Delicious and light salad on March 8
By the eighth of March, as well as for any other holiday, women are preparing with joy if a man helps them. And to make the evening a success, you do not need to be a superman.
Today, your attention is presented to the original and very tasty salad for March 8, which a man can do without any help from his wife. Send your lady to the shopping, and we'll prepare a light festive salad in the meantime!
Original salad with shrimps and arugula in orange sauce
The harmonious combination of sweet shrimp with bitter arugula and sour orange sauce will not leave your guests indifferent.
We will need:
- boiled and frozen shrimps (net weight) - 150 g
- boiled or raw squid - 150 g
- long greenhouse cucumber - 1 pc.
- oranges - 4-5 pieces
- Arugula - 100 g
- garlic - 1 clove
- pecan nuts (can be replaced with walnuts) - a handful
- sugar - ½ tsp.
- ground pepper
- olive oil for dressing
- First of all, prepare the orange dressing: squeeze the juice from two medium oranges, pour into a container with a thick bottom, evaporate some of the liquid on the fire. Add a pinch of salt and sugar, stir, leave to cool. When the juice is cold, pour in olive oil, whisk it with a whisk, try it - our dressing will have a savory sweet-sour taste.
- Pre-thawed and peeled shrimps, as well as peeled squid (rings) are separately heated in olive oil in a deep frying pan. Add finely chopped garlic clove into shrimps and mix.
To the note: squids are ready when they become transparent, and the shrimps should only be slightly warmed up - they should not lose their juices.
- Ready squids and shrimps gently mix, pour half of the evaporated orange dressing.
- We still have two oranges that need to be cleaned - to do this, cut off the skin together with the subcutaneous white layer. Then cut out the orange fillet, cut into slices.
- With the help of Berner's grater, we cut cucumber into layers - so we get a few slices to decorate our festive salad by March 8.
- An unusual ready-made salad can make a beautiful dish, for example, in the form of an asterisk. Mix all the ingredients, cover with the remaining orange dressing, garnish with cucumber and sprinkle with nuts, season with freshly ground black pepper - and you can serve.
Note: if you want to make an inexpensive salad, replace seafood with chicken balyk. For an even more refined taste, you can add honey to the orange sauce, and pieces of grapefruit pulp in the salad.
This recipe for bright salad by March 8 will be your favorite, because the dish is prepared quickly, and its taste is very original and light in spring.
Jennifer Aniston starred in a hot photo shoot
Zane bought apartments next door to Gigi Hadid
The first trailer for The Avengers: War of Infinity
This family decided to make repairs in the kitchen on their own and did not lose
Prince William will be best man at the wedding of his brother
Kurban-Bairam 2016 - how many will be celebrated in Russia. What date does Kurban-Bairam begin and end this year?
We wallow and watch: 7 of the coolest April TV shows