Fragrant and healthy buns with poppy seeds
Buns - great breakfast. And if you cook them with poppy seeds, you can get not only a fragrant and delicious delicacy, but also useful. Learn how to bake puff buns.
Ways of making buns with poppy seeds
How to cook tasty and not requiring much effort and time buns with poppy seeds? Below are several ways.
Lush, airy and very soft, you will definitely get buns from yeast dough. Here is what you need:
On the dough:
- a glass of milk;
- 450-500 g of flour;
- half a pack (about a hundred grams) of butter;
- one or two bags of vanillin;
- four art. l. sugar sand;
- bag of dry quick yeast.
For the filling:
- 5 tbsp. l. Sahara;
- a couple of art. l. butter;
- 100 grams of poppy.
- one egg or yolk so that the surface is yellow-golden.
- The first stage will be the preparation of the spoons. It is necessary to warm the milk to about 35 or 36 degrees, dissolve all the yeast in it and about a third or a quarter of the flour available.Leave this mixture and wait for it to foam, which tells about the activation of fungal microorganisms.
- First add sugar to the dough, then the pre-blended butter, then the egg and all the flour left over.
- Hand knead the dough, which should be quite elastic, soft, supple and elastic. It should be covered with a film or napkin and left for an hour in a fairly warm place. During this time it should increase in volume.
- While the dough rises, do the filling. Poppy seeds need to be thoroughly washed in cool water, and then immersed in boiling water for three minutes or boil for literally one minute. Lay the poppy on the curled cheesecloth, cloth or sieve, so that the excess moisture is gone. Now you can add sugar.
- You need to beat the dough and knead, divide into two or three equal parts, and then roll each into a not very thin layer.
- Melt the butter and coat them well, and then distribute the sugar and poppy mixture evenly. Roll the layers with the filling into rolls, flatten, cut them into pieces, let stand for fifteen minutes and coat with egg (it can be whipped or just stirred).
- Place the blanks on the bottom of the pan covered with oiled parchment and send to bake at 170 degrees for about twenty-five minutes. The bread should rise, become golden and soft.
This recipe is simpler, as it involves the preparation of yeast-free dough. The set of ingredients will be as follows:
- two glasses of kefir (can be replaced by another fermented milk product, for example, yogurt or natural yogurt);
- a third cup of granulated sugar;
- a small pinch of salt;
- four glasses of wheat flour;
- teaspoon without baking soda.
For the filling you need:
- 250 g of poppy;
- 2/3 cup of sugar (cane or brown can be used).
- Take the dough. Kefir should be removed from the refrigerator beforehand, since it should not be cold, but approximately at room temperature (this is necessary to start the process of extinguishing baking soda). Add sugar and salt to it, stir it all thoroughly. Enter the soda, mix everything again, and then gradually add the flour and knead the dough. If it sticks to your hands, you can brush your palms with oil or moisten with cold water.Ready dough collect in a bowl and leave for half an hour-hour: during this period it should rise slightly due to the reaction of soda and lactic acid bacteria.
- Go to the stuffing. Poppy after a thorough rinsing pour steep boiling water and leave to swell and soak for half an hour. Drain the water, add the sugar to the increased in size grains, and then grind all together in a blender so that the filling is homogeneous and tender.
- Divide the dough into seven or eight pieces, each roll into the layer. Take one, place it vertically, put a little stuffing on the near edge. Wrap this part to the center and put the portion of the filling back on top, and then cover it with the other end of the layer. Also form the rest of the buns. Do not forget to fluff their surfaces with a beaten egg, so that after cooking they shine and become glossy.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees. Cover the baking sheet with baking paper, soak it with oil and put all the buns in order to keep the gaps between them, as the dough will increase during the heat treatment.
- Bake poppy buns for about half an hour, reach out, cool a little and immediately serve with tea.
Very tender and literally weightless are puff buns.
For puff pastry you need:
- 550 g of flour;
- 170 ml of milk;
- half a cup of water (plus about five large spoons to activate the yeast);
- one large egg;
- half a cup of sugar and a large spoon for sponge;
- a small spoonful of salt;
- 25 g of live yeast;
- half a pack of butter.
- one and a half glasses of poppy;
- three quarters cup of sugar;
- a glass of milk.
For coating and sprinkling:
- 50 g poppy.
- The most difficult thing is dough, take care of it first. Make a spoon by diluting the yeast in five large spoons of water and laying a tablespoon of flour, as well as the same amount of sugar. Leave the mixture for about fifteen minutes, and through this time, the microorganisms are activated, as indicated by frothing and the appearance of the cap.
- Sift the flour, enter into it sugar and salt, then an egg with milk, and then water along with the finished product. All these components can be placed in the center of the hill from flour, and then gently knead the dough, moving small portions into the middle. Kneading should be done by hand and last for about fifteen minutes. Make a ball out of the ready elastic dough, put it into a large container, cover and keep in the kitchen for a couple of hours.
- Remember the dough, mix it again, and then put it back in the bowl and remove, but in the fridge and at least three to four hours. When it doubles, start working with it.
- In the meantime, make the filling, just boiling the poppy for a minute in the milk, grinding the blender and adding sugar.
- Roll the dough into a rectangle about a centimeter thick, arrange it horizontally. Also form a rectangle of butter and place it in the middle of the rolled dough. Now remove the edges to the center, to make it look like an envelope, which should be sent to the cold for half an hour. Roll out the dough and put it in the envelope again, repeat these steps several times.
- Roll dough, cut into several rectangles. Each promagite poppy paste, roll into a roll, squeeze it and cut it.
- Each billet sprinkle with dry poppy seeds (it must also be washed) and cover with egg.
- Bake buns at 170 degrees for about half an hour so that they turn brown and rise well.
Be sure to try to cook delicious and beautiful buns on one of the proposed recipes!
Vitamins for the winter: how to pickle wild garlic
How to tie a hat and a crochet - training for beginners
How to learn to ski
Scenario of the New Year 2013 at home with friends
This delicate biscuit from 5 ingredients just melts in your mouth