder, unpack the archive called DayZ_1715_lan1.1.MPfix, if the system asks for the files to be replaced, then click replace.
- In the cfgdayz folder, the server.cfg file is opened with a notepad and we make changes in the fields: server name, password, administrator password, maximum number of players, and save the changes.
- We start the server with the server.bat file.
- Update the database with the db_update_112 file.
- Reboot the server.
To start the game, open the dayz_game file, and connect to your server, which can only be seen on the local network.
Octopuses of Threads
Basics of simple baby fitness
Laying linoleum with your own hands
How to make a hairdo itself - step by step tips
Church holiday 9 August
Smeshariki from plasticine