Daddy & Me Photo Contest
Camera boasts a 2.4" Color LCD Screen, 32MB internal flash memory, fixed focus for close-ups and built-in auto flash! ARV: .99
Digital Blue introduces today's youth to a world of technology, innovation, design and fun. As a leading developer of interactive youth electronics and software, the company provides high-quality, affordable products for kids, tweens and teens. Digital Blue is a strategic licensing partner for major entertainment brands including Disney, Warner Brothers, LEGO, WWE Inc. and has received industry acclaim from Oppenheim Toy Portfolio, iParenting, NAPPA and LIMA. Founded in 2001, Digital Blue is headquartered in Atlanta, GA and operates four global offices.
1. Go to the .
2. Click on the Register link at the top of the page.
3. Fill out all fields on the form. (Once you are registered, you'll need to log in on each return visit in order to upload your photos and vote for your favorites.)
4. Click on the "Daddy & Me" photo contest folder on the main galleries page and follow the instructions to upload your photos. (The gallery system will resize your images for screen resolution. Only .gif, .jpg, and .jpeg files will be accepted.)
5. Make sure to add a name and caption for each photo you upload.
6. Photos must be approved by the administrator and will not immediately be visible in the online galleries. Please do not re-upload your photos.
7. Photos will appear in the "Daddy & Me" photo contest folder once approved by the administrator.
1. To enter, contestants must submit at least one Daddy & Me photograph.
2. Entries must be digital files and contestants must follow the instructions for posting to the website. Entries will not be accepted through e-mail or postal mail.
3. Contest is open to amateurs and pros. To be eligible to enter, you must be 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S., Inc., publisher of Woman's Day magazine and WomansDay.com, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win.
4. Contestants must post their photos between May 19, 2009, and July 19, 2009, 12 p.m. ET.
5. All eligible entries received will be posted at sillycakescontest.womansday.com.
6. A winner will be chosen by the WomansDay.com editorial staff.
7. Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, grant of rights, and a publicity and liability release within 30 days of notification, or an alternate winner will be selected.
8. By entering and/or accepting a prize, contestants release and agree to hold harmless Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S., Inc. and its directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind, including death, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in this contest.
9. By entering this contest, you represent that your photographs are original and of your own creation, publication and web posting of the material will not violate the rights of any kind of any third party, and you have provided all necessary permissions and releases.
10. By entering this contest, you agree to allow Sponsor to use your name, city and state, voice and images in connection with publication and web posting of your entry and for promotional purposes (except where prohibited), without review, notification, or approval.
11. By entering this contest, you agree to abide by the rules of this contest and to accept the judges' decisions as final. Submission of an entry and/or acceptance of a prize grants Sponsor, and third parties authorized by Sponsor, the exclusive, perpetual right to publish, use, edit, adapt, modify, excerpt and/or copy the entry for any and all purposes in any and all media currently in existence or hereafter developed without further compensation to you, which includes, but is not limited to, the right to publish the entry in Woman's Day magazine and on WomansDay.com and to use your entry as we see fit in exhibitions and promotions of Woman's Day magazine.
12. Income, and other taxes (if any), on the value of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. A form 1099 will be filed with the IRS.
13. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the posting process, the operation of the website, www.womansday.com, or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if it is not capable of completion as planned due to, for example, infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for any damages or losses arising out of access to and use of the websites or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said site. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete or misdirected entries.
14. The name of the winner will appear on www.womansday.com on or around May 15, 2009. The winner's name will also be available upon request after Aug 1, 2009. Send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Sponsor: Woman's Day Daddy & Me Photo Contest; Woman's Day Online; 1633 Broadway, 42nd Floor; New York, NY 10019. Residents of VT may omit postage.
Video: Dad & Me Photo Contest Entries
How to Become a Smart Manager
How-To: Refinish Older Lamps
How to Do Simple, Quick Hairstyles for Long Hair
All seven of the Singapore Airlines Airbus A350-900 ULRs are expected to be delivered by the end of 2019
Erectile Dysfunction and Heart Disease
How to Sue for Livestock Injury
Rustic Wedding Table Number Ideas
Top 50 Best Paver Walkway Ideas – Exterior Hardscape Designs
How to Draw a Professional Looking Mural (Without Art Classes)
How To Get Yourself Through Another Lonely Weekend
Gary Barlow’s Surprising New Blockbuster Film Role