How to make pancakes at home
Pancakes are a food that is popular in the United States and Canada. Before serving, they are watered with sweet syrup. The name comes from the words “pan” and “cake” - a frying pan and cake. In general, in appearance, form and cooking - this food is similar to the usual pancakes. They are also served for breakfast and plentifully watered with syrup or honey. The question arises how to cook pancakes at home to please your loved ones with sweet treats.
Cooking classic pancakes takes place with the use of milk, salt and sugar, butter and eggs. It will take more wheat flour and baking powder. The dough, which will be thick, is placed in the pan and cook until holes appear on it. Then the dough is turned over. Frying occurs without the use of oil, because it already is part of the dough.
The use of wheat flour is reflected in caloric content, which is 222.38 kcal per 100 grams of product.For cooking less nutritious pancakes, use a lower grade flour.
Fluffy American pancakes with milk
A kind of classic American recipe, which is simple. Pancakes are nourishing and tasty.
- Milk - 240 ml;
- Eggs - 2 pcs .;
- Sugar - two and a half spoons;
- 240 g of flour;
- Baking Powder - 9 g;
- Vanillin and condensed milk.
- To cook pancakes, you need to mix sugar and eggs, then pour milk. Then add vanilla, baking powder and sifted flour.
- All ingredients are well whipped with a whisk or a mixer. It should turn out the mass, in density similar to sour cream.
- Two tablespoons of dough are poured into a pre-heated pan. Fry for about a minute until bubbles appear. After that the pancake is turned on the opposite side.
When serving, pancakes are watered with syrup, condensed milk or honey.
Pancakes on milk with ricotta and apples for breakfast
Another interesting recipe, which is not particularly complex. Pancakes will please everyone.
- 150 grams of ricotta;
- One and a half glasses of flour (375 ml);
- 1 cup of milk (250 ml);
- Eggs (two pieces);
- Sugar - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- 1 tsp vanillin and as much baking powder;
- Salt (half a spoon) and oil.
Ingredients for the filling:
- Brown sugar for powder.
- Whisk to beat the warm milk and add eggs. After that, ricotta is added and all elements are thoroughly mixed. The result is a homogeneous composition.
- In a separate container, flour, salt, sugar, vanillin and baking powder are beaten.
- The resulting mass is added to the milk, mixing thoroughly with a whisk.
- On the pan, which is pre-lubricated with vegetable oil, the dough is laid out ladle.
- Apple slices are added to the pancake and sprinkled with sugar. The frying time is 3 minutes on both sides.
Low-calorie pancakes on apple kefir
An interesting recipe is suitable for those who follow the figure and refrain from eating fatty or high-calorie foods.
- Flour of the highest grade wheat (500 g);
- Biokefir (450 ml);
- Sugar (two and a half spoons);
- Eggs (2 pieces);
- 3 apples;
- 0.5 teaspoons of soda and cinnamon.
- Beat eggs with sugar until foaming, then add kefir and soda with vinegar to it.
- Small parts and gradually added flour, which is thoroughly mixed.
- Grated apples are placed in the prepared mass.
- Roasting occurs before the bubbles and crust.
Serve pastries with jam, sour cream or syrup.
Pancakes on the water
It’s easy to cook, and all the ingredients are sure to be at home.
- Water - 250 ml;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of olive oil;
- Flour - 260 g;
- Two small spoons of baking powder;
- Two large spoons of sugar;
- Two eggs;
- Salt - 0.5 tsp.
- Egg yolks and water are mixed and whipped until foam appears.
- The composition is filled with sifted wheat flour, baking powder and grams of vanillin, after which the ingredients are whipped until a uniform composition is obtained. Then pour in olive oil.
- Salt is added to proteins, and sugar is added in small portions.
- The resulting mass is whipped to a froth and added to the dough, which is laid out in a heated frying pan.
- Pancakes are fried until bubbles appear, and then rolled over to the other side.
The easiest recipe, which includes a minimum of components.
- Oatmeal flakes - 150 grams;
- 100 ml of milk;
- The flakes are crushed with a blender or coffee grinder, and milk is added to the flour produced. The mixture is stirred and left for a few minutes.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl until a homogeneous composition is obtained, which is added to the oat mass and whipped thoroughly.
- Preparation takes place in a dry frying pan. Fry until the bubbles appear, after which the pancake turn to the opposite side.
You can serve pancakes ready with honey, raisins or berries.
- 200 ml of milk;
- 2 eggs;
- 2 small spoons of cocoa powder;
- Sugar sand (3 tablespoons);
- Butter (50 g);
- One glass of flour;
- 1 tsp baking powder;
- Chocolate (40 g).
- Melt butter and chocolate. In a separate container mix sugar, baking powder, flour, cocoa and add a pinch of salt.
- Add milk, eggs and mix thoroughly into the resulting mass. Finally, a mixture of butter and chocolate is added.
- Roasting occurs before bubbles appear on the surface, for several minutes on each side.
Serve a dish with berries, condensed milk or jam.
To make pancakes tasty, you need to look at the shelf life of products. This also applies to baking powder. Ready dough must be used quickly, otherwise it will not work to cook good quality pancakes.
If the conditions are met, the finished dish will be delicious, and will appeal to all family members.
27 reasons to check the reflection BEFORE uploading photos to the Internet
Apricot puree for children
How to become a psychic
Neon in the interior: an unusual accessory for room decor
Angelina Jolie unflatteringly spoke about divorce Jennifer Aniston
Coffee with cognac