7 winter hair care products
The cold, severe, snowy winter negatively affects not only the mood, but also the condition of the skin, nails and hair. The latter, by the way, are particularly sensitive to sudden changes in temperature and dry air in heated premises, therefore, to ensure that they are properly cared for during the cold season - this is your direct responsibility. Moreover, quality care today - luxurious, healthy, shiny and strong hair tomorrow! And you can help you simple tips and good tools.
Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner for hair Hydre Moisturizing Shampoo, Sebastian Professional
In winter, our hair needs moisture more than ever, so pay attention to the Hydre Moisturizing Shampoo line of professional Sebastian cosmetics. Shampoo gently and deeply cleanses the hair and scalp, plus everything is well nourishes them with moisture and nutrients. The conditioner from the same ruler fixes the moisturizing effect and prolongs its effect. No frosty air and a heated room with conditioned air and heaters will not be threatened.Hair becomes soft, silky, docile, shiny and even slightly voluminous at the roots. An additional advantage of the funds can be considered their light unobtrusive aroma and weightless creamy texture, which does not leave a greasy film and does not weigh down the curls.
Hydre Moisturizing Shampoo, Sebastian Professional Moisturizing Shampoo and Hair Conditioner (1 420 rub.)
Shampoo bath Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Sulfate Free, Kerastase
This tool is simply amazing properties and composition. First, it does not contain sulfates and harmful impurities. Secondly, the shampoo contains three powerful amino acids (glutamic acid, arginine and serine), which envelop each hair, penetrate the cuticle and begin to act from the inside, restoring the natural structure. Thirdly, thanks to wheat protein and ceramide R, the hair becomes shiny, elastic and smooth. With the help of Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Sulfate Free, hair can be restored even in the most neglected cases, so it is often recommended to girls after a chemical wave or unsuccessful staining, and with winter frosts, unstable weather and dry air of the office, it will cope exactly.
Shampoo bath Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Sulfate Free, Kerastase (1 190 rub.)
The Therapist Moisturizing Shampoo Therapist, EVO
About this wonderful shampoo did not hear except that lazy.The remedy is flawless in every sense - from a pleasant package in the style of minimalism, to the effect that it produces. He was well known as a therapist, because he not only creates the appearance of care, but, like a real doctor, treats hair from the inside. Pleased with the fact that the shampoo almost does not foam, has a neutral pH and smells fresh, which, however, in the winter on the street is more than enough, but here under the cap hair so it is not enough. Already after the first application of the remedy, improvements will be noticeable: the hair will become soft, silky, and certainly will not want to switch to another shampoo.
The Therapist Moisturizing Shampoo Therapist, EVO (1 600 rub.)
Antidote Nourishing Hair Cream, I.C.O.N.
The cream is nutritious, but does not make the hair heavier and does not make them oily, which is especially beneficial to girls with fatty hair. The product is evenly distributed over the entire length onto damp curls, then it must be carefully combed and not rinsed. It is best to do this at night, so that the cream has absorbed: in the morning you do not recognize your hair ... They will flow down your back like silk, and give in to combing as if you arranged a weekly program for them in the SPA salon.Moreover, the effect is not visible, but real due to the ingredients in the cream: soy proteins strengthen hair, vitamin C prevents fragility and provides antioxidant effect, jojoba oil deeply moisturizes, softens and smoothes damaged scales. In general, a real wand-zashchalochka for damaged by frost and dry air hair.
Antidote Nourishing Hair Cream, I.C.O.N.
Honey Cream Mask for Hair Santa Maria Novella, Crema al Miele
Sweet honey, but not cloying smell at all - not the only advantage of the mask from the Florentine brand: it also deeply nourishes, moisturizes and restores damaged hair. Apply as an air conditioner for 15–20 minutes, then rinse with warm water. For a deeper effect, it is recommended to wrap hair with a mask with a towel or foil, after which you should warm it up with a hairdryer. The result is noticeable after the first use: the hair becomes obedient, gently lie and does not push, the comb does not get stuck when combing, trying to break the teeth and pull out an impressive tuft. In general, the remedy is ideal in all respects, and not only for the winter - for a hot summer it can also be used. Take note!
Honey cream hair mask Santa Maria Novella, Crema al Miele (3 680 rub.)
Repairing ampoules Super Strong Hair Lotion, Paul Mitchell
To put dry, brittle and thin hair in order, as well as protect it from frost and temperature fluctuations, you can not attend expensive procedures with courses, and buy regenerating ampoules that will ensure the effect is not worse. The range of professional cosmetics Paul Mitchell is a powerful tool that is suitable for intensive treatment of damaged hair, and it does not matter what they are damaged. The ampoules are composed of vegetable proteins, vegetable oils, algae, nettle extracts, lavender and cherry - together they envelop each hair, penetrate and restore the structure. The result is beautiful, thick, strong, shiny and resilient curls without split ends. To achieve therapeutic effect and fix the result, it is recommended to repeat the procedure every other day for a month.
Repairing ampoules Super Strong Hair Lotion, Paul Mitchell (3 000 rub.)
Librederm fluid conditioner
In winter, the hair is strongly electrified, and it is possible, of course, to remove the “tension” from it with an ordinary antistatic agent, only it will not take care of the hair, but in addition to the effects of freezing air, it will dry out as well.So, the company Librederm has invented a terrific tool - fluid conditioner, which not only removes the electrification of the hair, but also moisturizes them well, nourishes, restores the broken structure, gives elasticity and facilitates combing. Hair disentangled right before your eyes. By the way, this tool can be used instead of the usual thermal protection during hair drying with a hair dryer or styling with an iron and curling iron.
Librederm fluid conditioner (494 rub.)
8 secrets of hair care in winter
- Never wash your hair in hot water - this applies, by the way, not only to winter. Firstly, they will stay clean longer because cool water does not stimulate the production of sebum, and secondly, a kind of hardening strengthens the hair, which increases its resistance to severe weather conditions.
- Add vitamins A and E to the conditioner or hair mask. You will be amazed how much the effectiveness of the care products will increase if you add these active ingredients to them, because they are useful for both the hair and the scalp. The fact is that vitamins A and E are powerful antioxidants that slow down aging and increase the protective barrier of tissues, which is especially important in winter.
- Drink more fluids.Yes, this rule works not only when losing weight and trying to restore metabolic processes in the body, but also when it comes to skin or hair. Water moisturizes every cell of our organs and systems from the inside, so the more you drink, the healthier it will be and the easier it is to tolerate cold hair.
- When you make a hot styling, do not rush to the street. Of course, it is better to refuse such things at all during the winter period, but, unfortunately, nobody canceled holidays, corporate parties, meetings and other meetings, so it is not always possible to do without styling. The ideal waiting time is 1 hour after installation. Hair during this time will cool down and will not be affected by sub-zero temperatures.
- Hair tends to freeze just like any other part of the body, even if you do not feel it. Therefore, if you are the owner of long hair that does not have enough space to hide under the cap, fill them with a collar of outerwear or wind a scarf over them. So you save the curls from frostbite and spend less time restoring their texture.
- Be sure to use thermal protection and moisturizing oils.We have already learned that in winter, the hair more than ever needs moisture and vitamins, which they draw not only from water and the internal reserves of the body, but also from oils. Moreover, oils have protective properties - they create an invisible film, close the hair cuticle and do not allow frost to severely damage the curls. As for thermal protection, it can never be neglected at all, it does not matter whether summer is outside or winter. Yes, yes, you need to save hair not only from the cold, but also from exposure to hot air.
- In winter, experts recommend combing hair more often. This is explained by the fact that with the help of a comb we make a kind of massage to the scalp, which enhances blood circulation and nourishment of hair follicles. As a result, hair gets more nutrients, grows stronger and can resist frosts themselves. Just do not overdo it - every ten minutes you do not need to do this, exactly the same way as brutally uprooting tangled strands. Combing should be neat and careful.
- When buying winter hair products, pay attention to alkali-free shampoos and conditioners. The ideal pH is 5.5 - it is just natural for scalp and hair.In addition, avoid products that contain silicone - it creates only a visible cosmetic effect, which then disappears, but leaves a lot of problems in the form of dryness, weighting and lifelessness of the hair. Also, when choosing care products, give preference to those that contain hydrolyzed (water-soluble) oils, since other beauty products create an oil film on the surface, do not get inside and will not be of any use.
12 unexpected examples of how to use ice molds in a new way
Secrets of cooking the perfect sauce demiglas
How to choose and buy a good speaker system
What is useful snake cucumber
How to clean suede shoes - the best ways and means
Proper lighting of the children's room