6 Minute Thighs Workout to get Sexy Legs
7 Exercises for the Sexiest Legs Ever
Wondering what to do with those massive rubber bands you regularly neglect at the gym? The simple fitness prop could be your ticket to stronger legs and a high, tight butt. Try these moves from Andia Winslow, certified fitness instructor and sports performance coach. Perform each exercise in the order below. Then repeat the set two to three times for a lower-body makeover.
1. Static High Knees:Loop the band around both feet, and stand with your feet about shoulders-width apart and elbows bent along your sides. Simultaneously lift your left arm and right knee so your right thigh is about parallel to the ground. Complete eight to 10, then switch sides.
2. Split Jumps:Loop the band around your ankles and stand with your feet about shoulders-width apart. Bend your knees, and jump straight up as you drive your right leg forward and your left leg backward. At the same time, swing your left arm forward and right arm backward for momentum. Land with your feet in starting position. Do five jumps with your right foot and left arm forward, then five with your left foot and right arm forward.
3. Plank Knee Thrusts:Loop the band around your left foot and right ankle, then get into a plank position with your shoulders stacked above your palms and your body in a straight line between the top of your head and your heels. Lift your right foot off the floor and bring your right knee straight forward to the inside of your right elbow. Then return to start. Do eight to 10 thrusts with the right foot, then loop the band around your right foot and left ankle, and repeat with the left leg.
4. Straight Leg Lifts:Loop the band around your ankles and lie on your back with your legs outstretched, your feet flexed, and your palms on the floor beneath your butt. Brace your core and raise both legs about a foot off the ground. Keeping both legs straight and your left leg as still as possible, raise your right leg up as far as you can. With control, bring your right leg back down to the starting position. Do eight to 10 raises, then switch legs and repeat.
5. Standing Hip Abduction:Wrap the band around your ankles. Then stand with your hands on your hips and your feet about hips-width apart. Shift your weight to the left foot and lift your right foot off the ground. Keeping your shoulders directly above your hips, brace your glutes as you lift your right leg out to the side as far as you can without compromising your posture. Pause, then return to start. Complete eight to 10 leg lifts, then shift your weight to your right foot and complete eight to 10 reps with your left leg.
6. Knee-Ins:Loop the band around both feet. Lie on your back with your legs outstretched, your feet flexed, and your palms on the floor beneath your butt. Without moving your left leg, brace your core as you pull your right knee up toward your right shoulder. Then release with control to the starting position. Complete eight to 10 reps, then switch legs.
7. Monster Walk:Wrap the band around your lower calves, and stand with your feet about shoulders-width apart and knees bent. Keeping your feet wide and the band taut, take four exaggerated steps forward. Then, take four exaggerated steps backward.
Video: Get TONED LEGS in 1 WEEK (killer sexy leg workout get rid of flabby legs)
Stylish Wavy hairstyles for 2015
How to Drive a Stick Shift Truck
Go Figure: Khloé and Lamar Call OffDivorce
This Best-Selling 8 Jewelry Organizer From Amazon Makes Getting Dressed So Much Easier
Risk of Contracting Infection Higher Inside Hospitals
How to Write a Narrative Paragraph
Whooping Cough Treatment
How to Be Popular in High School
Lazy, Sexy, Cool: 10 Perfect Sweaters to Cozy Up to ThisWeekend
Thakoon Adds Jewelry and Menswear To HisResume
Important: Springs It Bags Have Been Spotted on the Streets
How To Wear Leopard
Why Pushy Patients Get Results — And How You Can, Too