Gifts of sweets do-it-yourself, the best ideas with photos
If the holiday is coming, and you have not decided what to give to your loved ones, then we will help you and give you a great idea, you will not leave friends without attention, smiles, joy, admiration and delight. Do your own handicraft of chocolates. We considered here two options for a gift: a bouquet suitable for a female and a raspberry, designed absolutely for everyone. It is quite simple, it does not take a lot of time and materials, and most importantly, how much sweets you give to your loved ones! Let your family and friends, with your help, fall into a delicious fairy tale! Good luck in the manufacture, use our instructions from the photo.
Bouquet of sweets
To work you need:
- fabric (8 * 8 or 10 * 10) of any shades you like, we took pastel colors (pink and white),
- footer green for leaves (you can use another fabric or crepe paper),
- scotch tape (green or clear),
- skewers (or any long sticks for a flower stalk).
- Take candy, two for one flower, or you can use any other amount. We wrap them in a piece of cloth so that the shape is like that of a flower (we made them look like tulips). If you have round-shaped candies, then you can take one;
- Now go to the stem. Inside (in the candy), we stick our skewers. To keep the product, we fix all the tape over the fabric. Now, since we took the green tape, we continue to wrap the entire wand with it to the end. If you decide to use paper, then do everything too, but securing it with transparent tape;
- Cut the leaves out of the fabric, with the help of adhesive tape attach them to the bud.
Our first tulip is ready! Do as much as you see fit (preferably an odd number). Use fabrics of different colors to make the bouquet colorful. Any lady will be delighted! For beauty, fasten it with a wide ribbon.
To work you need:
- candies (preferably round),
- any decorative paper, better red or pink,
- artificial leaves
- organza or any other similar material
- We take the foam and, depending on what size you want to make the product, cut out the shape we need. We will make a big figure, so we glue a few pieces of double-sided tape;
- Now cut the oval ball with one edge of the scissors, or, if they are small, it is better to take a clerical or any other knife. The base is ready!
- Go to the candy. We cut small strips of wire (how many candies, so many strips), on the one hand we round them. We catch our goodies for the rounding done (this should be done carefully, at the minimum traumatizing the candy), it is desirable to cling only to the shell;
- We wrap our blanks in the prepared paper (into small cut squares), fasten the ends with scotch tape and cut off the excess with scissors. It turns out neat seeds for malinki;
- Now all the candies are fastened to the area of the foam plastic;
- Making decoration for the remaining spaces between the candies. To do this, we attach a small square of organza to the toothpicks. We fold the organza so that on one side it is lush (fold the square from the middle in different directions,middle we will stick an adhesive tape to a toothpick). Prepared jewelry is also distributed around the perimeter of the foam;
- It remains only to install artificial leaves and cuttings. If necessary, attach them to the wire (as we did with candy) and use it to fasten parts.
Our beautiful raspberry ready! Delight your loved ones! The most interesting and delicious gift! She will not leave anyone indifferent; so yummy!
What are promotional codes and what are they for?
Sarah Jessica Parker told who will play Samantha Jones
Without spending an hour, you can make a family portrait on a wooden base
Earrings made of polymer clay
22 iconic dresses in the cinema
What are the shampoos
How to play sports with hypotension