Citric acid hair
How does citric acid affect hair?
Citric acid is a universal remedy. Apply it in cooking, in the chemical industry, at home for descaling. The question arises: is it possible to cure hair with citric acid? The answer to this question is positive. Its components stimulate blood circulation, reduce pores and normalize oily hair.
The presence in the spectrum of nutrients forms a positive effect of the solution of citric acid.
- Vitamin PP and phosphorus favorably affect the hair follicle: they help strengthen and regenerate, improve nutrition, activate growth, restore structure.
- Riboflavin, which is contained in the composition - an excellent tool in the fight against loss. It helps to strengthen the follicular sacs: narrows pores, increases blood circulation in the skin, improves the access of oxygen to the roots. This not only strengthens, but also awakens dormant bulbs, stimulating growth.
- Thiamine is a substance that fights dandruff, removes peeling, cleanses, moisturizes the skin near the roots and nourishes all the hair with useful substances.
- A solution of citric acid normalizes the secretion of greasy fat, gives the curls smoothness, shine and volume, eliminates brittleness, has a lightening effect.
- The sedative effect of phytoncides eliminates regular itching and allergic rashes.
A positive result is noticeable after 3-5 procedures of regular use.
How does citric acid get rid of shine in a few treatments?
To restore the PH balance of the scalp, to reduce the number of washing procedures, to give a gloss and healthy look to the hair, you can use the following treatments.
- Rinse solution. 10 grams of lemon and 2-4 drops of aromatic oil are added per liter of warm boiled water.Rinsing is carried out regularly after the washing procedure.
- Mask with vinegar. 10 g of the powder is dissolved in 100 ml of apple cider vinegar. The first part of the resulting texture is impregnated with hair, and the second is applied on the head. Make a warming film compress, wrapping a towel for half an hour. After the hair is washed in the usual way.
- Balm. In 2 tablespoons of the usual hair balsam add 1 teaspoon of powder and mix. Apply in the traditional way for 20 minutes and wash off.
- Scrub. Once a month, another scrub is used to cleanse the scalp. In a small container mix 2 tbsp. spoons of water and powder. The resulting mixture is rubbed, massaging, for 5-10 minutes. Then wash and dry the hair in a natural way.
- Lotion with green tea. In 3 liters of water brew 1 tbsp. spoon of green tea leaves. The tea drink is cooled and add 2 tsp of lemon powder. Apply lotion for rinsing or rubbing.
- Herbal conditioner. 2 tablespoons of a mixture of burdock and calamus pour 100 ml of boiling water and leave for a day. In the strained liquid add 40 g of acid and 1 tbsp. a spoon of gel or juice of an aloe. Apply the mixture for a quarter of an hour, then rinse with water.
Citric acid to strengthen and enhance hair growth
Masks and scrubs are an excellent means to strengthen hair. The components that make up them envelop the hair and saturate it with nutrients and vitamins.
- Mask to stimulate growth. 50g of acid and 5 drops of rosemary oil are dissolved in 100 ml of chamomile infusion. Mask massage movements rubbed for 10-20 minutes. For a positive effect, carry out such a procedure with a frequency of 3 times a week.
- Firming herbal solution for rinsing. The combined composition of this drug comprehensively affects the hair. The complexity of the preparation is compensated by the volume of the resulting product, which is stored and applied for a long time. Juice 4 medium lemons squeezed into a container, the remaining meal is crushed, placed in a saucepan. In the cake add 20 g of rhubarb root, 400 ml of apple cider vinegar and placed on a small fire. After boiling, add 2 tablespoons of the herbal mixture of chamomile, nettle and calendula and 2 tablespoons of lemon. This composition is boiled for another 15 minutes, then cooled and filtered. To the broth add lemon juice and the broth is ready.Store it in a cool place, and apply 2 tablespoons per liter of water. This solution rinsed clean hair.
- Stimulating scrub. Mix 2 tbsp. spoons of acid, sea salt and 30 ml of vodka. The resulting scrub is applied in a circular motion, rubbing for 10 minutes.
- Restoring mask. Of egg yolk, 2 tbsp. spoons of burdock oil, 30 g of acid, 2 tbsp. spoons of honey and 1 hour. Spoons of fat sour cream make a mousse. The resulting foam is applied to the head, make a heat compress for 2 hours. Normal shampoo wash over time.
How to lighten hair in several tones?
A concentrated mixture of citric acid is used to clarify the curls of the whole or individual strands. How much citric acid is needed for this procedure depends on the length. A minimum of water is added to the powder to make the consistency pasty, and it is applied to the hair. An hour later, the solution is washed off. Do not abuse the use of concentrated solutions, as the hair is excessively drained.
Citric acid for hair: is there any harm?
It is worthwhile to use citric acid to dark-haired people, since high concentration contributes to clarification on 1-2 tones.Prolonged use of products based on citric acid causes dry hair. If allergic reactions to the components occur, the agent is not used.
Five signs that you can not go on
Why is it better to go to Portugal for the New Year?
Secrets of cooking oil fish
What signs of the zodiac suits amethyst