Cooking juicy and tasty beef steak according to different recipes
A man who is in "sane and sober memory" refuses juicy steak, covered with an appetizing fried crust, still need to search. Initially, as the name implies (beef - beef + steak - piece), the dish was prepared only from specially selected whole meat tenderloin.
Today, the changeable "culinary fashion" dictates other rules. Chefs began to choose from different types of meat and even minced meat, but three degrees of roasting remained: someone with blood, someone with medium roast, and some prefer to bring to full readiness. There are lovers of beefsteak in Tatar-style from minced meat with absolutely no heat treatment, but in duet with a raw egg. Previously, this exotic was made from dried horse meat, and now from very fresh minced meat.
Preparation for cooking
To savorly cook steak (steak) at home do not need to be a professor of cooking. The dish is prepared quite simply.The main thing - to take the "right" meat, not fresh, but matured from 2 to 3 weeks of marble. During this time, the fermentation process ends, and the beef becomes more tender, and for the steaks choose the best parts of the carcass. Since the technology does not provide a preliminary beating before frying, the ideal option is cutting.
Such a steak can be cooked in any way: on the grill, in a frying pan, in a saucepan and in the oven, the result will always be excellent. There are 13 species, each of which is prepared from the corresponding part of the carcass. After choosing the meat, it is seasoned only with freshly ground black pepper and salt, allowed to stand for a while, and then fried.
The temperature and degree (7), depend on the taste preferences of consumers. Prepare from a few seconds to only "close" a piece on both sides, and to strong roasting at temperatures above 100 degrees, when no juice remains.
The dish refers to enough calories. But what kind of willpower do you need to have in order to deny yourself a juicy and fragrant slice of meat !? Therefore, sometimes you can relax and arrange a holiday. Beefsteak from a tenderloin in a classic pitch with a fried egg will give 275 Kcal, but this, if you squeeze the will into a fist and confine yourself to only 100 gram portions.
If this weight and calorie content are “very heavy,” then you have to switch your attention to a turkey or chicken. Nothing can be done - harmony requires sacrifice!
Classic Ground Beef Steak
Historically, a steak was prepared from a whole layer of beef, and then they began to make it from minced meat and call it chopped, because the meat was not passed through a meat grinder, but chopped with a knife into small pieces. The easiest and fastest recipe for cooking steak.
For one serving, 100 g of minced meat, cooking oil, pepper and salt to taste are required.
- Meat, cut into pieces, put in a chopper, add salt and pepper, beat to the state of stuffing, put on the table and beat.
- Form the "shaybochka", heat the oil.
- To fry the product on both sides for a couple of minutes, and who loves deep-fried, hold more.
Serve with fried eggs and small pasta, for example, farfale, penne, etc., decorated with cherry tomatoes.
Delicious chopped beefsteak in a pan
Aromatic fried onion with juicy beef and fried egg is not a dish, but a meat-eater's dream! Preparing is simple enough, the main thing is that the beef for the steak should be chosen correctly.And then a set of simple products, after a fairly short time, will turn into a delicious and tasty dish. And if you add a bottle of red wine, you get a romantic addition to meeting Tet-A-Tet.
Take the products at the rate of 0.4 kg of beef, finely chopped with a knife or cooked in a meat grinder, always with large holes.
- Beef - 0.4 kg.
- Eggs - 4 pcs.
- Onions - 3 pcs.
- Vodka - 10-15 ml.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. l.
- Salt - 1 tsp.
- Freshly ground black pepper - ⅓ tsp.
- Ghee - 3 tbsp. l.
- Grind convenient way meat. Grate half onion, mix with minced meat, slightly salted. Add pepper, pour in vodka, put the yolk, mix everything thoroughly. The lump of meat is well discouraged by throwing (10-12 times) from a small height into a large bowl or table, to form steaks, to let them lie down for a while.
- Cut the rest of the onion into rings, fry in warmed ghee, and sprinkle it with sugar to a beautiful dark golden color.
- Beat the protein from one egg with a fork until the foam appears, heat a large frying pan over medium heat with a tablespoon of butter. Beefsteak dip in protein, such “bathing” will preserve juiciness - this is one of the little tricks.Transfer to a hot frying pan, fry until crisp, about 3-4 minutes on both sides.
Put ready-made steaks into a tray, cover with foil, let stand for a while, spread out on heated plates, add a side dish (ideally fried egg and salad).
Beefsteak with egg in the oven
Quickly cooked at home steak from minced meat with egg. It turns out "two in one" - and the main course, and side dish. This cooking option is more useful than frying in a frying pan.
- 0.7 kg of beef tenderloin;
- 70-100 grams of cheese;
- 6 eggs;
- 1 tsp salts;
- 1 tsp dill;
- 1 tsp seasonings for meat;
- 1 onion;
- 1 tsp parsley
- Prepare from meat with the addition of onion mince, sprinkle dry spices, add salt, mix well. Put the egg, mix again and beat on the table.
- Take a bit of minced meat, roll the ball, and then flatten, like a cheese cider, in the center make a groove.
- Place on a pan lined with parchment, send to the oven for 10 minutes with a temperature of 200 ° C.
- Grate the cheese finely during this time, push the baking sheet, fill the cavities in the tortilla with cheese chips, send to the oven again for 10 minutes.
- Take out the steaks, smash the eggs each, put another 10 minutes in the oven.
Serve hot with a salad of seasonal vegetables.
Cooking pork and beef steak
If the meat for cooking is too lean, and there are concerns that the dish will turn out dry, you can take a mixture of beef and pork mince. Try to cook not quite ordinary steaks with beets - they will definitely be juicy.
- Stuffing - 0.5 kg.
- Sour cream - 1-2 tbsp. l.
- Beet (boiled) - 100 g
- Salt - to taste.
- Flour - 2 tbsp. l.
- Oil - for frying.
- Grate beets, mix with minced meat, add sour cream, add salt, mix.
- Form steaks, fry in oil until half cooked on both sides, put into refractory form.
- Introduce flour into the butter from the roasting, fry, pour in hot water, stir until the lumps disappear.
- The resulting gravy fill the form, send for a third of an hour in the oven with a temperature of 130 degrees.
- Cook under the lid so that the gravy does not boil away and the steaks do not dry out.
How to cook beef steak from marbled beef
It's easier to think up dishes based on cooking technology, some secrets and a chic dinner is ready. If this is the first experience, start “experimenting” with a rib-eye steak: it’s just impossible to spoil it, since it’s the most marbled of all kinds.Streaks of fat between the muscle fibers, which arise during the special fattening of the animal, will not allow the beefsteak to "cringe" and dry, so the meat, with any degree of roasting, is very juicy, soft and fragrant.
- From the "mill" sprinkle a slice of meat with pepper, add the leaves of rosemary, cover with oil, let stand for a third of an hour.
- Heat the grill pan very strongly (ideally cast iron) and bring the oven to 200 degrees, it should have a grill and a drip pan for collecting juice with fat (save the mixture and prepare the sauce based on it).
- Put the meat in a frying pan with tongs, fry for a couple of minutes on both sides (when turning the piece, add some salt). With tongs, put the piece on the "edge", seal (approximately 15 seconds) along the entire perimeter.
- Transfer the chunk to the grate of the heated oven, hold for eight minutes.
- Put the finished steak on a warm plate, cover with foil, let stand for a couple of minutes, so that the temperature of the whole piece becomes uniform, and the meat "ripen".
Serve such a chic beefsteak with delicious juiciness to the table and ... words of admiration won't keep you waiting long!
Choosing the best sauce
For beef steak, you can use almost any sauce: sour cream, cream, garlic, tomato, berry. Thanks to him, the meat will become even more juicy, it will complement the taste and aroma. Serve the sauce better chilled, in a separate container. Although a properly cooked steak will be good without any additional ingredients, if desired, you can simply pour the juice from the frying.
- Garlic- Prepares quickly and easily. While the meat is in the oven, mix a couple of baked cloves of garlic with a teaspoon of lemon zest and a tablespoon of meat juice, add 40 g of soft oil and a teaspoon of thyme, mix well, let stand in the refrigerator. Place the chilled mass on the finished hot steak.
- Creamy with mushrooms- It cooks a little longer, it is better to take white mushrooms, but you can eat 1: 1 with mushrooms. Cut 100 g of mushrooms into cubes, in a frying pan, = with a little oil to brown a couple of Art. spoon flour, add mushrooms, when the moisture disappears, pour in half a glass of cream, season with a pinch of nutmeg, pepper, sprinkle with salt, mix, simmer until of the initial volume remains.
- Ginger with gooseberry- an interesting sour-sharp sauce, prepared for 10 minutes. Gooseberries can be replaced with red currants. Peel 20 g of garlic and 100 g of gooseberries, put in a blender, add 15 g of ginger and 10 g of mint, pour in 20 g of butter, mix everything thoroughly into a homogeneous mass.
For a change, you can enrich your collection of recipes with an unusual standard steak. The taste of meat is set off by a spicy marinade and is complemented by a vegetable garnish.
- A couple of beef steaks.
- 150 grams of beans (string beans).
- A couple of three garlic cloves.
- A pair of eggs.
- To taste the salt and spices.
- 50 ml of oil.
- By mood (for registration) fresh dill.
- Prepare steaks, wash, pat dry with paper towel.
- Crush garlic press, pour the pressed juice of lemon. Steaks cover with a marinade, put under easy oppression and let stand for an hour and a half or two.
- Fry the eggs and carefully put on a plate, so as not to damage the yolk.
- Follow the frying pan with oil (3 minutes on each side) to fry the steaks. When you get the meat out of the marinade, dry it, and then just fry, otherwise you won't get such an appetizing dark straw crust.
- For a garnish of vegetables, chop carrot, onion and half rings into thin slices and fry, add carrots, bean pods, stew all together.
- On a warmed plate put the glaze, a glass of vegetables, steak, sprinkle with chopped dill.
Steaks are for easy cooking, but heavy for the stomach. Subject to the rules, they are tasty even for the first time.
- Meat before cooking should lie down for half an hour at room temperature, this will contribute to even roasting. It is necessary to cook in a cast-iron frying pan with a thick bottom.
- Never use a fork overturning pieces, but only tongs or a spatula, so as not to "injure" and prevent the juice from leaking out.
- To check the optimal heating, pull the hand over the frying pan, if you can not stand more than 2 seconds, you can safely fry. For thick steaks, the temperature should be less than for thin ones.
- To give extra flavor and softness, you can sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Ready-made food at once to the table not to serve, and to cool for about 10 minutes, covered with foil, so that the temperature is evenly distributed throughout the piece.
If the statement is true that the path to the man’s heart runs through the stomach, then a well-cooked steak is just a universal “master key”!
New Year crafts in kindergarten from beads
Horoscope deficiencies: caution, Pisces
What is miswak and how is it useful
Love horoscope for October-2017
Moussaka with eggplants in Greek
The Queen is in no hurry to bless Prince Harry and Megan Markle
Who better to play WOW