How to check the tablet?
Acquisition of a tablet can be darkened by its rapid breakdown or a defect found at home. In order not to start trips to the service centers within a few days after the start of use, you should carefully check it with the purchase.
Of course, this is a complex technical device, the full testing of which takes more than one hour, but the main indicators of its performance can be determined in 20-30 minutes.
Packing and packaging
The first thing you should pay attention to when buying a tablet is not the packaging, but the packaging itself. Ideally, the seller should bring the device from the warehouse, and unpacking and first launch should be carried out in the presence of the buyer. This is not spelled out in the laws, but if this is the case, then you can be sure that this device is really new.
This will also indicate the presence of a warranty card from the manufacturer, and not from the service center at the store. It should be checked for the presence of "extra records." Factory recovery labels, re-pasted serial number labels,and all the more records about the previous sale can only indicate that this tablet has already returned to the manufacturer or visited the service center.
Tablet serial numbers must match:
- on the device;
- in the warranty card (passport);
- on the package.
It is also necessary to inspect the box for detecting dents, abrasions, scratches or swelling from moisture. Their presence indicates that the product may have been dropped or subjected to other physical influences during loading and unloading.
Selecting a model of a tablet, you need to clarify on the manufacturer’s website its final package. In case of its inconsistency in the store, you should think about the authenticity of the device or the dishonest work of the store employees.
Appearance and performance
Before you turn on the tablet, it is recommended to examine it. Alert should:
- backlash backlash, control buttons and plugs (in the charging and headphone jacks).
However, the latter may be a "common disease" of a particular model range.
The display must be covered with an original protective film.If it is replaced by another one (even if it is more expensive), then the possibility remains that the sellers tried to hide the scratches.
It is also advisable to check the performance of all the main devices of the tablet computer, namely:
- Bluetooth module - try to transfer the file;
- WiFi module - try to detect any network;
- 3G module (GSM) - insert the SIM card and make a call;
- speakers - play a melody;
- microphone - record;
- camera - take a few photos;
- display response - try typing a message;
- headphone jack - connect headphones and play a melody;
- charging connector - connect the charger;
- USB - connect the device to the computer.
Tests (Android OS)
For a more detailed tablet check, it is advisable to immediately try to connect to the Internet, enter the Market and install several applications for testing. So:
- will show all the basic information about the tablet;
- will allow to identify dead pixels;
- will give an idea of how many touches are recognized by the display;
- test performance;
- quickly check the performance of all sensors;
- will allow to estimate the capacity of the battery and its "freshness".
- will check the tablet for viruses.
Tom Hardy called Prince Harry a bloody legend
How to make an unusual bag
Salt Dough Horseshoe
Pictures and postcards for September 1 for preschoolers, first-graders and graduates
Homemade dumplings - tasty, satisfying and traditional
White spots on the nails