Delicious and savory marinated salads
Sometimes you want something tasty, varied and savory. If you have such a desire, then learn the recipes of the most delicious pickled salads.
How to cook?
We suggest that you evaluate several options for cooking appetizing pickled salads.
Make a spicy salad with mushrooms. To do this you will need:
- 200 grams of fresh champignons;
- two heads of shallots;
- one red bell pepper;
- two cloves of garlic;
- two tablespoons of white wine vinegar;
- five or six tablespoons of olive oil;
- a teaspoon of soy sauce;
- ground red pepper to taste;
- dill greens;
- half a teaspoon of paprika.
- First you need to prepare the mushrooms: wash them, clean them if necessary, and then cut them into large pieces and boil them literally within a couple of minutes to darken a little.
- Onions cut into rings or half rings.
- Pepper peeled seeds, remove the stalk. Cut it into strips.
- Next, cook the marinade. To do this, chop the garlic in any convenient way, finely chop the dill with a knife. Mix olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic with dill, paprika and pepper. Pour mushrooms, bell pepper and onion with this mixture.
- Leave the salad to marinate for about two to three hours, and then serve to the table.
Delicious, but simple salad can be cooked with cabbage and carrots.
List of required ingredients:
- 600-700 grams of cabbage;
- two or three medium sized carrots;
- two sweet Bulgarian peppers;
- three cloves of garlic;
- some salt.
To prepare marinade you will need:
- one lemon;
- one tablespoon of salt;
- half a glass of sugar;
- a third cup of apple 9% vinegar;
- third of a glass of vegetable oil.
Description of the cooking process:
- Cabbage need to shred. Pepper cut into thin strips, after removing the stem and seeds, and wash the carrot and grate on a large grater. Chop garlic, for example, with a garlic press or a grater. Mix all the ingredients, add salt and slightly remember that they give their own juice and soak them.
- Then you can proceed to the preparation of the marinade. Just stir the lemon juice, salt, oil, sugar and vinegar so that everything is completely dissolved. Fill the salad with this composition.
- Let the dish stand in the refrigerator for two or three hours.
How to cook a delicious marinated salad? It will turn out not only appetizing, but also low-calorie and beautiful, if it is vegetable. Here's what you'll need:
- 300 grams of white cabbage;
- two fresh cucumbers;
- two bell peppers (it is advisable to use one red and one yellow, then the salad will become more colorful and bright);
- dill and parsley to your taste;
- four tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- tablespoon of sugar;
- half a cup of light vinegar (for example, wine or apple);
- salt to taste;
- some cranberries.
- Chop cabbage, wash carrots and grate on a medium or large grater, peppers from the cores and seeds, cut into small pieces or thin strips. Cucumbers can also be cut into strips. Cut the greens with a knife.
- Make the marinade by mixing vinegar, oil, sugar and salt.
- Mix all the prepared and chopped components, season with marinade, send to the refrigerator for an hour and a half and place on the table.
From vegetables you can make another amazing salad.
- 700 grams of tomatoes;
- 600 grams of bell pepper;
- 500 grams of eggplant;
- dill to taste;
- ¾ cup of 9% cider vinegar;
- pepper and salt to taste;
- five tablespoons of vegetable oil.
Description of the cooking process:
- It is worth starting with eggplants. If they have a very dense skin, then it should be cut off. Next, you need to cut them and pour them with salt, leaving literally fifteen minutes to leave extra bitterness (if you like bitterness, skip this step). Now either bake the eggplants in the oven for about twenty minutes at 150 degrees, or cook for a couple of minutes in salted water.
- Cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Pepper wash, peel from the pedicels and seeds, cut into strips or cubes.
- Wash and chop dill.
- Mix salt, oil and vinegar and pour the marinade ingredients, while mixing them.
- Let the salad stand for two or three hours and serve.
Simple, but very tasty salad can be prepared from cabbage with cucumbers. For this you will need:
- 500 grams of fresh cucumbers;
- 500 grams of white cabbage;
- three cloves of garlic;
- liter of water;
- five black peppercorns;
- 10-15 grams of dill;
- half a teaspoon of paprika;
- three tablespoons of sugar;
- tablespoon of salt;
- a quarter cup of vegetable oil;
- a third cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Chop cabbage, although you can cut it into larger pieces.
- Cucumbers cut into thin rings.
- Chop the dill with a knife.
- Chop garlic in any way.
- Make the marinade by mixing water, oil, vinegar, paprika, pepper, salt and sugar and bringing the composition to a boil.
- Lay layers of cabbage, cucumbers and garlic, pour the marinade and leave overnight or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Salad ready!
Some useful recommendations to the hostesses:
- For marinating the salad, you can use almost any sour and spicy dressing, that is, a sauce designed to give a pleasant sour and interesting flavor. The simplest option is a mixture of lemon juice and olive oil, to which you can add different seasonings, such as herbs or spices. You can also mix mustard, honey, olive oil and lemon juice.A great Japanese dressing will come from soy sauce, sesame, sesame oil and wine or rice vinegar. Pleasant taste and unique aroma will be given to any salad by a mixture of garlic, Dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. An interesting sauce will turn out on the basis of natural yogurt, if you add oil, vinegar (apple or wine), garlic and dill to it.
- Salad becomes more delicious, if you let it brew in the refrigerator. And the longer it costs, the more piquant it becomes. But this option will appreciate the lovers of sourness. If you do not like this taste, then a few hours of insisting will be enough.
- For cooking, it is advisable to use not overripe vegetables, but having a rather dense and elastic texture. The fact is that under the influence of the marinade the flesh softens somewhat, and if it was initially loose, it could lose its “marketable” look. In addition, you will not achieve a piquant crunch, which is so popular with many.
Prepare a variety of salads, try something new and tasty!
What is the use of jumping rope
What to give your sister for birthday - gift lists
What is popular biohacking
Short dresses for graduation 2014
The first trailer for The Avengers: War of Infinity
Coffee with cognac
Top steel entry doors
Where to buy a cheaper TV