Delicious gooseberries for the winter - recipes blanks without cooking, jam, "five minutes", jelly in a slow cooker. Gooseberry Frost for Winter
How to make gooseberries for the winter delicious, unusual and original? Well, for example, cook in the form of jam, along with oranges, or process in a slow cooker, or skip through a meat grinder and grind with sugar, generally doing without cooking. Recipes for homemade preparations offer a variety of options for preserving juicy sweet and sour berries in the proc. Each of them is good in its own way and fully deserves to be tested, but if you can’t choose at all, then carefully study our ideas. Maybe among them is your “perfect” recipe for winter treats. And while you're busy searching, just send the berries to frozen.Then they definitely will not deteriorate and fully retain their taste and beneficial properties.
Gooseberries for the winter - the recipe for jam "five minutes"
Do you want to quickly and easily prepare the gooseberry jam for the winter with whole berries? Then this recipe is for you. Fruits do not need to pass through a meat grinder or a food processor. Gooseberries are simply sprinkled with sugar and slowly heated over a small fire, ensuring uniform release of juice. Syrup is not brought to a boil, due to which it turns out very bright and absolutely transparent.
Ingredients for the recipe of the jam-five-minute billet
- gooseberry - 1 kg
- sugar - 1.3 kg
Step-by-step instructions to the recipe of jam preparation "five minutes"
- Berries sort out, remove the stems, rinse under running water, dry on a kitchen towel and pierce each berry with a thin needle, pre-calcined on fire.
- In a deep enamel pot, pour in the water, add sugar, add the fruits, place on a stove and gradually heat on medium heat. In the process, stir all the time so that the fruit mass does not stick to the bottom.
- When the surface starts to bubble, remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.2-3 times to mix, pack up in sterilized jars, roll up tin lids and cool on the kitchen table. Then put in storage in the pantry.
Gooseberry for the winter - jam like jelly in a slow cooker, a delicious recipe
Gooseberry jam for the winter, cooked in a slow cooker, turns out to be unusually tender and fragrant. Particular consistency gives it is part of the glen. Thanks to her, the dessert gets a pleasant density and resembles a soft fruit marmalade with pieces of berries. If you don’t have gillet on hand and plan to use regular food gelatin, you should definitely soak it in hot water. It should be added to the sweet mass only when the gelatinous granules are completely dissolved in water and are no longer visible to the eye. Only then the substance is evenly mixed with the berries and in the finished dish will not be dense and hard gelatinous clots.
Ingredients for a jelly-jam recipe in a multivariate for winter
- gooseberries - 800 g
- sugar - 600 g
- Gelinka - 1 bag
Step-by-step instruction on how to prepare jam-jelly for the winter
- Berries are sorted carefully and leave only strong, unpolished fruits.Remove the tails and twigs, wash the berries and drain them in a colander to drain excess water.
- Dry, clean gooseberries cut into halves, put in a multivariate bowl, pour sugar and cover. Set the mode "Quenching" and cook for one and a half hours.
- After one hour, open the lid, mix the fruit mass thoroughly and add the gelatin. If desired, crush the berries with a spatula and give the jam a uniform consistency.
- Bring to readiness, expand into sterilized cans and roll. Cool naturally and store in a cool place, protected from direct sunlight.
Gooseberries for the winter - a recipe without cooking with sugar (jam)
So that the gooseberry harvested for the winter retains its unique fresh taste and the whole range of vitamins and valuable substances, it does not need to be subjected to prolonged heat treatment. It is enough simply to grind the berries in a meat grinder, blender or food processor (depending on the desired consistency), then rub with sugar, spread in clean, dry jars and close with lids. Under tin, preservation will be stored for over a year in a closet or a well-ventilated basement, and under capron it will live fine until winter on the bottom shelf of a refrigerator.Unless, of course, a delicious preform is eaten much earlier.
Ingredients for the recipe billet for the winter without cooking
- gooseberry - 1 kg
- sugar - 1 kg
- lemons - 1 pc
Step-by-step instruction of the recipe of jam without cooking with sugar
- Gooseberries sort out, tails and stems to remove. Lemons cut into small identical slices.
- Fruits combine and mince with a medium net. In the resulting puree pour sugar, mix thoroughly and leave overnight on the kitchen table to stand out juice.
- In the morning, decompose the mass into sterilized jars and cork with tin or screw caps.
- Store in refrigerators or deep cold cellar from six months to 12 months.
Gooseberry for the winter with oranges - a recipe with a photo
Winter harvesting of gooseberry with oranges deserves the title of exotic. Its taste is bright and juicy berry notes that successfully complement the light piquancy of citrus chords. The original combination of sweetness and gentle acidity makes the delicacy unique, and the delicate, exquisite aroma makes you remember it forever. The pleasant, rather dense texture allows you to use the dessert as a filling tohomemade sponge cakes, muffins, pies and pancakes.
Ingredients for recipe gooseberry with orange
- gooseberry - 1.5 kg
- oranges - 2 pieces
- granulated sugar - 1.5 kg
Step-by-step recipe for harvesting gooseberry jam and oranges for winter
- Berries to sort, wash and prune the stem and sepals. Rinse oranges and cut into eight equal parts.
- Separately, both components are ground in a food processor, and then mixed in a deep enameled container.
- Pour sugar into the fruit mix and send to the stove. Warm over low heat and stir constantly. Bring to a boil and boil for 15 minutes.
- Pour into dry sterilized jars, roll up with tin lids, cool naturally and put in storage in the pantry.
Gooseberry for the winter - frozen berries for the future (step-by-step recipe)
Freezing gooseberries for the winter is not only convenient and fast, but also very beneficial. Berries that have lain in the freezer for six months or more do not lose the integrity of the shell and retain in their composition a maximum of valuable substances. The vitamin component during freezing does not decrease and the gooseberry thawed in January or February in your kitchen is not inferior in usefulness to fruits collected from the bush at the height of summer.From frozen berries you can prepare compotes, fruit drinks, jam, jams and jams, or simply eat in raw form, of course, without forgetting to unfreeze before this.
Ingredients for freezing
Step-by-step recipe for freezing gooseberries for winter
- Gooseberries sort out, spoiled berries to remove, with whole and ripe to remove the tails, wash under running water and dry on a paper towel.
- Clean, dry fruit to spread out into one tight, neat layer on a wooden cutting board or a sheet of thick cardboard and place in the freezer.
- When the gooseberry freezes through, pour the berries into a plastic bag or a suitable plastic container. Store in the freezer for an unlimited amount of time.
Delicious gooseberries for the winter: video recipe
Cooking gooseberries for the winter can be different. For example, you can boil it in the form of classic jam, grind it with sugar and put it into jars without cooking, cook it with oranges or lemons, make jam in a slow cooker and even freeze it in a regular home refrigerator. But the author of the video offers a completely new recipe for preparing the original blank for the winter of gooseberry.The peculiarity of the method lies in the fact that the berry undergoes heat treatment not in the pan or basin, but in the convection oven. Fruits are not filled with syrup or natural juice, but spicy marinade. Spices and fragrant herbs included in the composition will give the sweet and sour fruit a very special, savory taste and a bright, memorable aroma.
How to pickle mushrooms for the winter in jars with vinegar - delicious and quick recipes at home
How do you like business idea
What do you know about
Slippers crochet and knitting
Tom Hardy turns into a monster in a trailer Vienna
How to choose a dog for the house and apartment
How to deal with bodybuilder
Beadwork for beginners: making animals