Crafts by May 9 do it yourself at school
In each school, Victory Day is celebrated with a special celebration, and every year the parents have a problem: how to surprise classmates and teachers with festive crafts. We offer you a master class on creating simple crafts for primary school students. Step by step photos and videos will make the process of creating gifts easy and fun.
Beadwork for May 9
Love for beads and beadwork is not so burdensome and expensive as it seems at first glance. By the Great Victory Day will be a great gift to serve as a five-pointed star.
- beads number 10 orange (5 g.);
- beads number 10 red (5 g.);
- beads number 8 dark brown (5 g.);
- beads number 8 black (5 g.);
- needles for working with beads;
- the threads reinforced or a line for weaving;
- filler (polyethylene);
1. To collect on a working thread 5 large dark brown beads. Close in a circle, tie a knot.
2The knot is hidden behind beads, the thread is brought out on different sides of beads.
3. Dial in the second row one dark brown bead a total of 5 pieces.
4. When dialing the fifth bead, insert the needle into the last bead of the first row and the first bead of the second row.
5. In the third row, dial 2 dark brown beads.
6. When dialing the last pair, insert the needle into the last bead of the second row and the first bead of the third row.
7. In the fourth row to collect 2 large beads.
8. Dial 1 small red bead.
9. Interleave before the completion of the series.
10. In the fifth row in turn, dial 2 large dark brown beads, 1 small red and 1 small orange.
11. In the sixth row to alternate sets: 2 dark brown beads, 2 red and 1 orange.
When dialing two large beads, correctly form the star's teeth, tightly tightening the working thread.
12. The seventh row: alternate 2 dark brown, 2 red and 2 orange.
13. Eighth row: alternate 2 dark brown, 3 red and 2 orange.
14. Ninth row: alternate 2 dark brown, 3 red and 3 orange.
15. Tenth row: alternate 2 dark brown, 4 red and 3 orange.
16.The eleventh row: alternate 2 dark brown, 4 red and 4 orange.
17. Twelfth row: alternate 1 dark brown, 5 red and 5 orange. The first side is ready.
18. Weave the second side in a similar way to the penultimate row.
19. Fold both sides according to the colors. Pave the filler.
20. Sew tops. Remove the thread from the billet with double beads on the top, enter into a single bead on the second billet.
21. Return to the second bead of the first billet.
22. Dial 1 red bead.
23. Sew the edges on the protruding beads.
24. With a seam back with a needle from the tops of a star, embroider the rays with black large beads.
25. One black bead stitching in the center to mask the hole.
26. Sew on the back side of the clasp.
The star is ready!
Of course, the options for using this form of product are many. However, since this star is made for the holiday of May 9, the colors in it are matched.
Crafts for May 9 from fabric
In this master class, we will show how to sew an original pillow in the shape of a nine made of fabric.
- fabric for the front and back;
- thread for embroidery or knitting;
- pieces of felt or other dense fabric of yellow and green colors;
- band in the form of flowers;
- paper for the manufacture of the template;
- simple pencil, chalk, marker.
1. The size of the pad - depends on your desire. You can make it bigger, like a real sofa cushion, or you can - quite a small one, for example, in the form of a needle for grandmother. In any case, we start with the manufacture of the template - paper number "9"
2. Next - cut out nine of the fabric. For this craft were used bardo velor. Pay attention that the front side of the product was turned in the right direction, put the paper template on the opposite side. Fastened with pins and circled.
Further - we cut out the same detail and for a turn. She - should look in the front part around. In the video, you will see how easy it is to cut a round middle. We have 2 identical parts.
3. Begin to stitch. For this, we add the two parts to each other by a turn. The seam will be outer. You can use the overcasting seam (see photo) or any other decorative seam. First, process the bottom edge of the pillow (hook) to the circle.
We do this in order to make it easier to fill it with padding polyester.
By the way, for filling the pillow, you can use not only a synthetic winterizer,but also cut into small pieces of cloth.
4. The next stage - we sew up our nine higher, grabbing the bottom of the circle, fill the stitched part with padding polyester. Such gradualness will allow tighter fill the pillow.
5. Then - we sew up completely the whole circumference and the rest, leaving a small gap, through which we continue to fill the pad with padding polyester. When everything is ready - sew the last piece. The base is ready.
6. Next - give free rein fantasy. In this master class we offer to decorate with nine letters and flowers. To begin with, cut out letters from paper and determine their location on the pillow.
If everything fits, we cut them out of felt or other thick fabric according to the pattern. The middle of small pieces of fabric is not easy to cut, so we suggest shading the letters with a red marker. Then - sew. It will look better if the letters are not sewn tightly. We offer to sew them on the principle of buttons. To do this, you need to pick up the thread that matches the tone as much as possible so that it is not visible. We also fix all the other letters.
7. Ribbon cut into individual flowers. We put them on our nine, sew.
8. From the felt we cut out 2 leaves and a stalk.Sew them to the pad edges, sew the leaves and stalk together at the bottom. The pillow is ready!
It can be placed on the back of the sofa.
Another option is to mount and hang it on the wall.
In this case, you can find a practical use of the pad, for example, attaching various pleasant notes to it with the help of pins.
What to draw on May 9
In this master class, we will show how to create not just a beautiful drawing, but make a bulk greeting card for the Victory Day with your own hands.
- red thin cardboard (or thick paper, density not less than 160 g / m2) - 1 A4 sheet;
- dark green or pistachio-colored cardboard (or thick paper, density not less than 160 g / m2) - 1 A4 sheet;
- paper for watercolor - 1 sheet A4;
- solid pencil;
- clerical knife;
- glue (acrylic, PVA or any other for paper);
- liners with a rod thickness of 0.2.0.4 and 0.8 mm;
- brush (small size, preferably squirrel);
- a reproduction of any Soviet greeting cards (at your discretion);
- color floral ribbon.
To the note: you can use any color scheme (the main thing is to fit into the framework of the theme of the holiday), which will correspond to the chosen reproduction.
1. To begin with, let's prepare the base of our postcard: it will be made from A4 sheet of thick red paper, bent in half. Leaf halves should be tightly pressed together.
2. Next, round off the edges of the postcard with scissors, as shown in the photo:
3. Take a paper for watercolors - it will be located on our drawing. With the help of a solid pencil mark the boundaries of the picture on it.
4. What to draw on May 9? A list of numerous posters and illustrations of Soviet artists in honor of Victory Day can answer this question. Any veteran will be pleased to get a nostalgic souvenir, reminiscent of how bright was the victory of 1945. Therefore, in the master class, as a prototype, a postcard from 1981 was used by the artist, My dear A. “May 9th”.
Let's start sketching future reproduction.
Note: if the drawing is too complicated, or you simply can’t draw by hand, you can always print the stencil on the printer.
The sketch is ready and you can move on to the next step - performing in color.
5. Our drawing will be made in the style of an unusual Soviet retro, so you need bright, rich colors of gouache.
To the note: since the picture is full of different shades of green, it will be more convenient to achieve them in advance by mixing green, blue, yellow, blue and white in different proportions. To get cool shades of green, use green, blue and white; for warm ones - green, yellow (ocher) and blue (you can add more brown). It is better to use a plastic palette, rather than paper - so the consistency of colors will last longer.
When the illustration is almost ready, we put the final touches in the form of drawing the irregularities with the help of saturated color (the drawing must look neat: all lines must be uniform and proportional so that the meaning of this style is preserved).
6. The next step is pointing each element with a marker. This is a particularly important stage, because without it, the picture will have an incomplete appearance. Here liners (rapidographs) are used for graphic work with water- and light-resistant inks, with tips of different thickness (0.2, 0.4 and 0.8 mm), depending on the size of the object. The small elements are supplied by the liner 0.2, the larger ones by the thicker lines.
The end result will look like this:
7. Now that the illustration is complete, we will cut the nine in the front half of the postcard.
Cut out so that through the hole were visible the main elements: a star, a flag of the USSR and the Kremlin. After that, cut off the extra paper around the image and paste the picture into the postcard.
8. The next step is making a sprig of lilacs. We prepare flowers: you can use the remains of white paper or dense wipes. It will take about 30-40 four-leaf flowers on a small branch. Each flower is squeezed around the edges to make it look more realistic.
The stem itself, like leaves, is carved from a pistachio-colored cardboard and tinted with brown gouache for greater naturalness
Collect the branch with glue, as shown in the video:
A ready lilac is glued to the edge of the postcard and we tint the middle of each flower with yellow and brown gouache.
On the same sheet of green paper we place the letters for the word "May", 2.5 cm in height and 3 in width. Cut and glue to the right outer edge of the postcard:
9. The final steps: make a congratulatory inscription "Happy Victory Day" at the top of the postcard. You can use any uppercase Cyrillic font. But first you need to practice (so the hand "remembers" the slope and the approximate dimensionletters) on a separate sheet of paper.
Now let's start writing congratulations, following the example.
10. The last stage. From the left edge of the postcard, we cut out 2 round holes at a distance of 7 cm. Pass the floral green ribbon into the holes and tie it to the bow on the outside of the postcard.
And do you like jute splits, as I love him? Amazing works of Vera Pushina
Choosing a brush cutter at Sravni.com
Glass bottle decoupage
10 Ideas for Sober Dating
Glowing LED Tube