Cheesy Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole Recipe
Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, and Wild Rice Casserole
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 423 | Total Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 608mg | Carbohydrates: 27g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Protein: 40g | SmartPoints: 12
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup wild rice, cooked
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ground sage
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1 cup low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9X13 inch casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Heat half the oil in skillet on medium heat. Cook chicken in hot oil until no pink remains, drain any excess liquid. Add remaining oil, onion, and broccoli. Cook until onion is soft. Mix in both brown and wild rice, garlic powder, sage, thyme, and salt.
- In a bowl, combine cottage cheese, yogurt, milk and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, Mix well and combine with chicken mix. Pour into prepared casserole dish and top with remaining cheddar. Bake uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes until bubbly and cheese on top is melted.
- Set for 5 minutes before serving. Spoon into serving bowls and top with fresh parsley. Enjoy.
Video: How to Make Broccoli Rice Casserole | Allrecipes.com
5 Stylish Mens Accessories Gifts for Christmas
How to Build Your Daily Jewellery Wardrobe
Tekashi 6ix9ines Crew Reportedly Wants to Super Violate Him
Science Finds Way to Block Boozes Effect — in Worms
Karen Walker’s FallWinter 2019-18 Collection Brings In Youthful Workwear
Easy DIY Smokey Eye For Summer
Popular Gluten-Free Hamburger and Hot Dog Buns
Women Reveal Their Biggest Back To Mine’ Turn-Offs
Southern Holiday Dinner Menu
Key Accessory: The Colourful Watch